• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Big Fandom Hunt [forever open]

I would love to roleplay twilight with you! I generally wrote about two paragraphs and on a good day I can get to about four. Do you have objections to my character being the sister of Seth and Leah??

Who did you want to pair her with? My character is also related to the Clearwater's actually!

hello!! I'm interested in roleplaying either Harry Potter, Marvel, or Twilight with you! I don't have a particular preference between the three at the moment, and two of them you listed as craving right now, so I'd be fine with whatever you want to do - I'm not entirely sure what you already have going on, aside from what's been mentioned in this thread so far! my only preference without picking among the fandoms is that we do canons x oc pairings, something I've sorely missed roleplaying as of late. >v<

though I'm very very new to the site, I've been roleplaying for what's coming up to ten years this December, and I've found that I typically mirror when writing posts. so based on what you give me, I can give in kind. (sometimes more, if I'm on a roll!!) ooc communication is important for me with roleplays, and I love to plot out ideas, whether they're new or expanding on already existing ones.

if you're interested, please shoot me a pm!! I'm still getting used to navigating the forums & figuring out how things work, so that might be easier for me to keep track of. ;v;

I'm interested in doing the Draco and Hermione or Fred and Hermione rps with you!

Shoot me a PM! 

hello!! I'm interested in roleplaying either Harry Potter, Marvel, or Twilight with you! I don't have a particular preference between the three at the moment, and two of them you listed as craving right now, so I'd be fine with whatever you want to do - I'm not entirely sure what you already have going on, aside from what's been mentioned in this thread so far! my only preference without picking among the fandoms is that we do canons x oc pairings, something I've sorely missed roleplaying as of late. >v<

though I'm very very new to the site, I've been roleplaying for what's coming up to ten years this December, and I've found that I typically mirror when writing posts. so based on what you give me, I can give in kind. (sometimes more, if I'm on a roll!!) ooc communication is important for me with roleplays, and I love to plot out ideas, whether they're new or expanding on already existing ones.

if you're interested, please shoot me a pm!! I'm still getting used to navigating the forums & figuring out how things work, so that might be easier for me to keep track of. ;v;

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm craving Harry Potter more at the moment although it depends on the canons you want me to play and are willing to play in return. I'll send you a PM :3

Okay so um Adrianna can you play Seth for me and I will play whoever you want my OC is also an OC I use to be with Booboos descendants character Jay if that's okay.

Hi! So I've been craving a MCU rp. I've seen 11 out of the 14 movies (not too good with the comics but I have a Marvel Encyclopedia) and I've been craving a Bucky x OC rp. I can't guarantee a reply every day but i wont ghost for a week straight and not give any reason for my actions. Schools winding down so I should be able to respond a bit more frequently. I prefer doubling as everyone gets what they want out of the rp, so I meet that requirement. On a good day I can really chisel out a solid 3 or 4 paragraphs but I'm always on mobile which leads to a huge issue of mine (At least, the issue's huge in my drama queen eyes)... my auto correct is terrible which sometimes leads to some embarrassing things such as grammar errors. Though minor (as in you'd still understand what I'm trying to convey within my post) it's still embarrassing nonetheless. I'll seriously read through my posts before I post them, but the auto correct is really the only problem with my post. I also tend to talk alot OOC. I'm a complete Chatty Cathy sometimes and I will alert  you if I'll be gone.

Hi! So I've been craving a MCU rp. I've seen 11 out of the 14 movies (not too good with the comics but I have a Marvel Encyclopedia) and I've been craving a Bucky x OC rp. I can't guarantee a reply every day but i wont ghost for a week straight and not give any reason for my actions. Schools winding down so I should be able to respond a bit more frequently. I prefer doubling as everyone gets what they want out of the rp, so I meet that requirement. On a good day I can really chisel out a solid 3 or 4 paragraphs but I'm always on mobile which leads to a huge issue of mine (At least, the issue's huge in my drama queen eyes)... my auto correct is terrible which sometimes leads to some embarrassing things such as grammar errors. Though minor (as in you'd still understand what I'm trying to convey within my post) it's still embarrassing nonetheless. I'll seriously read through my posts before I post them, but the auto correct is really the only problem with my post. I also tend to talk alot OOC. I'm a complete Chatty Cathy sometimes and I will alert  you if I'll be gone.

Hey! I'd love to play Bucky for you! If you think you can play Steve, shoot me a PM!

Definitely interested in a Harry Potter Roleplay Ron/Hermione to be more specific. Would also be willing to do Percy Jackson!

Awesome! I'd love to do a ron/Hermione roleplay or wven percy jackson. PM me!

I can do a percy jackson rp. Ive only read the first book and the movie just to warn you. I also can add an oc of mine and i cna play percy 

Thanks for showing an interest! However I don't think we'd be very compatible because I'm looking for someone who has read most of the PJO books. Sorry but thank you! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back