• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Kenzimalija said:
Never heard of it, but it sounds cool .7.
Haha super late reply, but it's a light novel series / anime that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world that has seen a return to simpler values / nature / ect., and the people have developed telekinetic powers called Cantis or something (it's been a while I forgot). And the story follows several characters through their lives to show the society and the sort of dark history and lies that it is built on...wouldn't want to spoil any more than that but it's got amazing animation, music, pacing, storytelling, characters, blah blah.

Anyways my friend and I would love to join this RP once it becomes official. :)

@Zareh

I assume that thing about being a Guardian or an Arkhaios will be covered in the thread? Just checking if I missed anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also! I encourage that people meet each other in this interest check and perhaps come up with history connecting character sheets so that we can spice things up!

Zareh said:
Also! I encourage that people meet each other in this interest check and perhaps come up with history connecting character sheets so that we can spice things up!
Pre-determined relationships are always fun~ xD

Ooo, I like that idea. =D

Mary: I wonder who is going to pick me then. =3

Well, I loooovveeee pre-determined relationships, so if anyone would like to discuss one I'm open~

@Blackrose7 I don't mind having one with you, if you want~ but if so drop me a pm and we can think of something :D

It'd be like when we discussed Masaki and Vivian, memoriess~

LeSoraAmari said:
Well, I loooovveeee pre-determined relationships, so if anyone would like to discuss one I'm open~
@Blackrose7 I don't mind having one with you, if you want~ but if so drop me a pm and we can think of something :D

It'd be like when we discussed Masaki and Vivian, memoriess~
Blackrose7 said:
Ooo, I like that idea. =D

Mary: I wonder who is going to pick me then. =3
SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!!!! SHIP IIIITT-I mean *ahem* that sounds like a good duo.. (Ship it)

So I'm going to be making a male Lyrebird Kemonomimi who I'm debating is going to be an entertainer perhaps?

And a female Kangaroo Rat Kemonomimi who's a member of the Arkhios Guild :)

So if anyone wants to write a history with either of them, give me a heads up ^.^

RubyRose said:
So I'm going to be making a male Lyrebird Kemonomimi who I'm debating is going to be an entertainer perhaps?
And a female Kangaroo Rat Kemonomimi who's a member of the Arkhios Guild :)

So if anyone wants to write a history with either of them, give me a heads up ^.^
Oi! Ruby, I might be interested.

Hmm. The guild probably, but I don't mind either of those. I am thinking of making my character the guildmaster (If I can post it in time) or a member of the guild.

Cool! I don't want guild master- I'm happy as a member. So we can attempt to plan it out as if your character were the master... then they'd kind of have to know my character :)

Aiii well I finally decided on my character~

I'm going to be making a Peregrine Falcon Kemonomimi (Male) Guardian of Aura (Member)

Hmm if we're doing pre-relationships one of my characters would be a Guardian of Aura~ Then another would be civilian, though I kinda want to make her somewhat a leader of a gang or something. o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back