• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Big Bang Theory

Karabunny101

Captain
Hello, I am very interested in The Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon and I have an idea for an RP. I am looking for someone to play Sheldon. I am willingly to play any other character and I am open to other ideas. If you are interested shoot me a PM or comment below. Thank you have a good day.

The idea revolves around Sheldon having a younger sister. She is only two years younger than he is. She is very smart and doesn't have any issues being social. However she has horrible taste in men. She stayed behind in their home town to become an investigator, which she did, and she got trapped in a very bad relationship. One day she gets transferred to work in Sheldon's city. She comes running to him when her boyfriend becomes extremely abusive because she moved off without him. Sheldon, never being one who was good with emotion, tried to help his little sister. Thus she becomes friends with the whole group.

This can be rearranged and worked out it is just an idea! I am very open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back