• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Plague OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am going to be traveling due to the holiday, but hopefully I can squeeze in a post tomorrow!!

Haha I loved that post- your character is adorable :3
And it looks like we've now come full-circle, back to the start of the loop for round 3! \o/

Could you help describe what is going into the process that Davy is helping with a little more? I'd like to have a better understanding of what he's helping with.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Luther: "Stop fighting and get in the circle!"
Roshar: *steps out of circle to keep fighting*
Davy: "He just be like that."
Literally everyone: "Why are you like this!?"

walteryosmite walteryosmite As of right now, Davy is just holding the bowl so Luther can set it on fire and get the circle back up. You can have Davy ask questions like what's in the bowl, why did the fire bird give him a feather, and why is the fire green. To be honest, I thought about having Luther go into teacher mode and tell Davy all about what he's doing, but I felt like it would be out of place and a bit rambly.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Luther didn't say stop fighting, he just said don't kill each other and get in the circle.

Xcavation Xcavation while I'm thinking about it, can you and magi do a collab on the fight, if one is going to take place. I'm only saying this because I don't want to do several rotations or have you two posting back and forth in order to do this fight.

Ayama Ayama Fall works perfectly for what I have planned. So let's go with that. But it's going to be more of a minor detail for the foreseeable future.

Alright then, I'll go and edit the post. For everyone that's reading this, this edit will be directed towards Davy and won't affect anyone else, probably I don't know maybe a few other people that are close by might be like "that's pretty neat," but for everyone else it doesn't matter.

Honestly I just wanted you to be able to pontificate further on your world and it's 'science' behind magic(Yes I know those are contradictory fields.... shut up...)...

The whole teaching process will also aid in solidifying Davy's personality.

Honestly I just wanted you to be able to pontificate further on your world and it's 'science' behind magic(Yes I know those are contradictory fields.... shut up...)...

The whole teaching process will also aid in solidifying Davy's personality.
"Magic is just science that we don't understand yet" ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back