• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You also haven't given my character any instructions or interaction, leaving me stranded.
I posted them in the OOC page. I thought you'd see them, but it looks like they got buried under all the other comments. Next time I'll just PM you, sorry.

Here's some ideas going forwards:
Since your character is in the Empire, have him start work on new golems to supplement the army.
Or you could have him start a conversation with Marissa.
Or you could have him give Gier a signal for a private communication.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
alrighty. So the golums are kinda on an assembly line, so that's squared away. I thought it would be interesting for my character to spy on lust, as she's a major player in this whole war.
Alright. Is it on his own behalf or do you want Gier to have instructed him to do it?
And would you prefer to do this over a PM so the missed communication doesn't happen again? We still have the old one open.

Jez, first time checking this after coming home and everything is crazy.

Ah, my bad, I failed to see the list of children they have - as opposed to create a character and speak with the Sin/Virtue about that character being their child.

In which case I'll just make a human CS. ;-; There goes that nice story arc.

There are some members of the fourteen available, and some of us [like me and I'm sure Ryoko for pride] are open to having another child they either didn't know about or just writing it in.

XD If you wanna make a human, or a character of another race, you can join my nation as whatever. High Council Member, General [Or you can come up with the rank.. High Tempestus... Imperator... Whatever], the Supreme Patriarch of the Mage Academy [or whatever I called that position, feel free to change the name of it].

As head GM of the thread, I think that it is my duty to appease the people, and the people have spoken. Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , I formally kick you out of this read. Please unwatch everything, as we shall continue without you. You have been nothing but hatefully to not only me and Capt, but to your fellow RPers and they have asked that I address this. So I am, please exit this thread and do not post again, not here or anywhere else on this thread. I will no longer tolerate your lack of respect for the GMs or fellow RPers.

I wish you luck in your other RPs. I am sorry that you do not fit into ours.

With love,
Headmaster Bunneh.

As head GM of the thread, I think that it is my duty to appease the people, and the people have spoken. Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , I formally kick you out of this read. Please unwatch everything, as we shall continue without you. You have been nothing but hatefully to not only me and Capt, but to your fellow RPers and they have asked that I address this. So I am, please exit this thread and do not post again, not here or anywhere else on this thread. I will no longer tolerate your lack of respect for the GMs or fellow RPers.

I wish you luck in your other RPs. I am sorry that you do not fit into ours.

With love,
Headmaster Bunneh.

"You have been nothing but hatefully to not only me and Capt, but to your fellow RPers"
That's a bald-faced lie.

"I will no longer tolerate your lack of respect for the GMs or fellow RPers."
You define 'lack of respect' as not kissing your ass.

But fine, I'll leave. You clearly are way too toxic to be involved with.

Now as the rules clearly state, you're not allowed to use my characters, ideas, or anything I've contributed to this thread.

Character Ownership: Roleplaying games are collaborative ventures. While a Roleplay Creator owns the content associated with their roleplay (as long as such content is not plagiarized or copyrighted), specific entries (such as a player's characters) submitted to that roleplay are considered the property and ownership of that individual poster.

So don't mention them.

"You have been nothing but hatefully to not only me and Capt, but to your fellow RPers"
That's a bald-faced lie.

Now as the rules clearly state, you're not allowed to use my characters, ideas, or anything I've contributed to this thread.

Character Ownership: Roleplaying games are collaborative ventures. While a Roleplay Creator owns the content associated with their roleplay (as long as such content is not plagiarized or copyrighted), specific entries (such as a player's characters) submitted to that roleplay are considered the property and ownership of that individual poster.

So don't mention them.
Goodbye. I'm aware of the rules.

SOL'S GETTING A PROMOTION!!!!! KING FUCKIN SOLIRON!!! LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!!!!

You don't get a promotion so much as you now have to make an entire new nation. XD I believe Bunneh wants to go with Greed *died* in the war [and so needs to reincarnate which can take some time], so you'd need to make a brand new nation that you and Greed came from [as this is a brand new greed and a new nation as the previous ones played by Stain no longer exist and never existed {Retcons! Retcons for days!}.]

:D Make an abridged sheet!

That's a bald-faced lie.

So don't mention them.
No one wants your shitty generic anime character :^)

You don't get a promotion so much as you now have to make an entire new nation. XD I believe Bunneh wants to go with Greed *died* in the war [and so needs to reincarnate which can take some time], so you'd need to make a brand new nation that you and Greed came from [as this is a brand new greed and a new nation as the previous ones played by Stain no longer exist and never existed {Retcons! Retcons for days!}.]

:D Make an abridged sheet!
I'll rework my character sheet no worries. Keeping Sol as a conception, like his powers and beliefs and stuff, but I'll completely rework his backstory. Make him more elvish, also make his nation super awesome.

Enough everyone, let him go. You are playing into his hands. He wants to get under everyone's skin, please don;t let him. Instead let's all move on, shall we? <3

MEEEEEE :D

I also wanna know how big daddy Pride is gonna react to his woman leaving the meeting after this~ And how Asha will take being shown up xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back