• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ark in Nothingness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Mayali

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC thread for The Ark in Nothingness. You can check out the interest thread over at this link if you need to, otherwise feel free to chat, ask questions, discuss characters, or plot over on this thread. The Character Sheet Thread will be going up this weekend.

Hello hello! I may have your first batch of questions.

1.) Are the residents all humans or a mix of fantasy races?
2.) Regarding the corruption, how does it spread? Like a contagion/blight or like a slow-moving wall? Have there been any survivors in corrupted lands?

Thanks for the questions. I hope this answers your questions.

1) It is a mix of fantasy races.
2) People have only been able to examine it from a distance due to the contaminated things defending the area. Most scholars believe it to be a contagion/blight, or even some sort of poison, considering it is quick to affect people and animals within its zone, but not entirely instantaneous. But if there were survivors in the corrupted lands, they would have probably gotten swallowed up as the infected land crumbles into the ocean within days after being infected. Some have theorized that whatever set off this disaster originated from said ocean.

Ooh, thank you. This opens up a lot of possibilities for character development, especially for those in the scholarly/scientific region. I am undecided on what fantasy race to choose but would like to make a custom race if allowed and if the roleplay is sandbox-y enough. I am currently thinking a fish-man of some sort, only a little, ah . . . prettier than Gill Man.
creature from the black lagoon monster GIF

Ooh, thank you. This opens up a lot of possibilities for character development, especially for those in the scholarly/scientific region. I am undecided on what fantasy race to choose but would like to make a custom race if allowed and if the roleplay is sandbox-y enough. I am currently thinking a fish-man of some sort, only a little, ah . . . prettier than Gill Man.
creature from the black lagoon monster GIF
Oooh! Sound possibly interesting. I will make this ruling that fish-man race will hopefully be fresh water preferring over saltwater.

The CS thread is up. Elcea's sheet has been interrupted by brunch but will go up once I eat.

Hello, happy to join! The only Rune Factory I've played is a bit on the Wii (RF3, I think?) and Nintendo 3DS RF4.

Very nice! I only tried out Rune Factory 4 from the . . . Wii U, I think it was, as a library rental. The other rental I was more taken by, so Rune Factory fell to the wayside, but I want to check it out again, as well as see the first two installments. Glad to have you with us! =D

Let me know if my character sheet needs work, please, Mayali.

I've played Rune Factory 1, completed Rune Factory 4 twice and started another playthrough I never finished, am almost finished with my first run-through of Rune Factory 5, and have 2 and 3 that I never got around to playing.

Thanny Thanny The CS is good, I was busy this weekend so only got around to checking out Quanna this morning. Same with Sakura Miria Miria from what is there so far I've also added her to the Approved.

Currently making a blacksmith/Carpenter character.
That would be awesome! I also meant to post this early, but today was pretty busy... Once another player's character is approved I'll be opening this up for if people would like to have a second character.

That would be awesome! I also meant to post this early, but today was pretty busy... Once another player's character is approved I'll be opening this up for if people would like to have a second character.
I'll be thinking of another character. Perhaps the Prince of Twilight. 🤔

weee here I am! hi everyone! ^^

ooo I submitted a blacksmith too haha I hope they can be buddies xD
It's fine, I kind of thought of a different occupation I wanna fill in anyway.

My cs is going a bit slow cause I've been feeling under the weather lately.

Last edited:
It's fine, I kind of thought of a different occupation I wanna fill in anyway.

My cs is going a bit slow cause I've been feeling under the weather lately.
I feel ya. Been under the weather, so to speak for a while myself. Hope you get well soon!
Can't wait to see your posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back