• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Alright that should be enough to get the truck moving."
"Ayi, think you are right.....well once we can get her fill up we can bring the whole Caravan of cars we've got to fill it up here knowing this gas station works Darren" suggested as he climbed into the car

Darrin took the last can Taylor had filled and placed it into the back of the car. Closing the trunk he turned to Jason "Thanks kid..." he said taking his corn dog. "alright seems like we are all set to go back"
"Yep. Hopefully the others are doing good back at camp." She said.

Darien drove for a while making their way back towards the camp. As they reached the camp it seemed that food was being made and a few of them were just finishing setting up camp for the night.
Jason got out. "Alright. There should be enough to get the semi to the station." He said.

Lexi watched over the camp while every one was doing what they wanted
After helping Eddie set up camp Mirabelle went over to check on Lexi seeing hee in her usual spot on top of the semi. "You doing alright Lexi?...have you eaten today? Dorothy and Kate are make us all food."

After helping Eddie set up camp Mirabelle went over to check on Lexi seeing hee in her usual spot on top of the semi. "You doing alright Lexi?...have you eaten today? Dorothy and Kate are make us all food."

“Yes I’m fine, I’ll wait for them to finish and then I’ll come to eat” she replied

“Yes I’m fine, I’ll wait for them to finish and then I’ll come to eat” she replied
"Alright good...if you are going to be keeping an eye on us you cant be fainting on use from lack of food or sleep.." Mirabelle said placing her hands on her hips. " Lexi and you better keep your promise of going!....if not I'll come looking for you!" Mirabelle yelled out up to her before looking over towards her father who had walked over to the Semi followed by Jason and then Taylor.
Jason took two more snd left the other two to Taylor.
Darren walked over and started to fill up the Semi smiling as Mirabelle spotted him and walked over. "Hi my princesa..." He greeted her in a whisper in his broken Spanish that made Mirabelle giggle.

"Hi apa...you made it back" Mirabelle came over to him and hugged himas he filled up the semi before looking back towards Jace and Taylor who was walking over carring the gas cans. "You guys made it back...seemes like the gas run went successfully " she added as they walked over.

"Alright good...if you are going to be keeping an eye on us you cant be fainting on use from lack of food or sleep.." Mirabelle said placing her hands on her hips. " Lexi and you better keep your promise of going!....if not I'll come looking for you!" Mirabelle yelled out up to her before looking over towards her father who had walked over to the Semi followed by Jason and then Taylor.

Darren walked over and started to fill up the Semi smiling as Mirabelle spotted him and walked over. "Hi my princesa..." He greeted her in a whisper in his broken Spanish that made Mirabelle giggle.

"Hi apa...you made it back" Mirabelle came over to him and hugged himas he filled up the semi before looking back towards Jace and Taylor who was walking over carring the gas cans. "You guys made it back...seemes like the gas run went successfully " she added as they walked over.
Jason was rubbing his shoulder uncomfortably. "Damn." He said

"No. I've always had problems with this shoulder." He said.
"...maybe you shouldn't carry this..." Mirabelle said taking the gas can from his hand and carried it over to her father. "Pass injury? a muscle spasm perhaps?...could get together an herbal compress to help...though dought I'll find what is needed out here.." she said thinking and mainly thinking out loud as well.

"...maybe you shouldn't carry this..." Mirabelle said taking the gas can from his hand and carried it over to her father. "Pass injury? a muscle spasm perhaps?...could get together an herbal compress to help...though dought I'll find what is needed out here.." she said thinking and mainly thinking out loud as well.
"I'll be fine. Its just an old soccer injury." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back