• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Terminator: Dark Fate (FxF rp)

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
This thread contains spoilers for Terminator: Dark Fate.

Hello again, RPNation!

I took a break from roleplaying for a bit as I transitioned to graduate school and my new job. However, last night I saw the newest Terminator movie and got the craving to Roleplay again.

Specifically, I really loved the character Grace and would love to play as her against your character. I would prefer to play her against a female love interest (or platonic friends) as that was the vibe I got from her during the film, however I am not opposed to playing her against a male character.

Disclaimer: this is the only Terminator film I’ve seen, however I am somewhat familiar with the franchise as I researched it prior to seeing the movie.

About me: I’m a 24 year old woman in graduate school with a part time job that takes up quite a bit of time. I do make time for Roleplays, and fit them into my life, so I usually respond pretty frequently. I tend to write about 2-3 paragraphs per post in third person past tense.

About the Roleplay: I would be okay with taking the rp AU and going against the ending of the film where Grace dies, possibly trapping her in the present world. Or we could have it take place in the future where Grace is from.

Honestly, if you’re interested at all in rping in this world, send me a pm and we can chat and brainstorm.

Hello! I have seen the movie as well and I have been dying to RP it for 3 days already! Especially been hard to find someone who wants to assume the role of Grace. I have an idea or two for the plot, and I am okay with playing Dani but I also have an idea for an OC, if you don't mind that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back