• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

(Beyond Endy's pageant news! Which is still super exciting! Which, speaking of EndymionRose EndymionRose does that mean that you design more stuff for them if they end up going on since he's first alternate or...?)

Yes that means I'm designing and fabricating six new outfits for the state pageant. In this system both Crown and 1st Alternate move on to state, so we are going and hopefully winning the crown at state.

Due to some unfortunate turns of events @Gem has informed me that they have to leave the roleplay for now.
As long as there are spots in the RP they will always be welcomed back, but for now it means we will be without a Kaito Kiai.

Gem, hope to see you again, and I wish you the best. If you want I can delete your character, or you may do so yourself, whichever you prefer.

You can leave it as is if you want. Up to you.
(PS: unless you plan on doing a time jump, the RP currently takes place during the middle of the day ;) )

(Just in case someone was waiting for someone to post in a kind of 'posting order', there is none, so don't hold back. (Though I'm guessing the current silence might be because of other factors?))

By the way, who's up for some shipping (That doesn't actually need to happen in the IC (Even though I wouldn't be the one to stop it :P) ) Who do you think might be a nice match for your character(s) OR are there two characters by other people that you think are a match made in heaven, or are likely to be besties, worst enemies, etc. Go nuts, have at it, I want to hear all your lovely thoughts!

(Yes... I am guilty of liking a lively OOC thread :P)

Ahhh, I'm sorry it's paper season RIP my attention span.

I'll try to get up a post in the next couple of days!

Also I'm super bad about planning ships, I'm so attached to letting my characters grow organically that the mot I can ever plan for them in a crush that I know I want to fail, hehe.

Renn Skye Renn Skye , I think Tamiko and your character Tsuya should be super close. I don't know why, but I get the feeling they would get along super well. :P

I'm similarly swamped with school and rehearsal but am planning on getting another round of responses out sometime this weekend.

Renn Skye Renn Skye , I think Tamiko and your character Tsuya should be super close. I don't know why, but I get the feeling they would get along super well. :P

I mean... I dunno man. I'm just not sure they click y'know? I'm not sure they could even be friends. Distant and cold is TOTALLY what I'm getting from them ;p

For real tho talking potential ships is always fun to me- Lis you and Queenie know Tsuya's personal preferences ah hah but I'm always open to discussing the potential (or lack thereof - ships that have the potential to be disastrous are also fun) with my characters~ or anyone's tbh (didn't I write up a thing on every potential ship last time?)

Currently Machi just likes /everyone/ but no one in a really serious way? Just kind of a vague 'all my friends are attractive and have good qualities? What do?' kind of way.

Tsu is. Tsu. And somewhat more obvious this time around I think?

...tbh I have no idea how Soheil would react to romantic endeavors? I need to get a better grip on him first.

Rynn I can see would like pretty much most of the cast for now. He's already best friends with Soheil.

Though he might get a little annoyed with Tamiko because she seems selfish at first sight.

Yes, yes you did. You wrote a thing for every potential ship, just because you could. And you sort of did it for a few other characters too if I recall correctly.

Queen, yes I don't like planning something out for the IC either. That would be best to let grow in the IC. However outside of that, I have no issues jamming them into situations just to see what might happen XD Since they won't be carried over to the IC generally speaking. To me it's kind of like basing the opinions of chars on their CS' at the start, before they actually get to interact. It may be way off, it doesn't need to actually happen that way, but a little daydreaming is something I enjoy (and my characters don't... lol )

For Ryoko, well jury's still out on that one in terms of romance. Ry's got her bestie. And yeah, there isn't really any character so far that she'd hate, just some she's less amused with. I'll get to working on a shipping (and anti-shipping) list.

Hisako... She may be 14, but she's been sheltered enough to not really be thinking of those kinds of things at this point. (cough I think Tsu might play the big brothersibling role if she'd ever be pursued by anyone cough) Highly likely she won't be dating in the IC. Though let me see what I can cook up outside of that.

Yes, yes you did. You wrote a thing for every potential ship, just because you could. And you sort of did it for a few other characters too if I recall correctly.

Hisako... She may be 14, but she's been sheltered enough to not really be thinking of those kinds of things at this point. (cough I think Tsu might play the big brothersibling role if she'd ever be pursued by anyone cough) Highly likely she won't be dating in the IC. Though let me see what I can cook up outside of that.

'Because I could' describes like 90% of my decision making process tbh. I might do that again here. Giant character relationship analysis. Because it's a good way to avoid this assignment >.<

Oh yeah Tsuya would def be the overprotective 'break her heart I'll break your face' for Hisako. And Tamiko for that matter. Even if she is the older sibling by a few minutes that won't stop Tsu from being overprotective as all get out

Hisako, she just want's to be friends with everyone. So far she isn't really attracted to anyone. Actually, now that I think about it, she might end up growing romantically attracted to someone if they spent a lot of time together. With exception of those that she considers family, like Tsuya.
Pretty sure she's completely full on hetero. Just not interested in it at this point in her life. Not that she's a-sexual or demi-sexual, she simply doesn't really pay much attention to it.

Ryoko's just giving me this look each time I try to pair her with anyone at the moment. (see image below) Well... there might be exceptions... Mild exceptions, but still. She's just being difficult. I think she'd pair interestingly with at least one or two of the current characters.

And Renn, on one hand I would love to see you do it again. On the other, I don't want to be the bad influence that keeps you away from your assignments.

Are-you-kidding-me.jpg

Not at the moment?
Are you in a place with poor internet connection? Sometimes that seems to happen then.

Hm, don't know. I'm at least not seeing any issues on my end.
Perhaps with a screenshot you might be able to ask if the staff knows what could be happening? Just in case it's actually something they're doing behind the scenes that is causing accidental random mishaps with the icons?
Other than that I don't know.

But homework suuuuuucks. And it's not due till Sunday at midnight anyway?

...well I mean the ice queen might need to remove her stick, first. That's probably why she's giving you trouble. (Tsuya is a brat and I refuse to apologize for them).

I'm pretty sure both Tsuya and Machi are pan? Tsuya for sure. Machi might be more along the lines of bi tbh because I think gender does actually play into the way she's attracted to someone? Where as for Tsuya it's more just a general blanket attraction that doesn't shift for gender presentation. Though I have to wonder if Machi's idemromantic tbh. Romantic and platonic attraction blur a lot for her. Pretty sure Machi I should poly and I think Tsuya isn't? Soheil is def demi but I don't know if he has gender preference.

You know I'd love to see all the conclusions you come up with :P It's your choice.

And well, yeah the stick might be part of the problem. Part of. Sort of. Kinda. Can you blame her? She's never gotten l- I mean she never really went on an actual date before. Sure, there have been 'dates', but not with anyone she actually liked. Just formalities to then politely refuse them. If she didn't refuse them at the start. Kinda depended on how she was asked I suppose.

Tamiko is a bisexual mess and is probably gonna go around flirting/romancing everyone in the RP who isn't 3 years Older or Younger than her.

Akemi in her mind has her eyes on that music man. But only because he probably has good headphones she could steal- I mean borrow.

I'm starting to think Akemi is somewhere on the autism spectrum the more more I play around with the ideas in my head. She keeps picking up quirks from my friends.

I was tired xD

But yes, I dont think Rynn would like Akemi, not Tamiko. He might actually like Tamiko.

I don't know all who Soheil is likely to like? I think he would be best suited with a partner who was notably more outgoing than he was because the balance aspect to that is appealing (and it would be significantly easier for him to be more social if he had a partner who could take a brunt of the actual interaction, tbh) and it'd be nice to have someone who could actually get him to go out and do things once in a while since he does enjoy it on occasion but rarely has the drive to do so himself. But I don't think he's particularly looking for a romantic partner at the moment and I don't have a firm grasp on who he might like in the roleplay, especially since he hasn't actually met any of the characters who are around his own age?

...Tsuya has... an existing set of feelings for someone already. Which still haven't faded from last time, it would seem. But it will be interesting to see if they have any new ones develop over the course of all this~

And Machi... has or once had a crush on every single one of the Senshi who are of viable dating age at one point in her life. I think she just crushes easy. Or, like I said earlier, idemromantic. Platonic and romantic feelings blur for her so the fact that she sees them all as friends (close or otherwise) makes that sort of thing extra complicated for her. If anything, Emi's probably her closest romantic interest right now just based on the fact that she's her closest friend and Machi tends to swoon for her friends rather easily, though not outwardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back