• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok I see what you're laying down. I can make their birth rate low easy enough, and I think I'll take up the idea that the country is split between a faction of hard workers, and others who seem to be riding the system. I'm trying to think how that could be solved long term. I was thinking a really progressive immigration policy, to motivate more dedicated hard working people to the country. What do you think?

Always have that simmering hatred of people believing they will come in and then abuse the system even more. Fixing the low birth rate is easy, but the other issue isn't.. really one that can be solved without 'fixing' human nature which... XD You know, give off bad guy vibes.

You don't have to make a nation with the idea of, 'this is the bad part, this is how I'm going to fix it!'. Flaws make characters, and nations, great. Embrace those flaws. Embrace what is not perfect about your nation instead of thinking of ways to fix them or make them smaller.

Always have that simmering hatred of people believing they will come in and then abuse the system even more. Fixing the low birth rate is easy, but the other issue isn't.. really one that can be solved without 'fixing' human nature which... XD You know, give off bad guy vibes.

You don't have to make a nation with the idea of, 'this is the bad part, this is how I'm going to fix it!'. Flaws make characters, and nations, great. Embrace those flaws. Embrace what is not perfect about your nation instead of thinking of ways to fix them or make them smaller.
I can roll with that.

I'm about to get into more roleplays ^^

MY friends are finally making their own groups instead of Co=gming, I am so proud--

Forum RPing, table-top rping?

Forum, although I am in a d&d with one of them.

Her character is my character's cousin. Last session was intense, my character almost died. This was the first time my character has gotten close to death which is amazing since he is the weakest one out of the group XD Lowest armor class, lowest hit points, and is remembered from accidentally casting sleep on himself during a fight.

Her character is my character's cousin. Last session was intense, my character almost died. This was the first time my character has gotten close to death which is amazing since he is the weakest one out of the group XD Lowest armor class, lowest hit points, and is remembered from accidentally casting sleep on himself during a fight.

XD If you want a game where your character nearly dies in every session [or one that, literally, gives you nameless mook companions {along with your real player companions} so you can feed them to the giant monster so your guy doesn't die, I got you covered].

XD If you want a game where your character nearly dies in every session [or one that, literally, gives you nameless mook companions {along with your real player companions} so you can feed them to the giant monster so your guy doesn't die, I got you covered].

Pffft XD nah it was just intense. It was just amazing, that was the first time I ever had to make death saves on my boi . . . failed two of them, and he now has some tribal tattoo stuff on his face that are halfway completed and trying to mind fuck him. Luckily he is a sorcerer, so his charisma is high and the saving throw is a charisma one so we guci . . . ruins his cute face and makes him look like an edgelord D:

Pffft XD nah it was just intense. It was just amazing, that was the first time I ever had to make death saves on my boi . . . failed two of them, and he now has some tribal tattoo stuff on his face that are halfway completed and trying to mind fuck him. Luckily he is a sorcerer, so his charisma is high and the saving throw is a charisma one so we guci . . . ruins his cute face and makes him look like an edgelord D:

I love those moments. XD Last game I played, I nearly died because a grenade I was going to throw... malfunctioned and blew my character's arm off. I... was... well..

giphy.gif
The odds of it happening are so.. small. [You have to fail the throw then roll on another thing to determine what happens, usually your throw is just off and sometimes its a dud so it hits and doesn't blow up... but if the stars align.. boom in your hand.]

Rolled for damage. Rolled a crit. Damage was, obviously, on her right hand... rolled on the crit charge... natural ten [its a D100 game] and.. well...

flesh-wound.gif

[Well, it wasn't, got knocked out of the fight, our medic got to me before I bled out and managed to patch me up, but we were fighting on world without the means to supply a bionic arm, so I got to play a one armed character half delusional on pain meds acting like an old west gunslinger with her non-dominate hand the rest of the campaign.. Was super fun.]

I love those moments. XD Last game I played, I nearly died because a grenade I was going to throw... malfunctioned and blew my character's arm off. I... was... well..

giphy.gif
The odds of it happening are so.. small. [You have to fail the throw then roll on another thing to determine what happens, usually your throw is just off and sometimes its a dud so it hits and doesn't blow up... but if the stars align.. boom in your hand.]

Rolled for damage. Rolled a crit. Damage was, obviously, on her right hand... rolled on the crit charge... natural ten [its a D100 game] and.. well...

flesh-wound.gif

[Well, it wasn't, got knocked out of the fight, our medic got to me before I bled out and managed to patch me up, but we were fighting on world without the means to supply a bionic arm, so I got to play a one armed character half delusional on pain meds acting like an old west gunslinger with her non-dominate hand the rest of the campaign.. Was super fun.]

Lol! That's awesome XD My character currently has two hearts because he became obsessed with studying this freezing dragon heart thingy, and it merged inside of him o.o so that's a thing . . .

Ahh, I love doing table top roleplays with friends ^^

Lol! That's awesome XD My character currently has two hearts because he became obsessed with studying this freezing dragon heart thingy, and it merged inside of him o.o so that's a thing . . .

Ahh, I love doing table top roleplays with friends ^^

XD His heart is as cold as ice.......

Haha, wow - I was just about to write my CS, but I think I should ask another question before I take that risk. XD

CaptainMcNoob CaptainMcNoob - Would it be possible to create my own nation?

It's not necessary, I actually came up with several character ideas and stories, but I'd sort of settled on one (a Human Empress of a nation). Without spoiling her backstory or my intent for her, she's Human (of course), middle-aged, a military woman, despises the Sins and Virtues (and their children) for their 'undeserving' strength - that she feels no living creature should have. She's envious too I suppose, but it's mostly that she wishes nobody had such a strength, as opposed to having it for herself.

-----

To save time, I'll also give a brief rundown of my other ideas, in case you refuse that one.

- Elf, Male, Sorcerer. Ambassador of one of the Virtue Nations (or potentially one of my own creation - such as one of the currently unclaimed Virtues).
- Human, Female, Rogue-like. A petty thief and traveller, currently searching for someone of importance to her.
- Vampire, Females, one a fighter, one a mage. Two sisters of opposing character - their relationship is extremely strained.

I don't want to go into further detail here (except in the CSs) because it'd spoil the character arcs. :) I can always PM more minute details if you need them.

Haha, wow - I was just about to write my CS, but I think I should ask another question before I take that risk. XD

CaptainMcNoob CaptainMcNoob - Would it be possible to create my own nation?

It's not necessary, I actually came up with several character ideas and stories, but I'd sort of settled on one (a Human Empress of a nation). Without spoiling her backstory or my intent for her, she's Human (of course), middle-aged, a military woman, despises the Sins and Virtues (and their children) for their 'undeserving' strength - that she feels no living creature should have. She's envious too I suppose, but it's mostly that she wishes nobody had such a strength, as opposed to having it for herself.

-----

To save time, I'll also give a brief rundown of my other ideas, in case you refuse that one.

- Elf, Male, Sorcerer. Ambassador of one of the Virtue Nations (or potentially one of my own creation - such as one of the currently unclaimed Virtues).
- Human, Female, Rogue-like. A petty thief and traveller, currently searching for someone of importance to her.
- Vampire, Females, one a fighter, one a mage. Two sisters of opposing character - their relationship is extremely strained.

I don't want to go into further detail here (except in the CSs) because it'd spoil the character arcs. :) I can always PM more minute details if you need them.

You can make a nation. Be neat to have a nation that isn't part of them

If it's 5e you better be playing a monk with awareness. It's fucking broken

You can make a nation. Be neat to have a nation that isn't part of them
Speaking of nations, I was thinking of Ashnod being an underground nation that covers most of the continent. Although 99% of the population is in poverty, only about 30-40% is populated, mostly with mutants, and the rest is just connecting tunnels that are miles long. Kinda looks like blight town from darksouls, but not with the same inhabitants

If it's 5e you better be playing a monk with awareness. It's fucking broken

My friend is a Wizard, and they spam Edritch Blast. Edritch Blast is so OP, does a lot of damage, pushes enemies back, and its a cantrip with no components.

Last game though, I used Light and bluffed my way from being killed by 5 enemies. I cast Light on my staff and started yelling about blowing us all up, and they failed their insight owo

A thing I want to bring up since most everyone is on, please don't forget to make your nation. If you are a member of the 14 (Aside from Glut and Hum) You need to make your nation. The nation CS is looking very empty guys. You can't just forget to do those~ We do check them!

Speaking of nations, I was thinking of Ashnod being an underground nation that covers most of the continent. Although 99% of the population is in poverty, only about 30-40% is populated, mostly with mutants, and the rest is just connecting tunnels that are miles long. Kinda looks like blight town from darksouls, but not with the same inhabitants

Actually, there are tunnels running under most of the continent. However, they are almost entirely filled by Goblins/Ratmen. If you wanted to build a nation occupying some of the tunnels, I don't mind at all. [Although would need a decent reason for why many beings would voluntarily live underground if that isn't their natural habitat].

Was even playing with the idea of massive worms [inspired from Dune] were the cause of the majority of the tunnels.

My friend is a Wizard, and they spam Edritch Blast. Edritch Blast is so OP, does a lot of damage, pushes enemies back, and its a cantrip with no components.

Last game though, I used Light and bluffed my way from being killed by 5 enemies. I cast Light on my staff and started yelling about blowing us all up, and they failed their insight owo
at level 4, a human monk can go 120 units in 1 turn

A thing I want to bring up since most everyone is on, please don't forget to make your nation. If you are a member of the 14 (Aside from Glut and Hum) You need to make your nation. The nation CS is looking very empty guys. You can't just forget to do those~ We do check them!

I'M THE EXCEPTION :DDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back