• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Hmm." He said with a small nod before slicing his finger open. 'shitshithshitshit!" He started panicking and the color drained from his face.
Bailey sighs. "Calm down, you big baby. Give me your hand." She takes off her backpack and picks out a bandage and sanitizing materials. "Fortunately, it's not bad enough for stitches, but this is still going to sting....a lot." She cleans and bandages his finger as quickly as she can, keeping the calm, but focused look on her face.

Bailey sighs. "Calm down, you big baby. Give me your hand." She takes off her backpack and picks out a bandage and sanitizing materials. "Fortunately, it's not bad enough for stitches, but this is still going to sting....a lot." She cleans and bandages his finger as quickly as she can, keeping the calm, but focused look on her face.
He winced. He felt embarrassed he couldn't help it. The main reason he had avoided aacrual condlict was because he had a phobia of blood.

"Sorry I... I don'r like blood. I can handle it in video games and anime and stuff but... Real blood like that it..."
"It's okay. Lots of people are like that. Maybe we can find some gloves for you to use if you want to keep making weapons." Bailey said reassuringly. "On the bright side, at least you're not freaked out by small spaces like I am."

"It's okay. Lots of people are like that. Maybe we can find some gloves for you to use if you want to keep making weapons." Bailey said reassuringly. "On the bright side, at least you're not freaked out by small spaces like I am."
"Really claustrophobic? I didn't expect you to be scared of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back