• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 → OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
eyyliner eyyliner VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow @dendygar queanbean queanbean Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams rivers and oceans rivers and oceans Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight InTheSea InTheSea koschei. koschei. loveweaver loveweaver sox sox RedactedReject RedactedReject @Noivian Firehazard1232 Firehazard1232 LazyDaze LazyDaze Circe Circe quadratis quadratis mourning star mourning star vibrantium vibrantium

Update~

[MAGISTERS]
Nasir 'Black Crown' (black-crowned heron) [Shadow entrapment]
Milo 'The Crow' (crow) [Claircognizance & clairvoyance]
Varion 'Uncle' (black eagle) [Swarms of eagles & limited flight]
Alastair 'Snow' (snowy owl) [Summoning book & celestial weapon]

[UNPAIRED OLDER MEMBERS]
Kazz 'Sloth' (blue heron) [Time dilation & true spear]
(Not sure what a heron has to do with a sloth? :/ )
Ezarah 'Sage' (sage thresher) [Healing communication & singing creation]

[UNPAIRED NEWER MEMBERS]
John 'Scout' (bald eagle) [Eagle eye & talon claws]
(Not sure what an eagle has to do with a scout? :/ )

[UNPAIRED APPRENTICES]
Mikaela 'Silver Swan' (tundra swan) [Aerokinesis and love empowerment]
Anahita 'Swan' (swan) [Hydrokinesis]
Beatrix 'Barnum' (barn owl) [Claircognizance & telepathy]
@Spots @Schnomoah @Grape Soda

[ESTABLISHED MENTORING PAIRS]
(1) Victoria 'White Tail' (ptarmigan) [Hiding & dimensional storage]
(1) Ryan 'Moon-Eye' (gray owl) [Lightshaping & night vision]
(2) Ausar 'Thoth' (ibis) [Heat absorption]
(2) Shun 'Fisher' (grey kingfisher) [Aerokinesis & teleportation]
(3) Leigh 'Harrier' (marsh harrier) [Mana concentration/enhanced reflexes]
(3) Dawnelise 'Mockingjay' (blue mockingbird) [Mimicry]
(4) Romulo 'Skua' (great skua) [Blood & shadow magic]
(4) Orlena 'Albatross' [Flight & finding lost things]
(4) Aria 'Liar' (lyrebird) [Silvertongue & beast shape]
(5) Nicolai 'Piper' (canary) [Attention Manipulation]
(5) Campbell 'Paradise' (bird of paradise) [Illusions]
(6) Jayson 'Blue' (blue jay) [Healing tides]
(6) Crystal 'Ice' (emperor penguin) [Hydrokinesis & temperature control]
(7) Odelia 'White Wing' (egret) [Crystal enhancement]
(7) Keiran 'Nighthawk' [Obstruction & abjuration]

eyyliner eyyliner You never answered my question...?

I think if the abilities were meant to be one of a kind, it should have been stated from the very beginning (like how the birds are taken). I think that way we wouldn't come across these issues. And tbh I didn't think it would be such an issue anyway, since there are millions of humans all around the world, abilities are going to be shared. And yes I guess I understand having more diversity and stuff.

Personally I think the idea of having an identical ability might make things really interesting, especially in the case of Claircognizance. Having two characters who have the same feelings, or maybe even not having the same feelings at the same time (limitations), could make things super interesting and maybe even really confusing for these two characters!

For instance, Milo gets a feeling that Blondie doesn't, so neither know if it's right or not because Blondie could insist he is wrong since she didn't feel it. Vice versa too! And then another time they could have the same hunch at the same time which would really be a bombshell. I think it could add some really interesting drama not only between those two characters, but for the rest of the Aviary.

Whatever is decided, I'm working on my post as we speak but I can't promise it will be up tonight.

Ayama Ayama idk if anyone's mentioned this in the OOC, but your post looks like this on dark mode:

1584502742311.png

un-setting the text color might fix that for you, if you wish to do so! as it is right now, I have to highlight it to read it.

Hey guys~

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead. Things have been a bit hectic around here. First few confirmed cases of COVID in my country and we're in national quarantine. I was a bit busy but now I'm free, I'll begin making my starter post ASAP.

edited my post a teeny bit bc i forgot to keep it consistent with the layout of the building in the lore lol my bad!

I'll get up a response soon! I was going to wait for Dawnelise but she hasn't been around in a while?

[ queanbean queanbean , Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams , rivers and oceans rivers and oceans , Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight , koschei. koschei. , loveweaver loveweaver , RedactedReject RedactedReject , Firehazard1232 Firehazard1232 , Circe Circe , quadratis quadratis , mourning star mourning star , vibrantium vibrantium ]

For those who haven't posted, I just wanted to remind you that the roleplay has started! I know some of you have mentioned you're already typing your response and/or are dealing with some irl issues rn—which I understand completely! This was just a way of giving you a friendly little nudge so you don't forget. ^-^​

Welp we have a perfect number of apprentices and older members. Hmm all good characters. Idk if you're looking for someone that is similar or different from your character. Someone with a similar backstory? etc I could partner up with pretty much anyone. Was originally thinking of pairing up with quadratis quadratis simply because Kazz has no filter and it could be a interesting dynamic. LOL
Members
LazyDaze (Me)
Firehazard1232 Firehazard1232
mourning star mourning star

Apprentices
Circe Circe
vibrantium vibrantium
quadratis quadratis

I am pleased to have caught this before I go to bed ahaa~ tbh i can't make up my mind. i've been reading all of the cs while trying to put together a post and i still don't know who i wanna pair with ana.

realistically, as far as pairing goes i'm torn between the characters that would be able to guide and blend well. i feel as though the dynamic between both ezarah mourning star mourning star and kazz LazyDaze LazyDaze would be incredibly interesting.

ana knows combat, but she doesn't know combat well. however, she's not really interested in knowing about it because she wants to be able to heal people. she feels as though the reason her hydrokinetic ability is so different in comparison to her sisters is because she's a nurturer rather than a combative type like the lot of them. so with kazz being a fighter and ezarah being a healer i feel like this could be a good pair with either one of them as her mentors; i can tell that she'll struggle with both of them especially with ezarah.

as far as communication goes, the communication dynamic with either characters mentoring her would still be pretty interesting because we're looking at a blunt type and a reserved loner type. so either one would be interesting if paired to a sociable passionate type. ☺😂

I am going to change Mikaela's code name to just Silver since there is another swan with the code name swan.
Ah good points u bring up. Really depends on what u want for your character. Leaning toward EZ cuz he does have the whole healing thing going on so he could help u with that. We’ll see what mourning star mourning star thinks
I am going to change Mikaela's code name to just Silver since there is another swan with the code name swan.
Lol we call u both in at the same time. Who would u like to be your mentor? (I feel like I’m a judge on the voice.)

Oh! Sorry for not responding earlier. I feel like Ezarah would fit with either character!

For Mikaela, ( Circe Circe ) I can imagine he'd be a little more friendly to not make her uncomfortable. They probably wouldn't clash personality-wise; he would just have to be more patient for her. Their powers are sort of different so I'm not sure easily Ezarah would be able to teach her.

As for Ana ( quadratis quadratis ), their personalities might not match much but their goals are definitely similar. If your character is focused on being a healer, it might be good to pair the two up (if you're still looking for someone, that is!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back