• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The 12 of the Zodiac (Suggestions needed for an rp idea)

help us get a general idea for this! (please choose one out of each of the two option answers below)

• Total voters

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
1508218788_d0aca64ef57b2b83ce1fd715bb722522d9a7ae71_hq.gif

Hello! pretty much as I said in the title, I'd love to rekindle my early roleplay days on the site with this type of rp along with Fruits Basket the anime being a big inspiration to me as it's now once again fresh in my mind thanks to the remastered 2019 version. :3 (it really means a lot to me as one of my first every anime, and something that got me through hard times) I'd be oven to any ideas thrown out!

I'd like to keep this accessible to newer and older rper's alike, so keeping a casual-detailed approach, allowing for newer and detailed writers. I'd love a diversity of characters, a good dash of drama, comedy, romance, action and more. Wether leaning more towards slice of life or something more mystical and supernatural is up to you guys. The only firm things really are the length and semi-general tone I'd like in my mind, ideas for reason for such an occurrence, cursed, constellations embodied or other is open. I'd love for this to really be a community project where members help build the world along with the characters themselves! So please, I'll stop blabbering on and let someone else write. XD

anime-laugh-gif-7.gif

_________

[p.s Feel free to vote for some basic aspects up in the poll at the top of the thread X3]

// OvO cheers, pika

boop, imma still here lool, so far the basic setup's we have are:
-supernatural/action
-constellations embodied
-strangers
-modern
-everyday life

haha lool XD

I believe I'm here for a supernatural medieval slice of life with action and drama that's set in everyday life with a dash of modern family/cursed strangers

So uh... go crazy trying to make a CS for that

Last edited:
Honestly though and this is just my thoughts when I read a little of this.

Make this RP a slice of life set in a fantasy medieval time. Using the stars or zodiacs to benefit the kingdom in various ways.
Each character has a role in the kingdom be it knight or royal mage etc
The action comes from monsters of the supernatural, other countries or kingdoms with war and political shit

or if you want to go comedy with it...

Dealing with people from the modern day being isekai'd into the fantasy medieval one. These OP assholes are running guilds out of business and putting buckets on people's heads while they steal everything not nailed down.

This sounds like a cool idea! A modern star sign take of hetalia would also be a fun light hearted way to personify these characters, though however room for future deeper plot can always be there.

Not exactly the biggest fan of the star sign embodiment part... kinda wanna play some sort of demon that got all there powers Yeeted away XD

Last edited:
I'm glad I bookmarked this so I could give myself some time to stew some ideas over! ^^
1/ My main one is based around the foundation of the Twelve Zodiac Houses, and the playable characters would be the main representatives of these houses. It could branch off in a few different ways here - the characters could be a literal human reincarnation (with cool powers) of their patron zodiac. The originals could've lost to the Big Bad thousands of years ago, their souls scattered through time and space until they eventually reconvened, landing in the human world. With or without memories of who they were before, possibly throw in a good ol' prophecy or something. Or they could be just your 'average' humans who are seen to be the strongest in their families with the most potential, indicating that they've been blessed by their patron zodiac and have access to all that celestial power, therefore the face of their respective houses. These kiddos could be thrown into some kind of situation that is aimed to improve the relationships between the houses.

2/ Or the characters could be the actual embodiments of the zodiacs who have fled or been kicked out of the celestial plane, completely powerless (or maybe not) and they all have to help each other to survive in the human world whilst trying not to cause too much havoc. And obviously, chaos ensues.

3/ I also quite like animegirl's magical girl/boy idea; it definitely fits with the top choices from the poll. A close group of friends concealing their secret identities? Could also totally go to the opposite end of the spectrum and have them as some kind of organized crime group lol

4/ Annnddd I just thought of this whilst typing the rest out, but maybe even a Percy Jackson-esque type rp with the celestial zodiacs birthing and fathering kids left and right instead of gods. Might be kinda cool actually the more that I think about it, but would definitely have to sit down and have a think about what kind of powers a zodiac's kid would have.. should be quite fun to plan out. Would they even be called demigods? Demizodi?

I'll stop rambling on now. Apologies for the messy typing and ideas, I'll have to fix it up to make it a bit clearer in the morning

Last edited:
Yo dude, if you make a thread for this, I'm A L W A Y S up for an astrology rp. Are you making this based on the Chinese or the astrology archetypes? I'm down with either

I know this sound dumb but I would like to play my twin god character again I think this would be a great opportunity to have more shanagins with both of em

yeesh can't leave this for a few hours without it popping off haha, I was actually basing this more so on the chinese zodiac than the astrology one for the most part, but these ideas do help, hmmmmmm

yeesh can't leave this for a few hours without it popping off haha, I was actually basing this more so on the chinese zodiac than the astrology one for the most part, but these ideas do help, hmmmmmm

I love the the Chinese zodiac! Or even the Japanese one. Because the Japanese one has a myth of the cat being rejected.

If you're doing the Japanese zodiac i would love to be the cat if you're doing the Chinese zodiac id love to be the dog or the dragon ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back