• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones!

((Just a reminder to everyone that the school is not a castle. It's a large modern building much like a college campus.))

@Idea

Melanie turned her head towards the voice, her eyes settling on the girl that called her names. Just when she thought she was going to have the room all to herself.. Standing up slowly, she merely gave a small nod of the head. "Yes, but I finished packing. I wanted to know where the kitchen was." she stated simply. "But I got lost." 

(Lusitania's POV)

I swallowed , then looked at the man that had been asked to bring me to my room. 

"Hey Bobbie, can we pass by the kitchen?" I inquired, pouting cutely at the man behind me. 

"I'm afraid I was ordered to take you to your room." He replied. 

"Right, but what if I go to the room and THEN you take me to the kitchen?"

"With her I imagine?"

"yes. "

"As long as you can find your way back."

"YAY!" I flew to the man and squeezed him into a hug, before letting go spinning in the air. "Let's go, let's go! You're coming too , right po... I mean Me...Me... Mela... Melão?" 

My head tilted as I blushed slightly from the embarrassment if not recalling her name. I grinned.

Whitley looked over at the buff man, drawing her hair back and placing it over her shoulder. "Yes I am." She said in her thick accent. "And you are Hunter, correct?" She took a leaf out of her bag and placed it on the stand next to her bed. Then she pulled herself onto the bed to face the demon, her chocolate brown eyes staring right at him. Now was good a time as any to practice her manipulation. 

@Zombocalypse

@Idea

"It's Melanie.." She answered with a slight smile. If they're going to be living together, she'll have to play nice. She was a princess, after all. Turning her eyes back to the servant, Melanie dusted herself off and sighed "Please lead the way."

@RomanticDaffodil

"Huh? My name is not Hunter. My name is Rodney."

He then noticed that she put a leaf out of her bag and put it on the stand next to her bed. Then he noticed that she was staring directly right at him.

"What's up?"

@Ambela (sorry for disappearing like that, something just came up :c )

"Right." Hunter muttered, looking over at Ana when Mikhail left the room for a moment. "So are you a talking snake or does he actually talk to snakes...?" He asked mostly to himself, the conversation a bit of a blur in his mind. He was spending too much effort guarding himself to actually listen much to Mikhail and it was a surprise that he even managed to remember that there was something about talking to snakes in there.

No problem! :>

Ana replied with nothing but a hiss, unable to speak with him. Mikhail was out soon enough, dressed in a lose shirt and sweatpants. He hope back on the bed, this time crawling beneath the blankets. He grabbed his phone off of the nightstand and sent a message to his 'mother' letting her know he had arrived at the school and whatnot. She was probably working at this moment, though. 

@Luxury Hotline

@Ambela

"Y'know, I think I can speak with kiwis sometimes. Not sure if I'm just talking gibberish to them, though." Hunter passively mentioned with a slight laugh. "I'm thinking they all got different dialects. But octopi, they're easier. They just use colors and whatnot." He rambled on, staring blankly at his phone and texting both his mum and dad. "But like. What do snakes talk about?"

"That's interesting," he commented when he mention octopi communicating through color - something he hadn't know before. He looked up from his phone when he asked him about what they talked about, laughing softly. "They're like people, talk about different things. Ana mostly just yells at me," he said, somewhat-joking. Ana hissed angrily, involuntarily proving his point. 

@Luxury Hotline

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right, my apologies. Hunter was the name of a man from where I came from." She looked up at the ceiling and twirled her hair, not particularly interested in her roommate. "I was studying you. I hope you did not mind." she shrugged and flicked out her tounge, a bit bored.

@Zombocalypse

@Ambela

"No, really. Do they talk about mice? Food?" Hunter asked, laughing a bit as well. "Because I feel like a lot of animals do talk about food."

"She does sometimes, but she really doesn't eat often. She has baby snakes at home, though. They talk about good constantly. And lizards. Especially lizards, all they talk about is food." 

@Luxury Hotline

@RomanticDaffodil

Rodney didn't mind being studied. In fact, he liked it.

Suddenly, he had the overwhelming urge to get out of the dorm room and check out the place.

"Wanna go outside and check the place out," he asked her. "We can get to know each other while we walk. What do you say?"

@Ambela

"Aw, how many noodles does she have?" Hunter asked before shaking his head. "I mean. How many kids." He chuckled at his own subjective humor.

"I wish Charlie can see this extravagant scene." Maxwell peered out through the helicopters window pondering to himself as to pass the time for the trip to end. He looks at his adoptive father's letter that not only recommends him to this school but also to meet new people. And if anything he needs Max can always use the usual emergency number he has with him, with that in mind Max sighs as he puts on his mask and prepares for departure as the helicopter descends and lands. He holds on his top hat and exited the helicopter, he took in the scene of the academy and was quite impressed. "What a magnificent place we have here." Max said to himself as he walk towards the building. He sees the Tall man who is greeting the other students and greets him back with the removal of his top hat and a short quick bow, " Hello good Sir, this is a mighty fine place for a academy huh? And by chance are you the dean of this establishment?"

@Fear Fates

The tall man noticed Max.

"Yes, indeed. I am the dean. What is your name?"

((Go ahead and control Ragnar (The dean) and have one of the servants lead you to your room. I haven't figured out who your roommate will be yet. Also, I was curious. Will your character be wearing the mask all the time? Is he wearing it right now?))

@Idea

"It's Melanie.." She answered with a slight smile. If they're going to be living together, she'll have to play nice. She was a princess, after all. Turning her eyes back to the servant, Melanie dusted herself off and sighed "Please lead the way."

"Oh, right! Melanie! Silly me... " I covered my mouth as I giggled before playfully hitting my own head and giggling some more. I landed on the ground and offered a hand to shake as we walked. I didn´t want to do it for very long, after so much flying walking kinda hurt my feet... But I wasn´t about to let THAT get in the way of talking to her. "Look hum... I´m sorry I called you a poopy head. I was being mean I didn´t remember we could just...share the talk."

@Nyannno

@Zombocalypse

"I am Maxwell L. Fates, Adoptive son of F.C. Fates, and head performer for the Crescent Moon company in London theatrics and drama. Neither the less, I'm honored to attend this academy." As Maxwell puts his top hat on. "Maxwell, yes I've heard about your company, and also your father, interesting man he was. But may I ask, will you be wearing that mask all the time?" Ragnar asked Maxwell curiosity," Yes for as long as I live." Max answered for Ragnar's curiosity," Very well Mr. Fates please follow one of my servants to your room and enjoy the rest of your stay." Maxwell nods towards the dean and follows one of the servants, while being lead towards his room, he watches as other new students interacting with each other and having their conversations. To Maxwell it was quite a lively place than he expected it to be. As he is final lead to his room he thanked the servant for his guidance and proceed inside the room. Max placed his luggage on one of the beds and leaves the room to meet his fellow colleagues.

((If your placing a roommate in Max's room tell me when theres one Zombo))

Somewhere inside of the academy was the rather large combat gym. It was complete with everything that was needed for the instruction of combat arts, including a firing range, a proving ground, a weightlifting room, a bunch of heavy bags, a ring, several hitting dummies, wrestling mats, and some weapon racks full of wooden weapons. Bruno Albertson, a tall and heavily-muscled man with long brown hair, sat by a table in a corner of the gym. He had been teaching in the academy for five years now, replacing the last teacher who retired happily after being paid handsomely by the school. Bruno was strict and often austere, indulging only in watching movies. He never had a girlfriend in his life because he considered women to be an annoying distraction in the achievement of perfection. His fighting abilities rivaled that of the greatest warriors in history, and was well-versed in all manners of combat.

In this day, he simply sat on his corner and read about his prospective students. One particular student caught his attention from the paper he was reading. Rodney Bills was his name and was the son of a demon. He saw that Rodney was versed in most martial arts. This delighted Bruno and had a smile on his face. He already knew who his favorite student would be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back