• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ark in Nothingness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Honestly for the first 30 mins I panicked because some of the notions mentioned were just not coming back to mind, I studied a little before the exam but I glossed over some of the stuff that ended up in the questions... lol gg

so I started by writing down what I did remember to get it out of my head and then I went through each question, very uncertain about two of them... I figured it was better to be partially wrong or completely wrong instead of just leaving blanks which had a 100% chance of scoring 0. Then earlier today, I remembered to check my notes to see if I was actually wrong or not and as it turns out I made the right call twice!! I used up every minute of my time (I get extra as an accommodation) but I managed to finish with just 4 mins left! That was a long 5 hours though @__@ my entire arm still hurts hahah so hopefully I'll get a good grade, I want to keep my GPA as high as I can to apply for grants ^^;

Great! I'm glad those grueling 5 hours are done and gone!

I find it's always best to get the easy questions out of the way first and leave the ones I don't know, last.

Cheers to hopes of a high GPA!

Winter has been rough over here. Are people still interested in this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back