• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

I've been thinking of making a female Red Fox royalty. But man, finding the right pictures to use is difficult. xD

I'm really happy to see everyone conversing with each other on this roleplay and discussing what groups and pre-determined relationships they will have and talk about what kind of Kemonomimis they will be. I'm really excited to see how this RP will be!

I also have a lot of things planned out for this roleplay, so I think that will add to the excitement of this RP.

Er... Welp, better join, I am just making a random Masochistic bunny Kemonomimi who is in the circus.. because why the hell not. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Is that even allowed? O-o
Zareh talked about a dragon being a race before, so yes. You can be a dragon. =3

Yunn said:
Everything that I had always thought...has just been shattered
Sorry. O.o

Blackrose7 said:
Mary is 17 years old, and she is not even a lamb. She is a fire dragon. xD
StoneWolf18 said:
Is that even allowed? O-o
I allow that! So go ahead :) let your imagination run wild...just please don't burn me to a fiery crisp Mary xD

StoneWolf18 said:
Then....that would just ruin the RP due to everyone being mystical races....
>.<
Really? D: I'm sorry, I thought it was alright. I don't think everyone will be mythical races hopefully but I hope you can make Mary an exception?

I believe most of us will be actual animals like kangaroo rats, lyre birds, Wolves, Etc

:D Acceptance :D

Zareh said:
Really? D: I'm sorry, I thought it was alright. I don't think everyone will be mythical races hopefully but I hope you can make Mary an exception?
If she royalty then yeah but I've been in RPs like this before and the amount of normal animals...hell there really are none when mystics are allowed.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yay another circus person Also I agree with the above statement.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Will our characters have any specific relationship? Like or dislike or anything? Or do they just work together/know of one another etc.

Zareh said:
I allow that! So go ahead :) let your imagination run wild...just please don't burn me to a fiery crisp Mary xD
Mary: I won't burn you. ^w^

Zareh said:

Mary:
A fire dragon princess is always the exception. =3

StoneWolf18 said:
If she royalty then yeah but I've been in RPs like this before and the amount of normal animals...hell there really are none when mystics are allowed.
Good point! I'll put a limit on the mystics to only Royalty. How does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back