• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Batteries OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

MocaPoka

Everyone shall be friends...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Out of Character chat. Any questions may be posted here. I encourage questions to be asked of myself and of other players if you are unsure how a situation may play out.

Sorry for delay eveybody. Transitioning and dealing with the panic of Corona virus is fun where I'm at right now. For Dragonruby Dragonruby and CatJones CatJones feel free to also put your MADO up in the CS section.

Since we don't have a OO yet, you can pick your MADO type. I'll let you start with 6 FA. Just so we spped things up and add variety a bit.

MocaPoka MocaPoka is there any reason Natural Weapon and Unrestrained Jaw are two different things? They cost the same and really kind of seem to be the same thing. Only thing is that Natural Weapon is only for Light Frame. Might just be easier to merge Unrestrained Jaw into Natural Weapon and just open it up for other MADO Frames to take.

Dragonruby Dragonruby I changed it so all MADO can have Natural Weapon. The Unrestrained Jaw is more powerful then the Natural Weapon. However, having claws or a tail is going to be easier and more often used than biting an angel.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I don't want to take the position away from a possible player/ main character, so I'll have to say no for that. For Sayaka I would prefer her being a kind of Magical Girl (MG) retiree. She could be a poster girl for Zauber if you want to have her have a bigger role in the story.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I don't want to take the position away from a possible player/ main character, so I'll have to say no for that. For Sayaka I would prefer her being a kind of Magical Girl (MG) retiree. She could be a poster girl for Zauber if you want to have her have a bigger role in the story.
That can work.
Would she still have the drawbacks/Assets gimmick or no?

Naw. She's good with just a background and personality.

Really? That's strange. I can see all three of Dragonruby's.

You know I'm really confused and can't get a feel for your character Dragonruby Dragonruby maybe he needs a theme song?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back