• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Assassin’s New Body Guard Job.

Vikki_Rose

Forbidden anything makes me want it even more.
He was the best of the best, an assassin that got the job done quickly and quietly. Nobody knew he was there till they found the body of his victims.

The Assassin organization he worked for praised him yet he ignored their praises.He worked everyday got paid enormous amounts from his clients. That is until a man wearing a dark suit came in to his organization.

“This girl needs a body guard, she is special and very important.We need the best person for the job.”The man says ignoring the Assassins superiors handing the best assassin a picture of a normal looking young woman.

The assassin was confused but took the job anyways thinking about the money he was getting paid to do this job.Going to the girls college to pick her up he watched her get pushed around by others.

He thought to himself that the job wasn’t going to be super dangerous. But time may prove him wrong.

(Hello I am looking for somebody to play the assassin.We can change the genders of the players if you want or prefer to play as female instead of male but that’s the main idea for this roleplay.

Please Pm me of interested.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back