• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Man. That sucks. That place had a lot of promise." Eddie said while driving. "Oh well, I'm sure we'll find somewhere better."

"Everyone okay in here?" Bailey asked whoever was in the car she's driving. "It would've been great if things had turned out better, but considering the personality clashes, something like this was bound to happen."
"I'm good." Eugene answered Baily

(No worried I didn't know their was posting on here)

Mirabelle had left the farmhouse with Amelia and bags full a supplies. Amelia had also showed the others were her father had kept his stash of weapons.

Derrian hugged his daughter tightly upond seeing her once again scolding her but just glad she was back safe.quickly placing the to girls into a car before driving off with the much added supplies gathered from the farm house.

Amelia watched at the fence that led to her home got runned over as she led against the window and watch her home disapear to the distance as they drove away. A tear rolled down her cheek as she foled the hands on her lap and lowered her head. Mirabelle sitting next to her looked at her sadly and worried as she gently patted her shoulder.
Jason had gone silent. Ali was also quiet. Mostly because she was worried about Jason. He jadn't said a word to anyone when they started packing up

"Man. That sucks. That place had a lot of promise." Eddie said while driving. "Oh well, I'm sure we'll find somewhere better."

"Everyone okay in here?" Bailey asked whoever was in the car she's driving. "It would've been great if things had turned out better, but considering the personality clashes, something like this was bound to happen."
"Yeah Im okay. It does suckbit ended the way it did" Taylor said

"True, but it could've been a lot worse. At least we were able to salvage a lot of useful stuff from this ordeal." Bailey said. "Unfortunately, I don't think any of us know where we're going."
"Yeah I think your right about that. Ifor only we knew where to go next." Taylor said.

Jason had gone silent. Ali was also quiet. Mostly because she was worried about Jason. He jadn't said a word to anyone when they started packing up
Darren looked at Jason who sat on the passenger seat and then over to the rear view mirror over to his kids and the other two girls. "I know the day did not turn out how anyone would have hoped or would have wished.....but we are safe and hopefully heading to better prospects." He said as he drove looking out towards the road ahead following the semi-truck. With those words Amelia simply hugged her knees and curled up on herself as she look out the window of the car. Mirabelle kept quite looking over at her father who was driving and before looking back over to Amelia who sat next to her.
"...Jason...you know what you did back there sadly had to be done...don't beat yourself up to much....you were simply looking out for those in our group and as well those needing the help....now were too?" he said

"True, but it could've been a lot worse. At least we were able to salvage a lot of useful stuff from this ordeal." Bailey said. "Unfortunately, I don't think any of us know where we're going."
"Yeah I think your right about that. Ifor only we knew where to go next." Taylor said.
"The items salvage are a blessing, but sadly they were taken after a horrable insident....yes that family wernt the most hospitable and the secrets they held were horrable....it is not right to disrespect them....But I am thankful all you dearies made it out alive....I was quite worried from the commotioin that could be heard..."Dorthy said with a small sigh patting her chest with her hand over her heart. "Dont worry for were we are headed...we will just continue our way until finding a safer spot for us to say..." she added.

Darren looked at Jason who sat on the passenger seat and then over to the rear view mirror over to his kids and the other two girls. "I know the day did not turn out how anyone would have hoped or would have wished.....but we are safe and hopefully heading to better prospects." He said as he drove looking out towards the road ahead following the semi-truck. With those words Amelia simply hugged her knees and curled up on herself as she look out the window of the car. Mirabelle kept quite looking over at her father who was driving and before looking back over to Amelia who sat next to her.
"...Jason...you know what you did back there sadly had to be done...don't beat yourself up to much....you were simply looking out for those in our group and as well those needing the help....now were too?" he said
"I don't know." Jason said. "We'll just have to keep driving until we find something. Good thing Eugene found those extra drums of gas." He checked his phone. "I still have service." He said. It bugged him that he did. He figured that things like cell towers and common powergrids woild have stopped working by now.

"The items salvage are a blessing, but sadly they were taken after a horrable insident....yes that family wernt the most hospitable and the secrets they held were horrable....it is not right to disrespect them....But I am thankful all you dearies made it out alive....I was quite worried from the commotioin that could be heard..."Dorthy said with a small sigh patting her chest with her hand over her heart. "Dont worry for were we are headed...we will just continue our way until finding a safer spot for us to say..." she added.
"That's... quite an optimistic outlook, but I won't argue against it." Bailey said. "Wherever we go next, I'll be sure to be as skeptical as possible."

"That's... quite an optimistic outlook, but I won't argue against it." Bailey said. "Wherever we go next, I'll be sure to be as skeptical as possible."
"Sometimes it helps to be skeptical " Taylor said looking out the window.

"That's so weird....my phone STILL has service....." Bailey said. "Oh! I know. I'll see if I can get in touch with the police or someone who has any information about what's going on. Somebody has to at least have an idea by now." She hoped as she attempted to call the police.

"That's so weird....my phone STILL has service....." Bailey said. "Oh! I know. I'll see if I can get in touch with the police or someone who has any information about what's going on. Somebody has to at least have an idea by now." She hoped as she attempted to call the police.
"That won't work the only officer still alive aroind here is with us remember?" Eugene asked.

"That won't work the only officer still alive aroind here is with us remember?" Eugene asked.
Bailey sighs. "You're right...and none of my contacts are answering my texts.... pretty sure I can guess why that is. There must be some purpose behind the service being on." Bailey puts her phone down in her lap. "Think, Bailey. Think...."

Bailey sighs. "You're right...and none of my contacts are answering my texts.... pretty sure I can guess why that is. There must be some purpose behind the service being on." Bailey puts her phone down in her lap. "Think, Bailey. Think...."
"Electricity has still been working to. Its wierd considering it's like the exact opposite thing that's suppose to happen in the movies...hmm maybe some wants phone service and electricity to be on. " taylor said thinking

"I don't know." Jason said. "We'll just have to keep driving until we find something. Good thing Eugene found those extra drums of gas." He checked his phone. "I still have service." He said. It bugged him that he did. He figured that things like cell towers and common powergrids woild have stopped working by now.
"true, glad that he did find that.....don't believe we will find many stations on our dive to were ever we are heading" Darren replied.

"you noticed too that we do still have service....actually not only the power, or cell service..but it seems the internet connection is around as well..." Mirabelle added

"what?really?....oh....havent really checked my phone since it happened...I actually think its dead..." Derren added as he was notorious in forgetting to charge his phone.

"true, glad that he did find that.....don't believe we will find many stations on our dive to were ever we are heading" Darren replied.

"you noticed too that we do still have service....actually not only the power, or cell service..but it seems the internet connection is around as well..." Mirabelle added

"what?really?....oh....havent really checked my phone since it happened...I actually think its dead..." Derren added as he was notorious in forgetting to charge his phone.
"I have a charginc cord. Hand me your phone." He said.
"A mystery for when you aren't driving. I'll even help you figure it out when we stop." Eugene offered. "I'm pretty smart myself. I mean I flunked highschool but I didn't really try that hard to pass when my twitch stream took off."

"A mystery for when you aren't driving. I'll even help you figure it out when we stop." Eugene offered. "I'm pretty smart myself. I mean I flunked highschool but I didn't really try that hard to pass when my twitch stream took off."
"And I thought I was lazy." Bailey said. "Maybe we don't have to wait until we stop. You're not driving. Think you can try to find out anything with your phone.....if you have one on you?"

Not looking away from the road Darren reached into his pants pocket and handed it to Jason. "I think I was to busy with the zombies around to notice the phone and internet still working" He added ad he handed him the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back