• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones!

Whitley continued down the hall, not bothering to check whether or not Rodney was following. She glanced at all the paintings again and smiled. Something about this place made her feel so alive, so excited. Suddenly, she couldn't wait to meet everyone else. 

@Zombocalypse

Hope was nearing the school. Remember, this is for you. You need to learn how to control it. You don't want to kill anyone. She told herself, getting out of her seat, only to immediately come right back to it. Being off the ground made her feel... Off center. She breathed in, calming herself. You can do this... You have to do this. Soon the academy came into view. She marveled at it. It was beautiful. Plus, lots of plant life. She kept staring at it until the helecopter landed. She immediately rushed out of it; she was never going on one those things again. She looked at the tall man and curtsied. "You must be the dean of the school. I'm Hope." She said in a polite voice. She looked at the tall man with a smile on her face.

@RomanticDaffodil

The school had been around for over a hundred years. It was old but very well-maintained. In it were many paintings of past students who graduated with honors. One such student was Micah Samson, an American girl who excelled particularly well in magic. She was depicted in the painting as a powerful woman who conjured up ice wraiths. In its background was a snowy place. All students who graduated as the top three in the school were portrayed in paintings. There were lots of them, and Rodney took note of all of them. I'll be one of these people someday. I'll have glory to myself, he thought...

Meanwhile, Rodney was walking with Whitley.

"Hey Whitley, do you know where we're going? Or are we just wandering around?"

@Thalia Raiz @Fear Fates

A helicopter came down once again to deliver a student to the prestigious academy. The Academy had a lot of money to spend, which was why it could afford helicopter service.

Ragnar looked at the young, beautiful woman who curtsied at him.

"Hello Hope. One of my servants will lead you to your room. I believe your room number is, uhh... (he looked at his list) 221. Yes. 221!"

One of the servants approached Hope.

"Hi madam. I believe your roommate will be Maxwell Fates. Follow me..."

((Go ahead and control the servant and have yourself be led to the dorm room. Also, Fear Fates, Thalia is your roommate.))

Hope smiled at the man, "Thank you, sir." She then began following the servant girl, looking around at campus. Lots of greenery... She'll like this place. The servant showed her to room 221, giving her her keys. "Thank you for your help, miss. She opened the door, her suitcase rolling behind her. She set it on the only other open bed and decided that she wanted to meet some of the other students. She walked out of the room, looking around the hallways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxwell decided to explore the academy, and so he did from admiring the paintings to each room that is open. One thinks it would take hours or even a day to explore academy, but Maxwell seen just half of it within minutes. Yet hardly anyone notice Max's presences for one sole reason, Max used his what he calls "Chronoshift" to slow his perspective of time down to every second was minutes, and every minute was hours to him. But eventual Maxwell realized, he could interact with other students but he got carried away with exploring around the academy. So Max decided to take a break at an open area of the academy, it had a nice shade made from a large tree, and there was many plants around that place. "This look like a nice place to get some fresh air." he thinks to himself as he stretches out his arms and fell asleep on the bench.

Maxwell woke up, "Great place to relax, but not much so for taking a nap." He got off the bench and decided to take a walk around the area.

@Fear Fates

Hope was still looking around for someone. She finally saw a guy after countless minutes of walking around. She saw he was wearing a face mask. Strange... Then again, I guess we're all strange here... She thought. She decided that she would go and talk to him. She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello. I'm one of your new classmates... The name's Hope.." She held out her hand for him to shake it.

Christian left the helicopter with everyone but as soon as the entered the school he split off to go explore on his own. He put on his headphones and listened to some music as he walked down the mostly empty halls. He hummed as he walked and air drummed to the music. @anyone

@Thalia Raiz

Maxwell turned and shook Hope's hand," Greetings Miss Hope, I am Maxwell L. Fates, but you can call me Maxwell or Max for short." Max examines hope and looked around the area," Quite a nice place, this academy and its  court yard as well."

"Not exactly." she said, continuing forward and out into open air. The sun shone brilliantly on her scales, displaying a wide spectra of light. Her hair fluttered in he tropical breeze, and once again Whitley broke out into a large smile. The Academy made her so giddy.

@Zombocalypse

@Talon

Magic had always been a tricky thing, especially to those who hadn't the gift for it. Magic can be dangerous and even downright deadly. But to the few who wielded it well, it gave them awesome powers to use to influence the environment. Maira Mobokov, a beautiful Russian woman, was the head teacher of magic in the academy. She came from Russia and once served in Russia's Army. But her heart belonged to magic. When she met a man who knew about the arcane, it was immediately obvious that she had a knack for it. She quickly grasped the lessons being taught to her and had a high level of mana. To further boost her newfound abilities, she went underground and studied under the greatest of all magicians located in Russia. In short time she became an expert in the field.

Due to her connections and earned reputation, the Academy of the Gifted Ones recruited her to serve as a teacher for the students in all things magic. Over time, she was promoted as the head teacher of magic and became well respected in the school.

Maira is 5'10 with a curvy frame, huge breasts, and a pretty face. She attracted a lot of male students, but her heart only belonged to someone else.

Immediately she saw a young man in the hallway with white hair, listening to his ipod. The two made eye contact and she smiled. She then started walking away.

@RomanticDaffodil

The Gardens, as it was called, was central to the academy. It was in the middle of the school and was exposed by the tropical sun. There were lots of trees and plants in here and it was huge. Enough to be occupied by a thousand students at once. Rodney noticed this and he felt a sense of freedom being there. He was still with the naga, whom he followed. He noticed the beauty of the creature's tail as the sun shone on her. He didn't like beasts to be his girlfriend, but if it weren't for her anti-human anatomy, he surely would've hit on her. He then approached her.

"Where are you from?"

Christian glanced up to see a woman looking at him. Their eyes locked and she smiled at him before turning and walking off. He tilted his head curiously and followed her. 

@Zombocalypse

@Thalia Raiz

Maxwell turned and shook Hope's hand," Greetings Miss Hope, I am Maxwell L. Fates, but you can call me Maxwell or Max for short." Max examines hope and looked around the area," Quite a nice place, this academy and its  court yard as well."

"Oh, so we're roommates. At least that's what the dean had told me. Room 221, correct?" She asked. She was trying to be as enthusiastic as she could act so that the students wouldn't know how she really is. She knew that they would figure out sooner or later, but first impressions are key. This was going to be an interesting year, she could already tell. 

"Oh, so we're roommates. At least that's what the dean had told me. Room 221, correct?" She asked. She was trying to be as enthusiastic as she could act so that the students wouldn't know how she really is. She knew that they would figure out sooner or later, but first impressions are key. This was going to be an interesting year, she could already tell. 

"Is that so? I do wish we get along well Miss, not to mention I still need to unpack my luggage later on." Max smiles a bit underneath his mask. "While we're being acquainted with each other, we should meet our fellow students around here. First impression is key to fellowship as I say."

@Talon

Maira kept walking to a certain direction. Then she felt a presence. She could feel someone's aura and knew that it was a boy who was following her. She turned around to look at the boy and saw a handsome young man, the one who was with his ipod. She stopped on her tracks and smiled at him.

"What can I do for you," she asked him, turning to face him. He seemed good looking enough and had a unique hair color.

Christian stopped when she turned around. "Oh im just exploring the school a bit." He replied to her question. After giving the woman a once over he nodded in farewell and started to walk past her. "Im chris by the way." He said with a grin a he walked past her. @Zombocalypse

"Is that so? I do wish we get along well Miss, not to mention I still need to unpack my luggage later on." Max smiles a bit underneath his mask. "While we're being acquainted with each other, we should meet our fellow students around here. First impression is key to fellowship as I say."

"Exactly as I believe too. Where shall we go looking?" She asked. She looked around the yards, looking around for anyone they could have missed. "For such a large school, there aren't many students to account for," She noted. "Though it is beautiful school. It's probably old, the way that it's built and all. Doesn't look like many new materials are around besides the sidewalks and other minor little tidbits like that." 

"Exactly as I believe too. Where shall we go looking?" She asked. She looked around the yards, looking around for anyone they could have missed. "For such a large school, there aren't many students to account for," She noted. "Though it is beautiful school. It's probably old, the way that it's built and all. Doesn't look like many new materials are around besides the sidewalks and other minor little tidbits like that." 

Max scratches his chin and remembers there are students walking around. If memory serves there is a muscular student talking to a Naga."If memory serves I've seen a two talking to each other somewhere at the hallways. Want to meet with them?"

Hope thought about it for a second and then nodded, "Might as well, considering that we'll have to see them any which way." She then began walking away towards the hall. She saw a tulip that she liked in a garden bed, picking it and regrowing it. She smelled the tulip and put it behind her ear. "Let's go then, shall we?"

@Fear Fates

As Smith's helecopter was out of service, he took the long way, he flapped his wings till he sees the land. "Finally..."

He lands on the Helipad.

He sees a man. "So... you must be someone who works here, right?"

@Zombocalypse

Hope thought about it for a second and then nodded, "Might as well, considering that we'll have to see them any which way." She then began walking away towards the hall. She saw a tulip that she liked in a garden bed, picking it and regrowing it. She smelled the tulip and put it behind her ear. "Let's go then, shall we?"

@Fear Fates

"Indeed Miss Hope." Maxwell nodded and walks with Hope to meet the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back