• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Several days later the semitruck ran out of fuel and they had no reserves left. Jason took a map to figure where they were and where the closest gas station could be.

Several days later the semitruck ran out of fuel and they had no reserves left. Jason took a map to figure where they were and where the closest gas station could be.
"well if we do end up finding a gas station close by, we do have to figure out what we can use to care for the gas that we need for the semi-truck......and I guess just enough gas to move the truck to the station to finish filling it up." Mirabelle said as she leaned over to take a look at the map that Jason was reading.

Derrian steps out of one of the vehicles he was driving and took a look around the empty abandoned road they were on. "well, it seems we are stuck here until we get fuel.....we need to set up a watchpoint and camp for the time being..." he suggested to the group. Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"well if we do end up finding a gas station close by, we do have to figure out what we can use to care for the gas that we need for the semi-truck......and I guess just enough gas to move the truck to the station to finish filling it up." Mirabelle said as she leaned over to take a look at the map that Jason was reading.

Derrian steps out of one of the vehicles he was driving and took a look around the empty abandoned road they were on. "well, it seems we are stuck here until we get fuel.....we need to set up a watchpoint and camp for the time being..." he suggested to the group. Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Eddie gets out of his truck and walks up near Derrian. "Works for me. I got a stash of tools in the truck bed. Should make things a little bit easier to set up."

Bailey gets out of her car and yawns as she walks over towards Mirabelle and Jason. "You do know how to use one of those, right?" She asked as she lazily pointed a finger at the map.

Eddie gets out of his truck and walks up near Derrian. "Works for me. I got a stash of tools in the truck bed. Should make things a little bit easier to set up."

Bailey gets out of her car and yawns as she walks over towards Mirabelle and Jason. "You do know how to use one of those, right?" She asked as she lazily pointed a finger at the map.
"Yes I know how to use a map." Jason said.

Taylor got out of one of the cars, stretching a little bit. "I can help you set up camp Eddie "

"Right. Eddie do you have any gas cans in your truck?" He asked.

He looked at her. "I've been doing that this whole time thanks."
"No no I should be thanking you for leading us to the promise land of not having fuel." Bailey said snarkily. "Though I suppose I do owe you some credit for getting us to that farm in one piece. We got some good things out of it. I know I did."

"No no I should be thanking you for leading us to the promise land of not having fuel." Bailey said snarkily. "Though I suppose I do owe you some credit for getting us to that farm in one piece. We got some good things out of it. I know I did."
"If you're not gonna be helpful then go complain somewhere else. I'm busy." Jason said irritated

"I could teach you some tricks that I learned if you want." Eddie said. He looks back at Jason and Derrian. "Yep! Got a few, but they're empty unfortunately."
"Thats fine. There a station a few miles away. We can fill them up and then get the truck running well enough to drive there. Fill it the rest of the way after."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back