• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
After waking up Andrez climbed down from the semi truck and looked around. Seeing that they had stoped. The small boy stood by the truck just watching what everyone was doing wondering why they were stoped in the middle of the road.

Darren continued to drive down the road turning, soon turning to the right. Soon the gastation was seen out in the distance and he pulled the car into the station. Although glad that they had reach their destination with out an issue, Darren could not help but feel more cautious and weary at the abandoned gas station. "Alright we need a game plan of what each of us will do, so the whole collection turns out smoothly" He said.
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Darren continued to drive down the road turning, soon turning to the right. Soon the gastation was seen out in the distance and he pulled the car into the station. Although glad that they had reach their destination with out an issue, Darren could not help but feel more cautious and weary at the abandoned gas station. "Alright we need a game plan of what each of us will do, so the whole collection turns out smoothly" He said.
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"It seems empty. I say we just need to be quick and quiet." He said.

Darren went up to the pump and it was surprised that he was able to make it work and make his card. Filling the tank of the car, he looked out as well keeping an eye out.
Jason made note of the fact that the pump not only had power but took Darren's payment.

"This stuff just gets weirder and wierder. I really wish we knew why." Taylor said.
"Weird. So not only do we have cell service and power. But digital bank accounts still work."
"Well either the government planed all this in some sick way of extermination or what ever they might have planed....or we just been lucky and all those things are in some backed up system most companies have and things will start to brake down within a week..." Darren commented as he places the pump hose out of the car and on to one of the empty cans.

"Well either the government planed all this in some sick way of extermination or what ever they might have planed....or we just been lucky and all those things are in some backed up system most companies have and things will start to brake down within a week..." Darren commented as he places the pump hose out of the car and on to one of the empty cans.
"I don't want to think this is some sick experiment." He said

"Yeah I dont want to think that either but anything is possible. Why dont we try to figure out what we do know. Just like the facts we seen so far?" She suggested.

"Yeah I dont want to think that either but anything is possible. Why dont we try to figure out what we do know. Just like the facts we seen so far?" She suggested.
"Well let's hope not....but also kids don't over think this too much....can't have you all go all crazy conspiracy people on us..." Darren chuckled placing a full can of gas on the back of the car. "We do need to focus on keeping ourself and those in our group safe and alive for now.." He added.

"Well let's hope not....but also kids don't over think this too much....can't have you all go all crazy conspiracy people on us..." Darren chuckled placing a full can of gas on the back of the car. "We do need to focus on keeping ourself and those in our group safe and alive for now.." He added.
"Right." Jason said looking into the gas station. "Though it does make you wonder doesn't it?" He said. He walked to the gas station building. "Hello? Anyone here?" He didn't hear anything. "I'm stealing a corndog from the machine! Either of you want one!?"

Bailey stares at her phone. "Hmmmmmm....this must be important. I need to figure out how this goes into everything while everyone else is doing all of that heavy, sweaty work. Eww." She uses the phone's camera as a mirror. "You know.... I kinda like the messy hair look. Never thought it would grow on me."

"Right." Jason said looking into the gas station. "Though it does make you wonder doesn't it?" He said. He walked to the gas station building. "Hello? Anyone here?" He didn't hear anything. "I'm stealing a corndog from the machine! Either of you want one!?"
"Sure if they are still good I'll take one. And some ketchup too for it! " taylor called out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back