• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Amalgam Universe: A New Crusade {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
you break-ah my heart. You break-ah!! i think i read somewhere that Disney+ will go free soon though, but there'll be ads. So I'll be changing my subscription lol
I HOPE IT GOES FREE 👀
really been wanting to see moon knight, it's probably their only show that i actually really want to see

okay, so I know I said I'd have something by friday—and trust me I wanted to but it's finals month and professors are all about clenching assignments at the last minute. y'all understand. but I'm still here and working little by little on getting something to Strategos Strategos so we can work on the interlude and then the next intro post for everyone!! (and yes, I slapped myself in the face for each individual in this..... it hurt)

okay, so I know I said I'd have something by friday—and trust me I wanted to but it's finals month and professors are all about clenching assignments at the last minute. y'all understand. but I'm still here and working little by little on getting something to Strategos Strategos so we can work on the interlude and then the next intro post for everyone!! (and yes, I slapped myself in the face for each individual in this..... it hurt)
I completely get it, I'm in finals too 😔
Also don't slap yourself!!!!! >:0

Just a heads up, I will be leaving on the 13th and will be gone until may 2nd
that's fine. I haven't planned to far ahead yet, forgive me I know but other necessities need my attention at the moment, but it'll probably be just more character interactions and no real big events. be safe and have fun, though!!
I completely get it, I'm in finals too 😔
Also don't slap yourself!!!!! >:0
tis too late for the taketh back of the slaps. but finals are crazy, yo. I don't know why I thought it would be a great idea to take a theatre course, but apparently I thought it was. Now here I am having to memorize the Hamlet play and get ready to perform, whilst simultaneously designing it......... and this is just a class! this isn't even for like the actual university's play or musical or anything! and that's just one course : /

tis too late for the taketh back of the slaps. but finals are crazy, yo. I don't know why I thought it would be a great idea to take a theatre course, but apparently I thought it was. Now here I am having to memorize the Hamlet play and get ready to perform, whilst simultaneously designing it......... and this is just a class! this isn't even for like the actual university's play or musical or anything! and that's just one course : /
it isn't even for the actual play... that sounds dumb. And like too much work. School is dumb and they shouldn't make us do any work. Ever.
anyway, good luck on it all. God knows I'll need some luck to make it out the next month alive lmao

it isn't even for the actual play... that sounds dumb. And like too much work. School is dumb and they shouldn't make us do any work. Ever.
anyway, good luck on it all. God knows I'll need some luck to make it out the next month alive lmao
yeah. she's cool and all, but this is just too much. she wants us to understand the dynamics of theatre and production first-hand by producing our "own" play. best of luck to you as well!!

yeah. she's cool and all, but this is just too much. she wants us to understand the dynamics of theatre and production first-hand by producing our "own" play. best of luck to you as well!!
Speaking as someone who's a bit of a theater nerd (with a love of shakespeare in particular) it seems like a bit much to have you guys produce and perform the entirety of hamlet my god. I 100% get why you're so busy and stressed lol

Speaking as someone who's a bit of a theater nerd (with a love of shakespeare in particular) it seems like a bit much to have you guys produce and perform the entirety of hamlet my god. I 100% get why you're so busy and stressed lol
not necessarily stressed, but busy yes. and i got a parking ticket today : /

i must've racked up one heck of a bad karma bill

not necessarily stressed, but busy yes. and i got a parking ticket today : /

i must've racked up one heck of a bad karma bill
a parking ticket?? I would've cried if I were you. my wallet could not take a hit like that rn

GUYS IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN OFF THE GRID IVE BEEN AWAY DOING EXAMS IM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING EVERYONE WAITING FORGIVE ME I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL WANT TO RP

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I'm alright. My semester is over so I can finally breathe at least
Also haven't heard from snake in almost a month so :[

Okay gang, with Snake MIA, I would like to venture a suggestion. Perhaps we could plot and plan the rp together(Until snake returns)? I remember talk of a festival where some of us meet. Perhaps we could do this and whilst plotting the next encounter? We do have our own OC BBEG, so we could use them to plot the bad guys' moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back