• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Damn, had am idea that'd bring some plot development

Bunneh and I may have something akin to this in mind for later, but no, there isn't going to be some new Sin/Virtue that was unknown and just born. No super awesome secret prophet of some unknown god that has now arrived and is challenging the Fourteen or anything like that.

Bunneh and I may have something akin to this in mind for later, but no, there isn't going to be some new Sin/Virtue that was unknown and just born. No super awesome secret prophet of some unknown god that has now arrived and is challenging the Fourteen or anything like that.
An aspect as in the living entity of emotion

PRIDE IS BACK-
but you should check my profile status for information on my inactiviety. I only respond to one rp a day now- just- you guys should check my status, okay? Thanks...

PRIDE IS BACK-
but you should check my profile status for information on my inactiviety. I only respond to one rp a day now- just- you guys should check my status, okay? Thanks...
I see that o-o..
But its never a bad thing to let everyone else know you're inactive ^-^ We all care about each other!! (Except maybe Greed. All he cares about is his junk xD) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back