• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Batteries OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cool, I just always get a little worried because I don't want to come across as a dick, but that's also my style of comedy, irl

Easy pickings target for Life situations in the RP.

No one would dare mess with Chrystal or Sayaka, the edgy teen is pretty much a guy you want to avoid, and the super attractive twintail girl is one no one would dare bully.

By process of elimination, your character is the one that gets bullied alot in high school.
Ah but! Aren’t the rich girls usually popular? 😎

Except, high school age kids would have no issue bullying every one of our characters. And to be honest, Chrystal and Sayaka would be easy targets, especially with Chrystal's personality. As would Dragonrubys character. Hell, there are things to mock my character for as well.

* GM comes to save the day *

"Now, now. Don't worry everyone. You all can get bullied in school or have some emotional trama spring out from no where."

Implying your character isn't going to get bodied back.

She's still just a human. I put my money on Chad Thundercock from the football team.

MocaPoka MocaPoka By the way, in terms of stats, what's roughly average for a person? I'm curious cause even though the stats are mostly for combat, the character creation implies that they're also a measure of their in-person capabilities.

If I had to make an assumption, based off character creation stats, if you don't take any assets or drawbacks that modify your stats and spread out your numbers as evenly as possible, you could get 3, 3, 3, 4, so is three in a stat around average for a person (or at least a teenager)?

Good question. My idea was roughly the average is 2 for comparable age. MGs assumed to be a little stronger because magic bullcrap, and inherent probably shitty life or tough training.

You know I'm really not quite so worried about bullies anymore, at least when Useless Lesbian One has like 5 strength.

I fixed it, don't worry! I realized it wasn't on there the second after I posted it, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back