• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Mirabelle's face turned pale as she felt as her heart almost left out of her throat with such a request. "I..." she stuttered out her confidence draining out of her. She would go for it, it hurt her to say it but if it ment the group along with little brother and her dad would not get killed. "I...I accepted to the trems of the trade of myself for the lives of my group....however Bailey has the right to speak for herself...I can't do that for her.." she replied closing her eyes and lowering her head.
"No." Jason said.

"I said no. They're asking us to trade people or die." He said. "Back of boy. The law you stood for mean nothing now." Jebediah said
"We don't have much of a choice...im not about about to watch anyone get killed...this is my choice and I have accepted my fate....if this means the promise of my little brother, my dad...everyone in our group can leave alive then so be it..." Mirabelle said never making eye contact. She holded back tears, in the inside she was teraffied of having to make such a choice.

"We don't have much of a choice...im not about about to watch anyone get killed...this is my choice and I have accepted my fate....if this means the promise of my little brother, my dad...everyone in our group can leave alive then so be it..." Mirabelle said never making eye contact. She holded back tears, in the inside she was teraffied of having to make such a choice.
"I SAID NO!" Jason said. "SOMEOME BACK ME UP ON THIS!" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Jebidiah fired a shot into the roof. "I said stand down boys!"

Eugene went to check on Bailey. "You okay?" He asked.

Jedidiah paused his movement as he glared at Jason and then over to his little sister Amelia. He stood down as he was told steping to the side.

Jerimiah whent on a full on brawl with Eddie getting in as many punches as he was throwing. They will both defently be bloody and brushed by the end of it. As the gun shot through the roof the two man continued to fight. The brawl was split apart by his two brothers. Both holding back Jerimiah as he spat out a tooth that was knocked out. Wiping his mouth he glared with one black eye at Eddie.

Mirabelle saw Jebadiah lower his gun as her offering of a trade intrigued him. She quickly covered her ears and coild back as he shot up to the calling as one of the brothers was still fighting. Once the fight was broken up Mirabelle worked back up her courage to speak to Jebadiah. "You saw our supply truck already....well give you a bigger cut then before, thow in some amo...and the rest of the alcohol" she said hoping he will take it unsure what else he could be interested.

"I SAID NO!" Jason said. "SOMEOME BACK ME UP ON THIS!" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eddie finally gets pulled away from the brawl with some bruises and a bloody nose. He returns the glare.

"I'll be okay." Bailey said as she sat up. "And now I'm gonna make sure you're okay." Bailey looks at Jebediah. "I have a better deal. Let Mirabelle go with the others SAFELY, and I'll be your nurse AND your servant. They're gonna need her as a medic in order to help them survive out there. So if it's a life for the freedom and safety of others, take mine."

Eddie finally gets pulled away from the brawl with some bruises and a bloody nose. He returns the glare.

"I'll be okay." Bailey said as she sat up. "And now I'm gonna make sure you're okay." Bailey looks at Jebediah. "I have a better deal. Let Mirabelle go with the others SAFELY, and I'll be your nurse AND your servant. They're gonna need her as a medic in order to help them survive out there. So if it's a life for the freedom and safety of others, take mine."
"Not how this works. Both of ya stay." He said. "I said. NO!" Jason yelled. "These are people not merchandise!"

"Not how this works. Both of ya stay." He said. "I said. NO!" Jason yelled. "These are people not merchandise!"
Mirabelle looked over towards Bailey suprised at the woman's response. She did not know her as much as her mother used to. Along with the rumors from other nurses at her mother's work of Bailey's character one would quickly think she would try to get herself out of such a position instead of sacrificing herself. Mirabelle felt proud of her she really was not who she seemed and her mother had always seen that. Mirabelle turned back to the farmer as he had his mind set on both of the women staying or no deal.

Jedidiah went over to Mirabelle and grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her over to him. He stood there holding on to the woman close as he took a step back towards where his father stood. "Dont matter what ya think pig....the women have made their choice....they be staying for your sorry life....which I think is a waste.... It really doesn't matter that you were a cop, it means noting now....the world has its own rules, so you better start getting your ass out of our property along with the rest of your kin...unless you want your brains splattered against the wall and become our brothers next meal..." he said.

As his brother spoke Jerimiah harshly grabbed Baily by the arm and pulled her over to him.

Mirabelle looked over towards Bailey suprised at the woman's response. She did not know her as much as her mother used to. Along with the rumors from other nurses at her mother's work of Bailey's character one would quickly think she would try to get herself out of such a position instead of sacrificing herself. Mirabelle felt proud of her she really was not who she seemed and her mother had always seen that. Mirabelle turned back to the farmer as he had his mind set on both of the women staying or no deal.

Jedidiah went over to Mirabelle and grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her over to him. He stood there holding on to the woman close as he took a step back towards where his father stood. "Dont matter what ya think pig....the women have made their choice....they be staying for your sorry life....which I think is a waste.... It really doesn't matter that you were a cop, it means noting now....the world has its own rules, so you better start getting your ass out of our property along with the rest of your kin...unless you want your brains splattered against the wall and become our brothers next meal..." he said.

As his brother spoke Jerimiah harshly grabbed Baily by the arm and pulled her over to him.
Bailey finally stands up, only to be grabbed again by Jerimiah and ragdolled to him. "Ow, hey! You don't have to be so rough, you know!"

Bailey finally stands up, only to be grabbed again by Jerimiah and ragdolled to him. "Ow, hey! You don't have to be so rough, you know!"
"Shut it...you and Mirabelle have set your fate your staying with us..." He said pulling her over to her brothers and Mirabelle. "You will learn to keep your mouth shut..."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth (I’m just going to make assumptions)

There was a loud crack as a 7.62x54mmR round left the muzzle of Lexi’s mosin rifle, tearing through the wood of the barn before passing through the fathers skull, letting his lifeless body drop to the floor a split second later.

There was a loud crack as a 7.62x54mmR round left the muzzle of Lexi’s mosin rifle, tearing through the wood of the barn before passing through the fathers skull, letting his lifeless body drop to the floor a split second later.
Jebidiah crumpled to the floor. When he did the others scrambled for their guns. Jason got a shot off on Jeremiah getting him in the shoulder. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Jebidiah crumpled to the floor. When he did the others scrambled for their guns. Jason got a shot off on Jeremiah getting him in the shoulder. AquaMarie AquaMarie
(Okay get ready for just chaos)

"Papa!" Amelia yelled in shock covering her mouth as she saw her father crumpled to the floor.

Jeremiah yelled in pain as he got as the shot went through his shoulder causing him to let go of Bailey. Pissed off he grabbed the back of Bailey's shirt and pulled her back to him before kicking her to the ground. Breathing hard and burly able to see do to the black eye he picked up his father's shot gun that laid next to him. "Ya'll going to pay!...your all going to suffer!" He yelled and laughed cocking the gun and aiming at at Bailey who he had kicked to the ground. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Seeing his father shot dead and his younger brother going off on the nurse girl after being shot he knew he had to do something to retake the situation at his favor. Jedidiah grabbed Mirabelle by the hair causing her to yell out in pain as he pulled her up to him. "Ya bitch! I know you had it in for us...you and that old hag Beth. Pa and ma never believed me...buy I know ya were the ones calling the cops on us...getting them to stick their noses were they ain't need to be, asking us questions...trying to brake the family..." Mirabelle winced as he pulled her close to him placing the barrel of the gun on her head. "I'm going to have fun making you suffer for all this.." He said as he backed up from the front barn door heading to the back, pulling Mirabelle by the hair as he kept his gun to her head. He called out to his brother (the one that hasn't got complete mental) and then to his sister. Amelia was standing there frozen only to get pulled over by her brother "idiot Jedidiah told ya to move...your going to get your brain shot out like pa.." He said as the four moved back towards the now very agitated large zombie that was rattling the chains ad roaring ready to go on a frenzy.

"Papa!" Amelia yelled in shock covering her mouth as she saw her father crumpled to the floor.

Jeremiah yelled in pain as he got as the shot went through his shoulder causing him to let go of Bailey. Pissed off he grabbed the back of Bailey's shirt and pulled her back to him before kicking her to the ground. Breathing hard and burly able to see do to the black eye he picked up his father's shot gun that laid next to him. "Ya'll going to pay!...your all going to suffer!" He yelled and laughed cocking the gun and aiming at at Bailey who he had kicked to the ground. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Seeing his father shot dead and his younger brother going off on the nurse girl after being shot he knew he had to do something to retake the situation at his favor. Jedidiah grabbed Mirabelle by the hair causing her to yell out in pain as he pulled her up to him. "Ya bitch! I know you had it in for us...you and that old hag Beth. Pa and ma never believed me...buy I know ya were the ones calling the cops on us...getting them to stick their noses were they ain't need to be, asking us questions...trying to brake the family..." Mirabelle winced as he pulled her close to him placing the barrel of the gun on her head. "I'm going to have fun making you suffer for all this.." He said as he backed up from the front barn door heading to the back, pulling Mirabelle by the hair as he kept his gun to her head. He called out to his brother (the one that hasn't got complete mental) and then to his sister. Amelia was standing there frozen only to get pulled over by her brother "idiot Jedidiah told ya to move...your going to get your brain shot out like pa.." He said as the four moved back towards the now very agitated large zombie that was rattling the chains ad roaring ready to go on a frenzy.
Jason let off two more shots hitting the guy who was holding Mirabelle in the head and the. The man who had Bailey in the leg

Jason let off two more shots hitting the guy who was holding Mirabelle in the head and the. The man who had Bailey in the leg
Bailey jumped as she was surprised that a gun went off. She noticed the father was struck in the skull and crashed to the ground instantly. Then, people started racing for weapons. When Jason shot Jerimiah, Bailey thought she had a chance to escape, only to be pulled back aggressively and kicked very hard, causing her to fall to the ground. She tries to go for her knife and fight back. Unfortunately, before she can get it out, she found herself staring down the barrel of a shotgun. She closed her eyes, fearing that the next shot heard would be the one that sends her to the afterlife.

A pair of shots were heard, but neither were aimed at Bailey. Instead, it was Jason shooting people. When Jerimiah got hit in the leg, Eddie took the opportunity to tackle him, knocking the shotgun out of his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back