• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

I unfortunately can't answer that for you. Though it may be misremembered by me, but when we met I believe to recall things were at the very least a little less crazy? Or maybe we hadn't talked enough then for me to know more.

A bit of both. Things were like... controlled chaos when we first met, though they exploded shortly thereafter and have never fully calmed down since? Right now the current struggle is senior thesis and preliminary wedding planning, and once I'm done with the thesis and graduation it's going to be full on wedding planning and work and then.. it should slow down, in theory?

Wedding planning... Ah yes that can be hectic. Then again, it's only as hectic as you make it.
But hopefully it'll calm down soon enough. Or at least be a somewhat smoother ride than it is at the moment.

Wedding planning... Ah yes that can be hectic. Then again, it's only as hectic as you make it.
But hopefully it'll calm down soon enough. Or at least be a somewhat smoother ride than it is at the moment.

We have three families who don't play nice with eachother to balance so it's a little... rough. But I'm sure we'll manage it.

Ah yeah hub's parents got divorced, they hadn't seen each other since the last court appointment fighting over the right on where hub's youngest sister had to stay. The engagement dinner was the first time they were in the same room again... And hub's grandparents are divorced, and they don't want to be anywhere near each other in general. So seating everyone was a heck of a task. In the end we also made it clear that if they weren't going to behave, we were not going to be amused.

So... Good luck to you with the dealing with combining the families in one room

Ah yeah hub's parents got divorced, they hadn't seen each other since the last court appointment fighting over the right on where hub's youngest sister had to stay. The engagement dinner was the first time they were in the same room again... And hub's grandparents are divorced, and they don't want to be anywhere near each other in general. So seating everyone was a heck of a task. In the end we also made it clear that if they weren't going to behave, we were not going to be amused.

So... Good luck to you with the dealing with combining the families in one room
Yeesh that sounds like a pain in the butt. My mother and father haven't talked without a screaming arguments since I was three so they're gonna be fun to deal with, and then Ashley's family is half supportive and half 'what do you mean she's marrying a woman' about it so it's very... strained.

Sorry I have been silent these last few days. I got told Tuesday morning that David got entered into yet another pageant and it is this Saturday afternoon and I had to design and create three new suits for him. At this point I'm so tired from lack of sleep that I feel like I'm either going to go crazy or just fall down and cry. Thankfully the pageant after this isn't until October. But still I won't be posting again until Sunday Afternoon at best.

Renn Skye Renn Skye Good luck with the wedding planning and congrats on the engagement. I know you will find a way to make it work. Love always wins in the end. ^_^

Thank you Endy~ that's very sweet to hear. I'm sorry you're so slammed and busy!!

...*says I'm gonna post* ... *gets called into work and doesn't post*

Oh goodness Endy, that is a lot of work. Don't worry, take care of yourself, the RP can wait.

And Renn, yeah that'll be difficult to manage. but I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off :D

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
As a general rule of thumb, a character needs to be in (potential) harm's way to get his ring.
Kel was about to get in trouble when he got his ring, but Julian saved him in the nick of time, resulting in a safe situation so he didn't need to transform.
Pre-RP Soheil, Julian and Rynnosuke all got theis in a time of need.
And it's a theme that also is present in canon.
So aside from that one line the post is good.

Also, you don't have to force a situation to get him to where others are.
In fact there will be action happening in the Western section of the city, the education district. But more info on that will come in my upcoming announcement post.

(A general note to everyone, the city isn't walked through in an hour. Imagine going from the center of New York to the outer edge on foot, or through London, or Barcelona, or any major city in the world for that matter. It takes a long while. The RP is intended to stay grounded in realism to some degree. Aside from hair colors, eye colors, and magic, the rest of nature's rules and distances still apply. This includes death.)

Renn Skye Renn Skye The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen EndymionRose EndymionRose @Gem AVagrant AVagrant The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Nico Nico explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Important announcement for the RP:

I've briefly mentioned it before, but the major location for an important event will be happening in the Western point of the city. The shipment that Shin was thinking about that comes in from the North will pass through the West. This is because of 2 reasons: 1, it's the shortest route from the north to the south-west. 2, it's a plot device to introduce our first boss to this RP!
Speaking of which...

Bosses
This RP is divided into 4 Arcs.
We are currently in Arc 1, titled Tsunami.
Tsunami is one of the Great Four that have each taken up one of the remaining points of the city.
Her location is the West, and her main power is water.
In order to complete Arc 1 Tsunami must be defeated.
But before we can face off against her, we'll have to get past her 5 goons.
They are called the Waves.
These can be defeated without Sailor Moon's help, and can be used as plot devices for the characters.
In turn these Waves (And Tsunami herself) can create youma called Droplets.
They are full sized female figures made entirely out of water. (They appear similar to how the Snow Dancers appear in the movie) Depending on the situation anyone can take them out without too much effort. There is no maximum amount of these that they might encounter in the RP. (I will generally specify how many have been created whenever we encounter them)

Since Arc 1 is all about defeating Tsunami, a large portion of the RP will involve the Education District. Or at least most of the fighting will take place there.

Each of the arcs have their own bosses, their own goons, and their own youma based around a specific element and focussed around a specific location, and thus no cross-contamination will occur.

Recap:
Arc 1: West, water
Tsunami
Waves (5)
Droplets

Arc 2: South East, fire
Eruption
Flames (4)
Sparks

Arc 3: East, wind
Tempest
Winds (7)
Breezes

Arc 4: North, earth
Quake
Tremors (3)
Vibes

At the end of arc 4 we will finally get to face off against the Dark Emperor.

This information will (soonish) be added to the Library.

I think that's all for now? If I remember anything I may have forgotten I'll let you all know.

Renn Skye Renn Skye The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen EndymionRose EndymionRose @Gem AVagrant AVagrant The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Nico Nico explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Important announcement for the RP:

I've briefly mentioned it before, but the major location for an important event will be happening in the Western point of the city. The shipment that Shin was thinking about that comes in from the North will pass through the West. This is because of 2 reasons: 1, it's the shortest route from the north to the south-west. 2, it's a plot device to introduce our first boss to this RP!
Speaking of which...

Bosses
This RP is divided into 4 Arcs.
We are currently in Arc 1, titled Tsunami.
Tsunami is one of the Great Four that have each taken up one of the remaining points of the city.
Her location is the West, and her main power is water.
In order to complete Arc 1 Tsunami must be defeated.
But before we can face off against her, we'll have to get past her 5 goons.
They are called the Waves.
These can be defeated without Sailor Moon's help, and can be used as plot devices for the characters.
In turn these Waves (And Tsunami herself) can create youma called Droplets.
They are full sized female figures made entirely out of water. (They appear similar to how the Snow Dancers appear in the movie) Depending on the situation anyone can take them out without too much effort. There is no maximum amount of these that they might encounter in the RP. (I will generally specify how many have been created whenever we encounter them)

Since Arc 1 is all about defeating Tsunami, a large portion of the RP will involve the Education District. Or at least most of the fighting will take place there.

Each of the arcs have their own bosses, their own goons, and their own youma based around a specific element and focussed around a specific location, and thus no cross-contamination will occur.

Recap:
Arc 1: West, water
Tsunami
Waves (5)
Droplets

Arc 2: South East, fire
Eruption
Flames (4)
Sparks

Arc 3: East, wind
Tempest
Winds (7)
Breezes

Arc 4: North, earth
Quake
Tremors (3)
Vibes

At the end of arc 4 we will finally get to face off against the Dark Emperor.

This information will (soonish) be added to the Library.

I think that's all for now? If I remember anything I may have forgotten I'll let you all know.
You say Waves and Droplets (Goons and Youma) can be defeated without Sailor Moon- does that mean Bosses (Tsunami, Eruption, Tempest, and Quake) must be defeated by Sailor Moon herself?

Not entirely, though in most cases it's likely that she'll be the one to defeat them, under very special circumstances a different outcome can sometimes occur. This, again, depends entirely on what is planned for character development.

Which is something I'll get to soon as well. Character development, personal plots catered specifically to an individual. I'll be discussing with all of you personally how we can get some development in for your character(s) so it can be fitted into the grand scheme. (And don't worry about putting too much attention on your character, I'll find a way to make sure that everything is evenly spread in terms of focus)

PS: Once the royals arrive in the city I'll have Mani contact the guardians currently in the north. I figure this would be an easy way to get them involved. Unless of course you don't want your character involved in a fight yet.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
As a general rule of thumb, a character needs to be in (potential) harm's way to get his ring.
Kel was about to get in trouble when he got his ring, but Julian saved him in the nick of time, resulting in a safe situation so he didn't need to transform.
Pre-RP Soheil, Julian and Rynnosuke all got theis in a time of need.
And it's a theme that also is present in canon.
So aside from that one line the post is good.

Also, you don't have to force a situation to get him to where others are.
In fact there will be action happening in the Western section of the city, the education district. But more info on that will come in my upcoming announcement post.

(A general note to everyone, the city isn't walked through in an hour. Imagine going from the center of New York to the outer edge on foot, or through London, or Barcelona, or any major city in the world for that matter. It takes a long while. The RP is intended to stay grounded in realism to some degree. Aside from hair colors, eye colors, and magic, the rest of nature's rules and distances still apply. This includes death.)
Allllright, I'll just go amend things then - I didn't really like how it ended up anyway. One moment! *hops off to fix post*

David placed!!! David is now 1st alternate to Mr Metropolitan Gay Pride which means he is going to the state wide Mr. Ohio Gay Pride Pageant this October!! I am super proud of and excited for him. ^_^

Now to read posts in the story and catch up. ^_^

David placed!!! David is now 1st alternate to Mr Metropolitan Gay Pride which means he is going to the state wide Mr. Ohio Gay Pride Pageant this October!! I am super proud of and excited for him. ^_^

Awesome!

!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the both of you! That's so exciting - and that means your pageant wear is also first alternate, right?

Ah-hah~ two down!
...half of one to go, since Soheil is almost done, just gotta finish up with Neeks for it~~

How's everyone's weeks going?

(Beyond Endy's pageant news! Which is still super exciting! Which, speaking of EndymionRose EndymionRose does that mean that you design more stuff for them if they end up going on since he's first alternate or...?)

I am going to apologize ahead of time for how poorly written Setsuna's part will be. I just can't figure out a good way to do all that needs to be done without sounding like I've got my foot jammed in my mouth.

Alright, from this point on everyone can go out of the palace. (Please don't wait three turns to do so >.> The reason I rushed this was so we can keep the RP going) Stepping through the portal will instantly transport them to the Western district. In an alley near where the supplies will pass by. So out of view of prying eyes.

I just realized how many character have Blue text in this RP whoops- I might swap Akemi to a lighter one, just for the sake of individuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back