• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Just because I'm worrying about you....and the others of the group of course....it dose not mean I'll ignore my father and little brother..." Mirabelle sighed un crossing her arms. "Look.....you are worried about keeping us safe...woring about your little sister...and the weird things happening as well...you seem to forget about yourself...and if your going to ignore yourself...then I'll just have to step in and make sure you don't forget about Jason too." She added placing her hands on her hips.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He looked at her. "You aren't going to back off on this are you?"

He looked at her. "You aren't going to back off on this are you?"
"Ummm....Nope,.. I don't think so, I will defently not be.." Mirabelle replied confidentiality hands still on her hips. "Someone has to keep an eye on all you stubborn beans..." she added.

"Bean?" He asked arching his brow with a smile
Mirabelle gave Jason a questioning look, before her face going into a shocked look to an embarrassed one as it clicked in her head what had come out of her mouth. She blushed quickly covering up what she had said as she noticed the smile creeping on Jason's face. "I...um...well I mean what I said you...like the others just need to take care and think of yourselves as well.." she said before averting her gaze.

Mirabelle gave Jason a questioning look, before her face going into a shocked look to an embarrassed one as it clicked in her head what had come out of her mouth. She blushed quickly covering up what she had said as she noticed the smile creeping on Jason's face. "I...um...well I mean what I said you...like the others just need to take care and think of yourselves as well.." she said before averting her gaze.
"I've only ever heard you use Bean for people you really like?" He laughed.

"I've only ever heard you use Bean for people you really like?" He laughed.
Mirabelle gasped as her cheeks grew pinker "..thats not funny Jason...stop laughing....we supose to be on your case about how you don't seem to worry about yourself....not when I use the word bean or not" she stated crossing her arms. "....and so what if I use that word...I might have grown a liking a few of you" she huffed

Mirabelle gasped as her cheeks grew pinker "..thats not funny Jason...stop laughing....we supose to be on your case about how you don't seem to worry about yourself....not when I use the word bean or not" she stated crossing her arms. "....and so what if I use that word...I might have grown a liking a few of you" she huffed
He smiled. "Alright." He said. "Then I suppose I'll just have to let you worry about me." He said.

He smiled. "Alright." He said. "Then I suppose I'll just have to let you worry about me." He said.
"You just cant!.." Mirabelle started to talk ready to argue some more but paused mid response as she uncrossed her arms. "...wait what?..." she asked looking up at Jason "your okay with this?...not to say I'm ecstatic to know you will be fine with some help...but was ready to fight....I was not going to back down you know" she added crossing her arms and smiling

"You just cant!.." Mirabelle started to talk ready to argue some more but paused mid response as she uncrossed her arms. "...wait what?..." she asked looking up at Jason "your okay with this?...not to say I'm ecstatic to know you will be fine with some help...but was ready to fight....I was not going to back down you know" she added crossing her arms and smiling
"My Aunt was a Doctor. She told me never ro argue with a doctor. Its a losing battle."

"It's just strained." He said. "This shoulder has had trouble since I was a junior."
"When you played soccer right...well with reoccurring pain from past injuries could try com compress, stretches and massages could help with the pain....and as well just making sure not to use that are for a bit too, could make it worse.." she added.

"When you played soccer right...well with reoccurring pain from past injuries could try com compress, stretches and massages could help with the pain....and as well just making sure not to use that are for a bit too, could make it worse.." she added.
"Right." He said. "Who Am I gonnna find for a massage?" He asked with a bit of a chuckle.

"Right." He said. "Who Am I gonnna find for a massage?" He asked with a bit of a chuckle.
"Well...I would recommend a message therapist....but um bit hard to refuel you to one in the words current state." Mirabelle replied "..well I wouldn't mind giving you a hand if it would make your arm feel better" she offered.

"Well...I would recommend a message therapist....but um bit hard to refuel you to one in the words current state." Mirabelle replied "..well I wouldn't mind giving you a hand if it would make your arm feel better" she offered.
He looked at her. "You... give me a massage?" He asked.

He looked at her. "You... give me a massage?" He asked.
"sure why not? if that is what you need" she replied "or we could ask one of the others....I could see Eddie being a good masseur, with those big beefy arms of his" she added
(she is saying this in a none shalont, professional way. She is not really thinking or crossing her mind at the moment, would be blushing if she did XD)

"sure why not? if that is what you need" she replied "or we could ask one of the others....I could see Eddie being a good masseur, with those big beefy arms of his" she added
(she is saying this in a none shalont, professional way. She is not really thinking or crossing her mind at the moment, would be blushing if she did XD)
"I don't think Eddie quite has the knowledge for massages."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back