• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 → OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sounds good, So I'm kinda new to rp nation, were do you want me to post my character so you can review it. Also were can I find the lore of the RP

Does that mean that character has no apprentice? Will they perhaps be the apprentice of a Magister then?

Does that mean that character has no apprentice? Will they perhaps be the apprentice of a Magister then?
Maybe if someone expresses interest later they could become the new characters apprentice? We could just say one role left is open and that potential character could simply come in later? eyyliner eyyliner opinion?

I don't mind at all taking the magister-mentor role. Both of our characters are simmilar in ability, makes way for an easy connection

It's whatever really

Critical one arent we huh?

It's a preference, not a set stone characteristics. I just thought that this could add a little growth and dynamic building

Critical one arent we huh?

It's a preference, not a set stone characteristics. I just thought that this could add a little growth and dynamic building
It just bugs me when people aren't consistent and contradict themselves. Plus Noi offered their Magister as a mentor more than once while you insisted yours wasn't the type to do so, so it makes more sense for theirs to do it. But again, not up to me ;P

Really? I actually pushed for Varion to be a mentor, I remember being told that Magister's couldnt be mentor's If that's a contradiction, that was never my intent.

Haha well we all agree that the GM has the final say xD Though I don't see the issue with discussing it? ouo
if it's a matter of what is and isn't permissible in the lore, i'm not sure there's much to discuss, if that makes sense. once the gm is back online, we can get a quick answer to our questions, no?

OOF, hello. Didn't see everyone was going back and forth about the roles until now. :///// Magisters aren't meant to mentor and older/new members don't all have to be mentors either! If another person applies as an apprentice, then we can pair the characters together but otherwise, we'll leave it at that.

P.S. sorry for the long wait, I celebrated my birthday this weekend and was incredibly busy with school work. I'm finishing up the starter and once that is posted, I'll tag everyone and also add the links to the rest of the 'extra' pages so everyone can have easy access to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back