• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For everyone who expressed interest or may be interested, here's the discord link:

Last edited:
For everyone who expressed interest or may be interested, here's the discord link:

The discord link appears to be invalid

I already sent eyyliner a message about it, but I'll probably be dropping the roleplay. I got really busy and lost a lot of motivation for it, and I don't want to drag down other people;; So sorry! I hope it all goes well, though, and I'll help switching out partners with Ausar if it's needed.

(I'll still probably see people around though, especially Ayama Ayama whose everywhere I look like jeez man)

I already sent eyyliner a message about it, but I'll probably be dropping the roleplay. I got really busy and lost a lot of motivation for it, and I don't want to drag down other people;; So sorry! I hope it all goes well, though, and I'll help switching out partners with Ausar if it's needed.

(I'll still probably see people around though, especially Ayama Ayama whose everywhere I look like jeez man)
Take care! <3

Did we ever decide who is going to partner up. LOL
I feel like we can't really figure out which characters partner up until we know who's actually still in the RP. 'cause I'm pretty sure I've lost both Shun's mentor and Leigh's apprentice.

Is this still going on?

I'm assuming people are sort of all over the place with everything that's going on. Oof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back