• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm already on the ground you Pig...thanks to fatso over there" Jeremiah shouted from the ground. Jeridth wanted to run over and punch Jason but he knew he would end up dead like his father and brothers so he did as he was told and went to the ground. Amelia terrified and sobbing took to the ground as well.

Mirabelle kept quiet as she took a few steps back from the dead body that lay next to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she shivered at the sheer shock of everything that had happened. She was still trying to prosses everything that had happened and is happening.
"Now. We're leaving. We'll keep our end of the deal. Any alcohol or food you took is yours to keep." He said.

"I'm already on the ground you Pig...thanks to fatso over there" Jeremiah shouted from the ground. Jeridth wanted to run over and punch Jason but he knew he would end up dead like his father and brothers so he did as he was told and went to the ground. Amelia terrified and sobbing took to the ground as well.

Mirabelle kept quiet as she took a few steps back from the dead body that lay next to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she shivered at the sheer shock of everything that had happened. She was still trying to prosses everything that had happened and is happening.

"Now. We're leaving. We'll keep our end of the deal. Any alcohol or food you took is yours to keep." He said.
Eddie walks out with the shotgun, standing outside just in case things pop off again.

Mirabelle looked over to Jason and then back to Amelia, going over to the girl she helped her up. "come on Amelia.." Mirabelle softly said as she helped the girl up and moved her away from her brothers. Amelia did not say a word but did as she was told and got up with Mirabelle's help and walked with her back over to Jason.

Mirabelle looked over to Jason and then back to Amelia, going over to the girl she helped her up. "come on Amelia.." Mirabelle softly said as she helped the girl up and moved her away from her brothers. Amelia did not say a word but did as she was told and got up with Mirabelle's help and walked with her back over to Jason.
He looked at Amelia. "I'm sorry. This was the last thing I wanted."

He looked at Amelia. "I'm sorry. This was the last thing I wanted."
Amelia did not reply and kept her gaze away from Jason not acknowledging the man. "Amelia...why don't you go gather some of your things...I promise all we want to do is help.." Mirabelle said softly to the girl. Amelia didn't say a word and walked off to the farm house.

"I understand what you did...was not you first choice Jason...but you could just have let the deal go..." Mirabelle commented as she kept her view towards the farm house as Amelia walked towards it.

Amelia did not reply and kept her gaze away from Jason not acknowledging the man. "Amelia...why don't you go gather some of your things...I promise all we want to do is help.." Mirabelle said softly to the girl. Amelia didn't say a word and walked off to the farm house.

"I understand what you did...was not you first choice Jason...but you could just have let the deal go..." Mirabelle commented as she kept her view towards the farm house as Amelia walked towards it.
"I wasn't going to let your brother and father lose you over this." Je said

"I wasn't going to let your brother and father lose you over this." Je said
Mirabelle kept quite, knowing her father and brother would have been devastated. But she had mad her choice to save them and the others. "...I know....don't you think I was thinking about them...I didn't want anyone to die...I was thinking it would be best for everyone..." Mirabelle said crossing her arms as she kept looking away to the farmhouse. "...what if if didn't happened like it did...they could have killed you, Eddie...Bailey...all of us and then the rest...." she said turning over to him tears in her eyes. (She not really mad just trying to possess everything that happened because in her mind having sacrificed herself to stay would have been the easiest and safest from the whole chaos)

(She cares) he went inside and began lookibg for supplies. ( AquaMarie AquaMarie shall he find the bones of other farmers and the wife?)
(Don't think they would keep it in the farm house. Would say farmers wife got a burial in the yard. But could have a pit in the back somewhere with a ton of bones from other farmers and people that were fed to the zombie son)

Mirabelle kept quite, knowing her father and brother would have been devastated. But she had mad her choice to save them and the others. "...I know....don't you think I was thinking about them...I didn't want anyone to die...I was thinking it would be best for everyone..." Mirabelle said crossing her arms as she kept looking away to the farmhouse. "...what if if didn't happened like it did...they could have killed you, Eddie...Bailey...all of us and then the rest...." she said turning over to him tears in her eyes. (She not really mad just trying to possess everything that happened because in her mind having sacrificed herself to stay would have been the easiest and safest from the whole chaos)
"Hey I didn't fire the first shot." He said.

"Hey I didn't fire the first shot." He said.
Mirabelle sighed "I know....the farmer had always been a very unstable man..." she reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks. "...it...really wouldn't have been the best choice to have stayed..." She added. "I owe you a thank you....for saving my life once again...." she said extending her hand to him.

Mirabelle sighed "I know....the farmer had always been a very unstable man..." she reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks. "...it...really wouldn't have been the best choice to have stayed..." She added. "I owe you a thank you....for saving my life once again...." she said extending her hand to him.
He took it and pulled her in for a hug. "Come on we're friends now at least."

He took it and pulled her in for a hug. "Come on we're friends now at least."
Mirabelle yelped in suprise not expecting to be pulled into a hug by him. "Right we are..." she replied a smile growing on her face. "a bit supriseing...never pictured you as a hugger Jason.." she commented, letting out a chuckle as she loosened up a bit with the hug.

Mirabelle yelped in suprise not expecting to be pulled into a hug by him. "Right we are..." she replied a smile growing on her face. "a bit supriseing...never pictured you as a hugger Jason.." she commented, letting out a chuckle as she loosened up a bit with the hug.
"What cuz I'm a cop?" He asked eith a chuckle. "Or... Used to be anyway.' he took out his wallet which had his badge. "But they're right. Not much use for a cop now... What's point in a cop in world like what this one's become?"

"What cuz I'm a cop?" He asked eith a chuckle. "Or... Used to be anyway.' he took out his wallet which had his badge. "But they're right. Not much use for a cop now... What's point in a cop in world like what this one's become?"
"Well yes...that and you just have such a serious, strong man gerrr aura to you..." Mirabelle replied "however know you are in trouble because you accepted a friendship of a hugger..." she added with a chuckle giving him a squeeze before letting go of the hug. She took a step back from him after the hug and looked over at the wallet and his badge in hand. "Hey...you know they are wrong...yes the world is different and yes the positions, Power and jobs we once had might not have the same meaning they once did. However they still mean something, something this new world can still use. The badge might not hold the same power and meaning it once did for others. But for you it's the oath you took, it's helping and protecting others....something that is needed expeshally after what we saw today...so yes they are wrong...." she replied

"Well yes...that and you just have such a serious, strong man gerrr aura to you..." Mirabelle replied "however know you are in trouble because you accepted a friendship of a hugger..." she added with a chuckle giving him a squeeze before letting go of the hug. She took a step back from him after the hug and looked over at the wallet and his badge in hand. "Hey...you know they are wrong...yes the world is different and yes the positions, Power and jobs we once had might not have the same meaning they once did. However they still mean something, something this new world can still use. The badge might not hold the same power and meaning it once did for others. But for you it's the oath you took, it's helping and protecting others....something that is needed expeshally after what we saw today...so yes they are wrong...." she replied
He looked at her and smiled very slightly it didn't last long. They heard roaring. They're fight jad attracted some visitors.

He looked at her and smiled very slightly it didn't last long. They heard roaring. They're fight jad attracted some visitors.
Mirabelle smiled back seeing the smile on his face. She jumped as the roar echoed through the feilds. She looked out towards the noise of the roar. "I didn't think they would find us so fast....we need to gather the others and go now.." she said.

Mirabelle smiled back seeing the smile on his face. She jumped as the roar echoed through the feilds. She looked out towards the noise of the roar. "I didn't think they would find us so fast....we need to gather the others and go now.." she said.
"Guns." He said. "We didn't even think about how loud they were.:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back