• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Age of Inkopolis - OOC - (always accepting new people)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aren't Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind and Morzone Morzone planning on being inklings?

Apart from Agent 3, who is an inkling, I was originally planning to have a second character, who was an octoling. However my planned character would pretty much be in the same position as Waverly, being fairly new to the surface. So I'm rethinking it, I'll probably still have an octoling character, just with a different premise. FerociousFiend I believe is planning to take the Squid sisters, though I don;t know if they have any plans for other characters.

Agent 4 and Agent 8 Are still up for grabs! Captain cuttlefish and Marina/Pearl are available too of course. I'll be putting up my forms tonight or tomorrow.

Morzone Morzone Do you think that the character sheets should have a due date? Maybe I'm just being impatient, but no one posted anything in three days, so I'm worried about this losing traction and us never starting.

Morzone Morzone Do you think that the character sheets should have a due date? Maybe I'm just being impatient, but no one posted anything in three days, so I'm worried about this losing traction and us never starting.

Well since its technically open to anyone, I don't want to propose a finite due date in case it discourages newcomers. However Once I get my other character up I'll open up the Main thread so those who do have their CS's up can start.

Question, can my OC be an Inky Fox?

Well, in the splatoon world, everything is evolved from sea creatures. Land creatures like Foxes wouldn't really fit. Though I don't really understand what you mean by an "Inky fox" so if you can give a good explanation about their characteristics as a species then its possible.

Also, Agent Agent make sure to specify whether your character is an inkling or an octoling. From what i read it sounds like they're an inkling, but I just want to make sure :)

Well, in the splatoon world, everything is evolved from sea creatures. Land creatures like Foxes wouldn't really fit. Though I don't really understand what you mean by an "Inky fox" so if you can give a good explanation about their characteristics as a species then its possible.

Also, @Agent make sure to specify whether your character is an inkling or an octoling. From what i read it sounds like they're an inkling, but I just want to make sure :)
I mean, like a Anthropomorphic Fox made of Ink? And for characteristics?
I mean, they equally match Inklings.

I mean, like a Anthropomorphic Fox made of Ink? And for characteristics?
I mean, they equally match Inklings.

I'm going to have to go with no then, splatoon's aesthetic is fairly reliant on everything originating from the sea.

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe you can start now! The Main Thread is Green lighted for RP'ing!sorry I couldn't think of any good splatoon puns to answer with

Last edited:
Morzone Morzone How would your character have known Aiden? I'm not against it, but I had mentioned he hadn't had any friends for the past two years. We would need to work out the specifics.

Morzone Morzone How would your character have known Aiden? I'm not against it, but I had mentioned he hadn't had any friends for the past two years. We would need to work out the specifics.

Ah shoot. Well, they would only have met a few days ago so they've probably only talked once or twice. Olivia acts pretty friendly to everyone she meets to try and fit in and make friends, but Aiden would probably see her as just an acquaintance he'd just met, rather than a friend.

Morzone Morzone
Uhh, sureee... by the way, what level is the E-Liter 3K Scope? I've been too lazy to check.

The E-Liter 3K Scope is available at Level 19 : )

Edit: I should note though, that the 3k isn't in splatoon 2, but the 4k is. the 4k is available at level 30

Last edited:
The 4k has a squid beacon (the one you can super jump to) and a bubble blower as its sub/special, but otherwise is pretty much the same.

oh hey wait, this didn't die out? Weird that I wasn't getting notifications though, sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back