• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Batteries OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Threw in a theme song as per your request. Also changed up the image I was using for my MADO since I found one I liked better.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Looks like you did everything right for the numbers. I will say, you were really rough on your stats with your Drawbacks, -3 total with your assets taken into account. Only thing is that your image doesn't seem to be working for me.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Looks like you did everything right for the numbers. I will say, you were really rough on your stats with your Drawbacks, -3 total with your assets taken into account. Only thing is that your image doesn't seem to be working for me.
aha yeah guess 😅 I did haha but they seem to fit so I went with it.
Ok fixed it! Should be able to see it now.

Yep, looks like it's working now, animegirl20 animegirl20 . Also, an actual magical girl FC with a Disney song as her theme song? I don't see this ending very well for her considering the setting.

While I'm commenting on theme songs, Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I personally prefer the original Japanese version over the English cover in the song you linked. While it keeps the original theme of the song roughly the same, the writer did a lot to try and keep the rhyme and rhythm while keeping the translation as literal as possible, which means the lyrics just don't quite sound right, at least to me. Some forced rhymes and the way he structures lines don't sound natural.

While I'm commenting on theme songs, Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I personally prefer the original Japanese version over the English cover in the song you linked. While it keeps the original theme of the song roughly the same, the writer did a lot to try and keep the rhyme and rhythm while keeping the translation as literal as possible, which means the lyrics just don't quite sound right, at least to me. Some forced rhymes and the way he structures lines don't sound natural.
Understood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back