• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Big Fandom Hunt [forever open]

adrianna

Hello, and welcome to my search thread!

I'm currently on my break which means I have a lot of time to respond and so I'm looking for a couple of partners to roleplay with! I had an account on here long ago but I got locked out of it [lets just say brothers can be annoying]. 

Now I am mainly looking for fandom pairings as of now because the romantic side of me that never comes out in real life is begging to burst out in writing and my cravings are currently just fandoms, but later on I might consider adding a few non-fandom plots and pairings. 

For now, take a look at the fandom list and pairings and see if anything catches your eye, but be sure to check out the rules as well!

** CURRENT CRAVINGS ARE HARRY POTTER, TWILIGHT AND THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS **

RULES

DON'T WORRY, THERE'S JUST A FEW

1] ACTIVENESS. I am fairly active, coming online more than once a day unless I have a very busy day in uni, since I do have classes.  I can always shoot out a reply if I'm online and if I can't, I will let you know. Sometimes I am unable to send replies if they are meant to be long but I will still be able to chat OOC so don't think that means I've lost interest or don't want to respond. Likewise, I don't expect you to be online 24/7 but a response a day would be nice, if not once in three days. The more active you are the better of course.

2] POST LENGTH. I am pretty adaptable. The only thing I can't handle is anything less than two paragraphs. I like casual and I like detailed so really it's up to my partner, but casual for me is two paragraphs and no less and I expect the same minimum post length from you. Of course, for detailed, I can go on and on, but such responses are usually only sent out once or twice a day. If it's two - three paragraphs, I can send out replies multiple times a day.

3] PAIRINGS. I am a sucker for Canon x OC pairings and usually indulge in only them. I sometimes do Canon x Canon airings as well, for specific fandoms, but I almost never do OC x OC because it just doesn't appeal to me. I love to double and will even do two separate roleplays if we can't agree on one fandom or want to do more than one. I am perfectly fine doing multiple roleplays with one person.

4] CHARACTERS. I love making diverse characters of different races with different personalities, and I love to double. As far as fandoms go I would say it's somewhat a requirement because I enjoy playing a canon fo my partner as well as an OC for the canon that my partner plays. For the pairing where I will play an OC, it will always be a female in an MxF pairing. For the other pairing, where I play a canon for you, I do not mind what pairing it is. 

5] PLOTTING. I often feel like my partner is not very interested in the roleplay if they do not pitch in ideas or help me plot and simply answer with one word answers to every suggestion I make. I want someone who's genunely interested in this and who will throw ideas around because this is as much your roleplay as it is mine. Show me your interest and don't just comment here or PM me saying you're interested because that, to me, says that you aren't. Tell me more about yourself, your interests, any ideas you have, your writing style, anything. 

6] LIMITS. I have none really, except that I don't do anything anime related which includes face claims. 

CANONS I PLAY

BELOW ARE CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY FOR YOU FROM EACH FANDOM

[Italics refer to a craving or plot idea -- Stars next to a fandom mean I will love you forever if you do it with me]

HARRY POTTER ***

George Weasley

Harry Potter

Neville Longbottom

Ronald Weasley

Oliver Wood

Cedric Diggory

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS [BOOKS] ***

Jace Herondale

Alec Lightwood

Magnus Bane

THE MAZE RUNNER

Thomas

Minho

THE HUNGER GAMES

Gale Hawthorne

Peeta Mellark

PERCY JACKSON ***

Jason Grace

Leo Valdez

Nico Di Angelo

Frank Zhang

MARVEL UNIVERSE ***

Tony Stark / Iron Man

Clint Barton / Hawkeye

Bucky Barnes / The Winter Soldier

Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver

TWILIGHT ***

Jasper Hale

Emmett Cullen

Jacob Black

Seth Clearwater

Alec

CANONS YOU PLAY

BELOW ARE CHARACTERS I WANT YOU TO PLAY FROM EACH FANDOM

[Italics refer to a craving or plot idea -- Stars next to a fandom mean I will love you forever if you do it with me]

HARRY POTTER ***

Draco Malfoy

Fred Weasley

Ronald Weasley

Charlie Weasley

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS [BOOKS] ***

Simon Lewis

Jace Herondale

THE MAZE RUNNER

Newt

THE HUNGER GAMES

Gale Hawthorn

Finnick Odair

PERCY JACKSON ***

Percy Jackson

MARVEL UNIVERSE ***

Steve Rogers / Captain America

Clint Barton / Hawkeye

TWILIGHT ***

Edward Cullen

CANON X CANON

BELOW ARE THE ONLY CANON X CANON SHIPS I HAVE/AM WILLING TO DO

[Italics refer to a craving or plot idea, Bold refers to a role preference -- Stars next to a fandom mean I will love you forever if you do it with me]

HARRY POTTER ***

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger

Fred Weasley x Hermione Granger

Ronald Weasley x Hermione Granger

Harry Potter x Ginny Weasley

Neville Longbottom x Luna Lovegood

Neville Longbottom x Ginny Weasley

Harry Potter x Luna Lovegood

Harry Potter x Hermione Granger

THE HUNGER GAMES

Finnick Odair x Johanna Mason

Finnick Odair x Katniss Everdeen

Gale Hawthorne x Katniss Everdeen

MARVEL UNIVERSE ***

Steve Rogers / Captain America x Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

Clint Barton / Hawkeye x Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

Steve Rogers / Captain America x Wanda Maximoff / Scarlett Witch

THATS IT!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Hi I would love to roleplay from the Marvel fandom with you, i'm curious if you will double though, I couldn't find anything about it in your post but that mightbe because im only half awake so sorry if it is there and this is a silly question!

Hi I would love to roleplay from the Marvel fandom with you, i'm curious if you will double though, I couldn't find anything about it in your post but that mightbe because im only half awake so sorry if it is there and this is a silly question!

It's actually a requirement haha and if you can play Steve for me, shoot me a PM!

Hi! Opinions on AU's? I have an idea for a AU! Harry x Oc scenero~ 

Also if you're willing to put up with my oc :)

Only downside is I am a Oc only roleplayer and wouldn't like to double. xvx

I hope this doesn't put you off.

Hi! Opinions on AU's? I have an idea for a AU! Harry x Oc scenero~ 

Also if you're willing to put up with my oc :)

Only downside is I am a Oc only roleplayer and wouldn't like to double. xvx

I hope this doesn't put you off.

Sorry! Doubling is a requirement for me :3

hey! i'd be interested in doing a percy jackson rp (that's a fandom i haven't delved into yet) and leo is my man honestly... i could definitely write percy as well (he's one of my favorites) though i'd have to either find an oc that i could incorporate into the percy jackson universe or make one from scratch! regardless i'd love to rp with you.

hey! i'd be interested in doing a percy jackson rp (that's a fandom i haven't delved into yet) and leo is my man honestly... i could definitely write percy as well (he's one of my favorites) though i'd have to either find an oc that i could incorporate into the percy jackson universe or make one from scratch! regardless i'd love to rp with you.

I would love it if you could play Percy for me! I have an OC for him but I'd be building from scratch as well since i don't have a character sheet made yet. PM me and we can discuss a plot!

I would love it if you could play Percy for me! I have an OC for him but I'd be building from scratch as well since i don't have a character sheet made yet. PM me and we can discuss a plot!

alright, sweet! we'll work on our ocs together then. ;u; and of course!

I would be interested in Twilight but I am super bad at males and I am not great at details I can do at least two paragraphs.

I would be interested in Twilight but I am super bad at males and I am not great at details I can do at least two paragraphs.

Twi paragraphs is fine although I don't think I can bend the doubling rule since MxF for me is a preference and i don't particularly like any other pairing ^^ 

I would love to roleplay twilight with you! I generally wrote about two paragraphs and on a good day I can get to about four. Do you have objections to my character being the sister of Seth and Leah??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back