• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blue House - detailed urban fantasy with world folklore

Lore's up! You can post questions here and I'll add to it as I answer them.

Damafaud Damafaud Zazz Zazz Goonfire Goonfire Arai Arai Kibaa Kibaa Monday Monday locked n loaded locked n loaded Lost Echo Lost Echo monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Dovinique Dovinique SillyString SillyString Jhin Jhin Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Lioness075 Lioness075 DirtyBirdyAK DirtyBirdyAK joshuadim joshuadim

Oh, would I be able to play a normal human if I have a way to get them tangled up in the supernatural side of things?

Oh, would I be able to play a normal human if I have a way to get them tangled up in the supernatural side of things?
Hmmm I wanted to avoid that, because I'd need to design mechanics for how the heck they'd get into the other realms without breaking the lore too much. Did you have a specific idea for that that you were really attached to?

Damafaud Damafaud Zazz Zazz Goonfire Goonfire Arai Arai Kibaa Kibaa Monday Monday locked n loaded locked n loaded Lost Echo Lost Echo monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Dovinique Dovinique SillyString SillyString Jhin Jhin Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Lioness075 Lioness075 DirtyBirdyAK DirtyBirdyAK joshuadim joshuadim Lekiel Lekiel

.titania .titania You are in luck, It's not coded yet but I just finished the character sheet guidelines. Have at it.

Here's the lore once more:

Hmmm I wanted to avoid that, because I'd need to design mechanics for how the heck they'd get into the other realms without breaking the lore too much. Did you have a specific idea for that that you were really attached to?

Nothing I can't adapt for a guardian, especially since the lore makes it so that they can continue on with normal life. Thanks for the reply!

Cool start to your char locked n loaded, but my character is called Theo.

I saw! He looks like a lot of fun. Mine is going to go by Tristam, instead of Theo. I'm probably going to make a joke at the beginning where he wonders why someone knows his nickname before realizing they're not actually talking to him, though, if you're cool with it.

I saw! He looks like a lot of fun. Mine is going to go by Tristam, instead of Theo. I'm probably going to make a joke at the beginning where he wonders why someone knows his nickname before realizing they're not actually talking to him, though, if you're cool with it.
Ok cool, Theo would be excited they have that in common.

 I'd like to request the Guardian of Forgiveness, if no one else has claimed that virtue.

Also, does anyone have any triggers for abuse?

We got some great chars already! How much time would ppl like to finish their sheets?
I'll probably need just this weekend. Maybe Monday night too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back