• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blight OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Updated with some character images. Sorry they're in B&W, but I might make some colored digital versions later if I have time. ^^

Plot idea that may help my characters to fit in more with the other survivors-- since Kyari and Hugo are mercenaries is would make sense that they would be on mission by this Sheriff character or someone similar. If Clair as the cure needs transport, like if she were to be bartered for supplies, or if someone wants to track her down and kidnap her, Kyari and Hugo might take part in the operation. I'm not sure which is more likely, but either situation would work for me. If neither, then I'll just try to place them in the colony (though in my mind they were more nomadic than colony-dwellers, still an alterable idea).

Plot idea that may help my characters to fit in more with the other survivors-- since Kyari and Hugo are mercenaries is would make sense that they would be on mission by this Sheriff character or someone similar. If Clair as the cure needs transport, like if she were to be bartered for supplies, or if someone wants to track her down and kidnap her, Kyari and Hugo might take part in the operation. I'm not sure which is more likely, but either situation would work for me. If neither, then I'll just try to place them in the colony (though in my mind they were more nomadic than colony-dwellers, still an alterable idea).
Currently no one outside Mashipacong knows that Claire is immune since it's only a mile from Heritage island, but if they're well known mercenaries they will get many contracts related to the cure as we make it to a center of trade like Walpack (that's up to the group though - we could all try to hazard the Eastern road overland to the UAC too). They could be hired as muscle for the sheriff as well, or be working for someone else on an unrelated job (i,e. working for UAC or the horde to provide recon on Jaws, working for the Maritime Republics to watch UAC, or working for one of the many raider/criminal enterprises along the river to scout out Mashipacong and make it easier to hit, or to find a way around its "walls" (made of shack houses)). You can be creative here.

Don't feel pressured to come up with a special reason for them to be there, however - every town on the Delaware river is a site where mercenaries and traders pass through, and there are inns so people can congregate and pass news.

IRL Mashipacong for flavor:

island_minisink.jpg

Sounds good ^^

Okay, I think in that case that I'd like to have them working for the colony, for the Sheriff as bodyguards for now. Will post soon then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back