• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🔥 That’s not a woman, that’s a devil 🔥 Fandom Partner Search {cc x oc, oc x oc, doubling!} {STILL LOOKING!!}

Strawberrichu

🩸🎀🍓

42B53FE8-9883-4E74-A1C1-C8CA418F6CC0.jpeg

🔪🔥🔪🔥🔪🔥

Hello!! ♥️

So, as you can see by the title I’m looking for a fandom rp! This time I’m just looking for one to be exact. A DC Universe RP, specifically in the Batman Universe.

But before I get more into that, I’ll tell a little bit about myself and rp parameters:
- My name is Cas and I use they/them pronouns.
- I’ve been rping for a few years off and on, and I take great joy in making my own characters for established universes to add my own little spin!
- I will NOT rp with minors. Nothing personal, it just makes me uncomfortable as I am an adult.

- I rp in third person, past tense only. I also look to write a few paragraphs at a time, but nothing too crazy! As long as there’s enough to work with from both sides I’m happy 😊

Now, onto the rp itself:

So, to put it simply, I have a new OC I am dying to rp as and flesh out!!! I would love to have a canon character to play against her, but I am open to doubling! For my end, I am looking for a male character to play against. Someone in the Batfamily would be wonderful if at all possible!! I am open to Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or possibly Bruce Wayne himself depending on what version we reference.

If you would like to double I can play a few female characters! I know for a fact I can play Harley Quinn (she’s my favorite DC character I love her so much), and possibly Catwoman! Anyone else you have in mind feel free to ask!

If you’re interested in an OCxOC situation I will have to see your OC before I decide anything. I just want to make sure I can see some chemistry between your OC and my OC is all!

Now, since this is the Batman Universe I don’t mind darker themes. I’m open to action, angst, drama, even a little slice of life here and there! As long as there’s a slow-burn romance element I’m fine with just about anything ♥

Aaaaaand…that’s all I’ve got for now! Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions/if you’re interested! I promise I don’t bite 🩸

B2EC1F25-0907-4F90-91E5-6EA0239997BF.jpeg

Buuump!
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back