• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Anti-Angel Headquarter (Afterlife Battlefront RP OOC)

Sopranos

The Sop
latest

The place where we talk about our operation to take down the Angel

I.C
Character Sign-up
MICS

Last edited:
Arael Arael Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Noivian Noivian . D O V E . D O V E Susanoo Susanoo Wang Wang
I've made a thing ~ You guys are free to post your character. I'm currently gonna need someone to be the Angel. The Angel would be able to have superpower but also would be the lonely character who have to face the A.B alone. If nobody want to be the Angel then I'll create one and role him/her
If your in the A.B side, Shunichi is the team leader and my character, I just need a little time to finish his CS

This gonna be like the manga and start from all of us not knowing what's going on but one character or like the anime with most knowing and some confused?

This gonna be like the manga and start from all of us not knowing what's going on but one character or like the anime with most knowing and some confused?
The anime, shunich'l have yurippe role, he is the first one to know and explain it to whoever cone to the afterlife. I think he would already have a few companions already like in the anime ( I decide that would be you guys who posted in the interest check thread)
Noivian Noivian ok but remember she/he is alone at first and has to deal with the A.B by herself. To put it anither way you will be our first antagonist. Your character would already exist in this world before anyone and become the student council, keep everything in control.
You just post your cs based on my cs form, remember that he/she would have superpower like kanade

Ah, you have no idea how happy I am to see a well put together thread ;; The last Angel Beats roleplay I joined, it was a mess, to say the least. Thank you for bringing this justice!! I'll work on a character immediately c;

Ah, you have no idea how happy I am to see a well put together thread ;; The last Angel Beats roleplay I joined, it was a mess, to say the least. Thank you for bringing this justice!! I'll work on a character immediately c;
Ur name and profile pic makes me happy :')
*whispers*corgii

Aww, Thanks. This is just the least that I can provide to make it work. I want it to be tidy and well-informed for the joiners as well. Feel free to post your cs. Maybe we'll start posting when we already have 6 characters accepted (5 A.B members and the Tenshi)

Ah, I'm gong to finish this in the morning. I didn't realize how tired I was- and writing + exhaustion = not good results. Good night!!

Lmao I just realized that Emiko died in her hospital bed, so when she wakes up in another hospital bed, she's probably going to think she's somehow still alive, but then Shun pops in like "Oh, look! You're dead!"

. D O V E . D O V E oh nooooo </3 but take your time, hun bun!

Lmao I just realized that Emiko died in her hospital bed, so when she wakes up in another hospital bed, she's probably going to think she's somehow still alive, but then Shun pops in like "Oh, look! You're dead!"

. D O V E . D O V E oh nooooo </3 but take your time, hun bun!
thanks corguu~ <3

. D O V E . D O V E Okay your spot will be here for you to post ~
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Noivian Noivian Corgi Corgi Kylesar1 Kylesar1 : All of your characters are accepted xD, they're all amazing. Here are a few thoughts I have about all the character so far, there are pros and cons of course.
pros:
- We've a excellent and colorful group of females characters here with the smart silent one (Alia), the dynamic and energetic Miko and the mommy Fuyuki (caring and dedicated). With . D O V E . D O V E 's diva character it would make it even better.
- I personally like our new Tenshi. Though he doesn't have sophisticated background (like most others), He's matched well with Shunichi, their personalities are opposite and I can really exploit that for future plot between the two of them.
- Most of the characters got a good plot and a decent motivation.
cons:
- We're terribly low on male, tbh I've not thought for just one second that my Shunichi would be surrounded my females members. I'm not complaining anything, all the characters that we're having are wonderful, but I hope in the next few days there will be some male CS coming up (that's where all the good ships are ~)

Since there haven't much characters, that's all I can say right now about our group, hopefully more will come in the coming day.

And also guys, I'm having a plan to run this RP. I'm planning to separate the story into many Arc. Each arc will be about one specific characters (I'm planning to have about 10 - 12 main character plus Tenshi so there will be 13 maximum). When the arc comes, I'll speak with the character's owner to talk about thing that would happen in that arc. In that arc an event would happen and the main character of the arc would be the spotlight, it would highlight the character's personality and plot, maybe they have to face one of their personal problem and how they learn to accept it, and if you feel like it, they'll disappear (but unnecessary).

We will probably have about 10 story arc about 10 Afterlife Battlefront members, arc 11 would be for Tenshi and the final arc for Shunichi.

Sopranos Sopranos I'll get on to making a male, if you'd like! I always play multiple characters in other roleplays, so I won't mind in the slightest, either!

Sopranos Sopranos I'll get on to making a male, if you'd like! I always play multiple characters in other roleplays, so I won't mind in the slightest, either!
I was about to wait for more member before i would allow multiple character but its seem that not as many interested as i hope. Okay so from now everyone who already posted a first character can post 1 secondary character.
And what kind of male character that you'll go for this time

I'm going for the "cool but a dick" type (It's a rough idea, so it might change, seeing how muck Emiko changed from the beginning to end, so if it does change, I'll inform you!)

. D O V E . D O V E Okay your spot will be here for you to post ~
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Noivian Noivian Corgi Corgi Kylesar1 Kylesar1 : All of your characters are accepted xD, they're all amazing. Here are a few thoughts I have about all the character so far, there are pros and cons of course.
pros:
- We've a excellent and colorful group of females characters here with the smart silent one (Alia), the dynamic and energetic Miko and the mommy Fuyuki (caring and dedicated). With . D O V E . D O V E 's diva character it would make it even better.
- I personally like our new Tenshi. Though he doesn't have sophisticated background (like most others), He's matched well with Shunichi, their personalities are opposite and I can really exploit that for future plot between the two of them.
- Most of the characters got a good plot and a decent motivation.
cons:
- We're terribly low on male, tbh I've not thought for just one second that my Shunichi would be surrounded my females members. I'm not complaining anything, all the characters that we're having are wonderful, but I hope in the next few days there will be some male CS coming up (that's where all the good ships are ~)

Since there haven't much characters, that's all I can say right now about our group, hopefully more will come in the coming day.

And also guys, I'm having a plan to run this RP. I'm planning to separate the story into many Arc. Each arc will be about one specific characters (I'm planning to have about 10 - 12 main character plus Tenshi so there will be 13 maximum). When the arc comes, I'll speak with the character's owner to talk about thing that would happen in that arc. In that arc an event would happen and the main character of the arc would be the spotlight, it would highlight the character's personality and plot, maybe they have to face one of their personal problem and how they learn to accept it, and if you feel like it, they'll disappear (but unnecessary).

We will probably have about 10 story arc about 10 Afterlife Battlefront members, arc 11 would be for Tenshi and the final arc for Shunichi.
I'll change my Char to a male. I just have to change a couple of things in the CS

I'm going for the "cool but a dick" type (It's a rough idea, so it might change, seeing how muck Emiko changed from the beginning to end, so if it does change, I'll inform you!)
Sound interesting. You can post the cs if you finish, i'll check when i'm wake up, i need some sleep now.
I'll change my Char to a male. I just have to change a couple of things in the CS
Not needed, Alia is quite decent already so unless you dont want to roleplay a female that you should change your cs. You're also allowed one secondary character if you want.

I'm going to bed, bye guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back