• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Anti-Angel Headquarter (Afterlife Battlefront RP OOC)

. D O V E . D O V E Okay your spot will be here for you to post ~
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Noivian Corgi Corgi @Kylesar1 : All of your characters are accepted xD, they're all amazing. Here are a few thoughts I have about all the character so far, there are pros and cons of course.
pros:
- We've a excellent and colorful group of females characters here with the smart silent one (Alia), the dynamic and energetic Miko and the mommy Fuyuki (caring and dedicated). With . D O V E . D O V E 's diva character it would make it even better.
- I personally like our new Tenshi. Though he doesn't have sophisticated background (like most others), He's matched well with Shunichi, their personalities are opposite and I can really exploit that for future plot between the two of them.
- Most of the characters got a good plot and a decent motivation.
cons:
- We're terribly low on male, tbh I've not thought for just one second that my Shunichi would be surrounded my females members. I'm not complaining anything, all the characters that we're having are wonderful, but I hope in the next few days there will be some male CS coming up (that's where all the good ships are ~)

Since there haven't much characters, that's all I can say right now about our group, hopefully more will come in the coming day.

And also guys, I'm having a plan to run this RP. I'm planning to separate the story into many Arc. Each arc will be about one specific characters (I'm planning to have about 10 - 12 main character plus Tenshi so there will be 13 maximum). When the arc comes, I'll speak with the character's owner to talk about thing that would happen in that arc. In that arc an event would happen and the main character of the arc would be the spotlight, it would highlight the character's personality and plot, maybe they have to face one of their personal problem and how they learn to accept it, and if you feel like it, they'll disappear (but unnecessary).

We will probably have about 10 story arc about 10 Afterlife Battlefront members, arc 11 would be for Tenshi and the final arc for Shunichi.
Mama Fuyuki shall protect all the precious children!

At first I wanted to make a female, but now I'm making a male because I don't want you to have a harem!

Well why don't you make a cute boy and find out ?!

(don't worry it's dubbed anyway)

Also hard when you're surrounded by cute girls with family issue.

Btw though I'm hoping some male CS, I'm still kinda wanting to see someone come up with a kouhai/imouto mascot girl xD (Hey don't judge me)
Fuyuki-Tryna say I ain't bastard!

Ah, I was planning on finishing my character kast night, but an emergency came up with my grandma so I didn't get to work on it, but I promise I'll get it done tonight!

Ah, I was planning on finishing my character kast night, but an emergency came up with my grandma so I didn't get to work on it, but I promise I'll get it done tonight!

There's still more?! It already looks like it's finished

Oh just take time to complete, we're not in any rush here. I'll only start when we have 5 A.B members

I'm just gonna have my diva girl enter fashionably late lol she be like "where am I and where are my fans at" cause she died during her concert

Corgi Corgi Ho boi we have a tsundere queen ... I mean prince here!
. D O V E . D O V E I have a feeling like when she first wake up in from the bed, Shunichi'll be like :"Ojou-sama! I'm your most loyal fan here... Since most people here don't have feeling and you're pretty dead"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back