• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dellay

Roleplay Type(s)

The Creation

Long ago there was nothing, only time and space, time was a young creature with bronze skin, amber eyes and hair made of the most beautiful sand, they met space, space had the skin sculpted from the most beautiful marble, eyes made of stars and hair made of gold.

They fell in love and had a child named reality, the child, they then created two primordial entities, Order and Caos, the stars and planets, but they were still alone so they created humans in the image of their parents.

Life was paradise, smaller creatures and lower gods also created by Reality roamed the Earth freely and in harmony, but one day Caos and Order grew greedy and wanted to take Reality’s place as rulers of all that there was.

The War

Countless wars took over scorching the land, the humans were forgotten, fighting for their survival while titans and demons, both creations of Order and Caos fought against each other.

One day, on the brink of extinction a human decided to rebel against the evil creatures, he with the help of a few others killed a titan, Reality that loved the humans, teaches them how to use the creatures parts to make gems that stored all their magic, humanity turned this knowledge to weapons and fought off the creatures to protect their world.

The Aftermath

In the end they even manage to kill entities from Order and Caos, Earth was free as said creatures were driven away, slowly with the flowing of time, people started to forgot about that tale, the gems were scattered over the world and taken as relics by empires, humanity was divided.

Reality made a prophecy, saying that one day a hero would once again rise to unite the Earth against the threats that came from far beyond the star.

Today you live with your father in an empire ruled by a tyrant that had an army of mercenaries and abused the people on his land, he had one magical stone carved to his sword, those who tried to fight him would be burned alive by his blade.

Until one day a small group came to his castle, the boy claimed to be the bastard son of the king and challenged him for the throne, the kingdom started to prosper after this.

Hello 0/
This is a thing I had in mind for a while;

After the whole story the new king starts changing the kingdom for good, but there are threats on the horizon, the other empires see the new ruler as a danger to themselves, but he more than anyone has discovered the best way to use the stones, but he needs someone with talent to craft a weapon capable of withstand the power of the gemstones.

He goes to every blacksmith shop inside his empire to announce a competition, the blacksmith who crafted a weapon with dragonstone (A special mineral, more on that later) would become the official blacksmith for the crown, live in the castle and become a noble.

Basically I'm searching for a blacksmith girl who takes on the challenge and is taken to the castle to live alongside the king.
Many things will happen after then, she will meet the royal guard, be trained in combat, get to know the king, romance will happen as well as conflicts with other kingdoms.

Looking for:
  • 18+ people;
  • Descriptive players;
  • Open for OOC chat and to be sharing the storytelling (Playing NPC´s and plotting things);

I guess that's it? You can always ask if you have questions.

Last edited:
I'm interested drop me a dm! Also my discord is RuiNightmare#2915 you can catch me there since I am going out to lunch soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back