• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Big Comeback [OC x Canon / Canon x Canon & Doubling friendly]

scmndr

cats?!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Welcome!

As the title suggests, I have not been on this site for more than a year. A new spark of creativity has recently come upon me, so I was hoping to come back here and get a roleplay started with some people.
Again, as you can probably tell from the title and prefix, I am mostly looking for Fandom stuff. I've got a wide range of fandoms I'd like to explore and roleplay in.
By the way, feel free to call me Sun or just scmndr, but I think that's a bit hard to type sometimes! I go by she/her pronouns.

However, I have some preferences when it comes to roleplaying partners.
  • Be open to OOC chat. I think OOC chat makes the roleplaying a lot nicer and I'd love to make some new friends.​
  • Be LGBTQ+ friendly. A lot of my characters aren't straight and you will find a lot of queer pairings in my fandom list as well.​
  • I don't need novella replies from you, but I do appreciate a good few paragraphs. I understand if a scene isn't that exciting and you can't write 600+ words about it, but I just can't work with one liners or two to three sentences. One or two paragraphs should be possible every time.​
  • If we double, I would be glad if we can keep both parts an equal length. Yes, I do notice if you're just here for your own part and write two sentences for my part.​
  • Don't constantly message me for replies. I have a life outside of this site (like the year long break suggests), but I will let you know beforehand if I disappear for a longer time.​
  • I don't have any triggers in a roleplay, but I do ask you to follow the site rules about content in a roleplay.​
  • Character sheets are appreciated.​
  • Plot with me! I don't want to be the only one making up a plot and moving our story forward. Surprise me with drama, twists and whatnot!​
  • I'm not a big fan of characters that are "Harry Potter's sister" or "The Weasleys' long lost child".​
  • Don't make your characters invincible. That's boring and I don't need Thanos to be defeated by Jane whoever within ten seconds.​

Well, I think that was all I had to say about roleplay partners. If you're still interested, you can go on and read the fandom list now.
If you're just here for the canon x oc, that's fine. All canon x canon ships are in the "Spoiler" parts.

Fandoms with ' <3 ' are cravings.
Fandoms with ' :( ' would take some convincing.
Most of the oc x canon pairings for my side are gonna be M/F, because I designed most OCs for a male love interest, but I don't care if your side is gonna be M/M, F/F or whatever else you fancy!

Doubling is a must for OC x Canon.

Harry Potter <3

Looking for: Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Charlie Weasley (or whatever we headcanon Charlie to be), Neville Longbottom
I can play: Harry Potter, Any Weasley, Any Marauder, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood
Side note: Draco isn't listed here, but I can play him. However, I am not that confident with my portrayal of him and I am not that interested in the typical good girl/bad boy trope that is often associated with him.
Also, I am open to both Golden Trio era and Marauders era.
Neville x Luna
Wolfstar
Draco x Hermione
Ron x Hermione

Star Wars <3
Looking for: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Poe Dameron, Cassian Andor, Luke Skywalker, Din Djarin
I can play: Literally anyone from the movies + Ahsoka, Din Djarin (See Side Note for Kylo Ren)
Side note: Yes, Kylo Ren isn't listed here. I don't think I can play him that well, so once again, you have to be okay with me not playing him accurately. Also, it's gonna take some convincing again to get me to play him.
Leia x Han
Jyn x Cassian
Poe x Finn
Din x Luke
Reylo (if you have an interesting plot)

Game of Thrones <3
Looking for: Jon Snow, Robb Stark, (Ramsay Bolton)
I can play: Anyone
Side Note: I know Ramsay is a pretty tough character, so I would be quite happy with a toned down version of him in a roleplay as well.
Jaime x Brienne
Jon x Ygritte
Jon x Daenerys
Theon x Robb
Robb x Margaery
Sansa x Margaery
Sansa x Theon

Marvel <3
Looking for: Peter Parker, Loki, Tony Stark, Charles Xavier
Tony x Steve
Steve x Bucky
Loki x Mobius
Wanda x Nat
Carol x Valkyrie
Erik x Charles (X-Men)

BBC Sherlock :(
Johnlock, that's it.

Peaky Blinders <3
Looking for: Tommy Shelby
I can play: Anyone from the Shelbys

Looking for: Zuko
I can play: Anyone except Azula
Zuko x Katara

Criminal Minds :(
Looking for: Spencer Reid, Aaron Hotchner
JJ x Emily

Shadow and Bone / Six of Crows <3
Looking for: Kaz Brekker
I can play: Anyone (Yes, even the Darkling)
Kaz x Inej
Jesper x Wylan
Alina x Darkling (keep it somewhat healthy though)

Assassin's Creed :(
Looking for: Arno Dorian, Jacob Frye, Edward Kenway

Detroit: Become Human
Looking for: Connor
Connor x Hank

More book & video game fandoms that would need some convincing:
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Throne of Glass
The Elder Scrolls
Resident Evil
Overwatch​

Last edited:
hi! apologies if the thread mentioned messaging you instead of commenting, i might have missed it. but anyway i'd be interested in a loki x mobius rp (despite my profile picture haha) or a canon x oc where i could play peter. i don't have a super huge craving for doubling with an oc of mine right now, but we could definitely figure something out if you don't want me to just play a canon. so if either of those options sound interesting to you, send me a message!

Hey there! I'd be up for a Harry Potter rp if you're up for it! <3

Hi there ! I would be open to play either Jon or Robb Stark (or both) for you if you'd be fine playing Ramsay Bolton or Jaime (or both), you choose ! I hope to hear from you soon and wish you a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back