• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Aint that a perdy name" Jedidiah commented.

"oh it be Jerimiah nd that's my brother Jedidiah....oh and the one stay by the barn that's are big brother Jebediah" Jerimiah replied
"Thanks" She said with a smile. "Your names are all so close. Do you guys ever get mixed up?"

"Thanks" She said with a smile. "Your names are all so close. Do you guys ever get mixed up?"
"Ya..our father gave us our names, he's smart he knows much.."Jerimiah replied.

"Mixed up?...we know our names....mama gets a bit mix up at times...but she wasn't happy pop gave us those names...." Jedidiah said with a shrug

"Ya..our father gave us our names, he's smart he knows much.."Jerimiah replied.

"Mixed up?...we know our names....mama gets a bit mix up at times...but she wasn't happy pop gave us those names...." Jedidiah said with a shrug
"Awwwww. Well as long as you're happy about it, then that's all that matters." Bailey said.

"we are for sure" Jedidiah ash he walked around the farm showing her around
While they're walking, Bailey takes note of any hidden places or alternate routes to enter/exit the farm through. "So who keeps up with the medical side of things? With how big this place is and how hard you guys work every day, surely someone is looking out for everyone's safety, right?"

While they're walking, Bailey takes note of any hidden places or alternate routes to enter/exit the farm through. "So who keeps up with the medical side of things? With how big this place is and how hard you guys work every day, surely someone is looking out for everyone's safety, right?"
"...our momma dose that if someone get a brush or cut or somethin like that....the animals normally have a vet come...but that ain't happen for a while...." Jerimiah answered.

"Ehhh..ill say over a thousand acres now...yes ma'am...we watch out for eachother..." Jedidiah added.

Ali and Andrez wandered to the barn. AquaMarie AquaMarie
Andrez looked around "woh...barns are big...look Ali this is were the cows sleep and they also have lots hay!" Andrez said running over to the hay plie and climbing a few up. "The ceiling has a whole pile of hay" He said jumping down the the stacked up hay.

"...our momma dose that if someone get a brush or cut or somethin like that....the animals normally have a vet come...but that ain't happen for a while...." Jerimiah answered.

"Ehhh..ill say over a thousand acres now...yes ma'am...we watch out for eachother..." Jedidiah added.
"Oh no." Bailey said when she heard about the vet. "I'm happy that you all watch out for each other. I uhhh... I'm sorry if I came off as rude when we first showed up. You guys seem to be pretty chill. Well, except for the elder one. I'm not afraid of him or anything because nothing scares me, but he has a threatening aura to him."

Andrez looked around "woh...barns are big...look Ali this is were the cows sleep and they also have lots hay!" Andrez said running over to the hay plie and climbing a few up. "The ceiling has a whole pile of hay" He said jumping down the the stacked up hay.
Ali heard growling nearby. She walked over to see what was making the noise.

A few minutes later everyone heard screaming from the barn. Jason ran into the barn drawing his gun.

"Oh no." Bailey said when she heard about the vet. "I'm happy that you all watch out for each other. I uhhh... I'm sorry if I came off as rude when we first showed up. You guys seem to be pretty chill. Well, except for the elder one. I'm not afraid of him or anything because nothing scares me, but he has a threatening aura to him."
"Ai we are family, one needs to keep ya family close...more to survive this world." Jerimiah replied

"You afraid of pops?...well you and your group needs to know were your place is. Pop dosnt take kindly to those who step out of line." Jedidiah added

A few minutes later everyone heard screaming from the barn. Jason ran into the barn drawing his gun.

"Ai we are family, one needs to keep ya family close...more to survive this world." Jerimiah replied

"You afraid of pops?...well you and your group needs to know were your place is. Pop dosnt take kindly to those who step out of line." Jedidiah added
Bailey bites her lip softly at the mention of keeping family close as it triggers a flash back to her killing her zombified parents. Then, Jedidiah's comment snaps her out of it. "Wait, out place? What does that-" before she could finish the question, she heard screaming. "That did NOT sound good."

Andrez followed behind Ali "Ali were you going..." He stops when he spotted what Ali had stumbled upon. He let out a yell grabbing on to Ali and pulling her back. The boy managing to move Ali meer inches form a large monsterous and grotesque zombie that had lunched at them. Andrez yelled along with Ali as he grabed her arm and ran away with her. The zombie did not manage to chase them as large heavy industrial chains held him back.

Mirabelle haven't been to far as she had gone off to look for Amelia. Having heard the scream Mirabelle took off running to the barn fearing her brother or Ali got them self hurt. Amelia knew what it could be and feared for what this could mean for the group of people that came to her families farm. "Wait Mirabelle don't go into the barn...you all are not allowed in there" she yelled running over to the barn after Mirabelle.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Dorothy who was walking around with Kate stoped when she heard the scream. "Dear...did that sound like one of the children?.."

Andrez followed behind Ali "Ali were you going..." He stops when he spotted what Ali had stumbled upon. He let out a yell grabbing on to Ali and pulling her back. The boy managing to move Ali meer inches form a large monsterous and grotesque zombie that had lunched at them. Andrez yelled along with Ali as he grabed her arm and ran away with her. The zombie did not manage to chase them as large heavy industrial chains held him back.

Mirabelle haven't been to far as she had gone off to look for Amelia. Having heard the scream Mirabelle took off running to the barn fearing her brother or Ali got them self hurt. Amelia knew what it could be and feared for what this could mean for the group of people that came to her families farm. "Wait Mirabelle don't go into the barn...you all are not allowed in there" she yelled running over to the barn after Mirabelle.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Dorothy who was walking around with Kate stoped when she heard the scream. "Dear...did that sound like one of the children?.."
Jason was already in the barn. "What the hell?" He raised his gun to fire

Jason was already in the barn. "What the hell?" He raised his gun to fire
Andrez ran towards Jason pulling Ali with him.

Mirabelle ran over to them yelling in shock as she saw the monstrous zombie herself. Amelia scared what would happened ran passed Mirabelle and over to Jason pushing him as he raised his gun to fire. The push threw Jason's balance off causing the bullet to scrap the zombies shoulder. " Stop! Wait don't kill him!...please you four have to leave the barn Now!" She plead with them

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yes it was. Something must be going on." Kate said.

Taylor was still chilling with lexi when she heard the scream. "That doesn't sound good. I'll be back." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Mirabelle ran over to them yelling in shock as she saw the monstrous zombie herself. Amelia scared what would happened ran passed Mirabelle and over to Jason pushing him as he raised his gun to fire. The push threw Jason's balance off causing the bullet to scrap the zombies shoulder. " Stop! Wait don't kill him!...please you four have to leave the barn Now!" She plead with them
"Who the hell is that? What the hell is goiong on?" Jason asked Amelia.

"Who the hell is that? What the hell is goiong on?" Jason asked Amelia.

Eddie runs in with a shotgun. "I heard screaming and shooting! What's the problem!?"

Lexi had a partial view of the large zombie stuck in the barn, looking through the scope of her rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back