• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Jason let off two more shots hitting the guy who was holding Mirabelle in the head and the. The man who had Bailey in the leg
Bailey jumped as she was surprised that a gun went off. She noticed the father was struck in the skull and crashed to the ground instantly. Then, people started racing for weapons. When Jason shot Jerimiah, Bailey thought she had a chance to escape, only to be pulled back aggressively and kicked very hard, causing her to fall to the ground. She tries to go for her knife and fight back. Unfortunately, before she can get it out, she found herself staring down the barrel of a shotgun. She closed her eyes, fearing that the next shot heard would be the one that sends her to the afterlife.

A pair of shots were heard, but neither were aimed at Bailey. Instead, it was Jason shooting people. When Jerimiah got hit in the leg, Eddie took the opportunity to tackle him, knocking the shotgun out of his hands.
Mirabelle held still and tied not to move much. Tears streaming down her cheeks parying for Jedidiah to not shoot her. She could hear Jedidiah yelling out to his siblings as he moved them over towards the large rabonous zombie. She held her breath as two shots were fired, fearing the worse. Death never came as the pain of her head loosened, Jedidiah's hold on her disapead as blood splattered no the side of her head and the body of Jedidiah collapse next to her. She held in a yell as she covered her mouth and took a step back cry and shivering at the sheer shock of everything that had happened.

Jeremiah smirked as he cocked the shotgun ready to aim at Bailey who laid on the ground. "Sad I didn't get to have fun with you.." He said about to shoot. Though one of the two shots heard was to his leg "son of a bitch!!!..." he yelled before getting tackled down by Eddie. "you will pay for this you pig! You all will you will rot in Hell!" He yelled as Eddie managed to take the shotgun from him.

Two Feldman siblings were left that weren't shot or being held by Eddie. Jeridth grabed his sister and pushed her towards the large zombie that once was their oldest brother. Amelia quickly knew what he was wanting ato do and stood her ground pulling on his arm "no Jeridth! No we cant!...he will kill us too! Please...no....don't just surender...there has been enough death Please!" She yelled at him pulling and pleading with him. "Your as an idiot as ma! They are just going to kill you...im not dieing with out a fight!" Jeridth yelled pushing Amelia away and down to the ground before going over to the large zombie and moving to unhook it from the wall.

Mirabelle held still and tied not to move much. Tears streaming down her cheeks parying for Jedidiah to not shoot her. She could hear Jedidiah yelling out to his siblings as he moved them over towards the large rabonous zombie. She held her breath as two shots were fired, fearing the worse. Death never came as the pain of her head loosened, Jedidiah's hold on her disapead as blood splattered no the side of her head and the body of Jedidiah collapse next to her. She held in a yell as she covered her mouth and took a step back cry and shivering at the sheer shock of everything that had happened.

Jeremiah smirked as he cocked the shotgun ready to aim at Bailey who laid on the ground. "Sad I didn't get to have fun with you.." He said about to shoot. Though one of the two shots heard was to his leg "son of a bitch!!!..." he yelled before getting tackled down by Eddie. "you will pay for this you pig! You all will you will rot in Hell!" He yelled as Eddie managed to take the shotgun from him.

Two Feldman siblings were left that weren't shot or being held by Eddie. Jeridth grabed his sister and pushed her towards the large zombie that once was their oldest brother. Amelia quickly knew what he was wanting ato do and stood her ground pulling on his arm "no Jeridth! No we cant!...he will kill us too! Please...no....don't just surender...there has been enough death Please!" She yelled at him pulling and pleading with him. "Your as an idiot as ma! They are just going to kill you...im not dieing with out a fight!" Jeridth yelled pushing Amelia away and down to the ground before going over to the large zombie and moving to unhook it from the wall.
Jason responded by shooting the zombie in the head through the cage.

"You first!" Eddie said as he shot Jerimiah in the head with the shotgun, worried that he would try to kill Bailey or someone else in the group.

Bailey, who had also covered part of her face with her arm, lowers her arm and opens her eyes. She's still reeling a bit from being thrown around, so she's almost watching helplessly as the chaos ensues.

(Okay just opinion to what do you guys think....should we not kill the remaining two brothers just leave them injured and then they can return later in the story for Rivage! Or just kill them both?)

(Okay just opinion to what do you guys think....should we not kill the remaining two brothers just leave them injured and then they can return later in the story for Rivage! Or just kill them both?)
(I'm fine with either one honestly. I like the revenge story more though tbh)

(I'm fine with either one honestly. I like the revenge story more though tbh)
(The killing them idea is better though Jason would be against it. To be fair he didn't want a shoot out in the first place)

"You first!" Eddie said as he shot Jerimiah in the head with the shotgun, worried that he would try to kill Bailey or someone else in the group.

Bailey, who had also covered part of her face with her arm, lowers her arm and opens her eyes. She's still reeling a bit from being thrown around, so she's almost watching helplessly as the chaos ensues.
Eugene helped her to her feet. "Come on. Let's get you outta here pretty lady." He said.

"I'm alright." She answered. "I'm just sore from being thrown around and kicked and stuff. Not fun at all. I'm not breaking up anymore fights."
"Fair enough." He said. "On the brightside I thought that we were gonna be listening to those guys flex and showboat all night.:"

"Fair enough." He said. "On the brightside I thought that we were gonna be listening to those guys flex and showboat all night.:"
"True. Especially since I would've had to deal with it the most." She said with an arm over her stomach. "Sheesh. Why did they have to be so strong?"

"True. Especially since I would've had to deal with it the most." She said with an arm over her stomach. "Sheesh. Why did they have to be so strong?"
"Probabkly cuz they don't have much going on upstairs." He said setting her down on a bench so she could catch her breath

Jason responded by shooting the zombie in the head through the cage.
The large zombie roared and smashed against the door of the cage. It opened as it stumbled a few steps forward roaring once more before droping to the ground as a pile of bricks. Jeridth looked over shocked that his only plan to get back at these people didn't work out.

The large zombie roared and smashed against the door of the cage. It opened as it stumbled a few steps forward roaring once more before droping to the ground as a pile of bricks. Jeridth looked over shocked that his only plan to get back at these people didn't work out.
"Both of you on the ground now!" He said. "Dammit I didn't want this! Why do we have to go down to our base urges huh? We already have monsters we didn't need to add to the pile."

"Both of you on the ground now!" He said. "Dammit I didn't want this! Why do we have to go down to our base urges huh? We already have monsters we didn't need to add to the pile."
"I'm already on the ground you Pig...thanks to fatso over there" Jeremiah shouted from the ground. Jeridth wanted to run over and punch Jason but he knew he would end up dead like his father and brothers so he did as he was told and went to the ground. Amelia terrified and sobbing took to the ground as well.

Mirabelle kept quiet as she took a few steps back from the dead body that lay next to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she shivered at the sheer shock of everything that had happened. She was still trying to prosses everything that had happened and is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back