• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
omg wow. I have a yearbook from every year I spent in middle school... If I'm honest I'd rather forget those years (who wouldn't), not have a documentary of them in four separate books... lol damn

ItsStacysMom said:
omg wow. I have a yearbook from every year I spent in middle school... If I'm honest I'd rather forget those years (who wouldn't), not have a documentary of them in four separate books... lol damn
Middle school yearbooks are the worst. Honestly, so was my freshman year one DX

ItsStacysMom said:
UGH we use our Pictures for our Student I.D.'s. Worst ID ever...
UGH YES DX

Those were terrible. Our dean made us wear them everyday in school for everyone to see. I was basically screaming, "Shoot me!"

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
OMG @Lost Valentine I was like 'wtf who is this' for a moment 'Can't he/she see it is a closed rp?' before I looked at the name underneath the pic :P
LOL IM SORRY

I'm experimenting with my profile pics. I have a few I usually use and just can't decide which one I want now xD

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]LOL IM SORRY
I'm experimenting with my profile pics. I have a few I usually use and just can't decide which one I want now xD

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha it is okay. I focus a lot on pics at first sight so yeah... xD

ItsStacysMom said:
UGH we use our Pictures for our Student I.D.'s. Worst ID ever...
I hated my ID this year. I typically only get yearbooks for the beginning of a new school. Like 6th Grade and Freshman. And at the end of school. 8th and Senior.

Same goes for dances.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hahaha it is okay. I focus a lot on pics at first sight so yeah... xD
Skygge's quote made me think about Blood on the Dance Floor; "Love me or hate me, you know you wanna fuck me." xD

Quinton's threat against Skygge though... I don't know whether to awe or just stare at them in awkwardness.

NessieAlways said:
Okay...brace yourself relationships are coming...
@Brown

Tommy- Umm I'm at a loss here any ideas?

@Lost Valentine

Elliot- Not really sure with him ideas?

Natalie- Probably the only person Dennis would consider a friend. He talked to her about Brooklyn not aware of her feelings.

@shygirl3

Brooklyn- The love of his life. Dennis fell in love with this girl the second he laid eyes on her. She never returned the feeling though

Ryan- He's okay with him. He'd occasionally ask for his help with Brooklyn feeling that getting close to Ryan was the way to get close to Brooklyn

@clarinetti

James- Any ideas?

@tinaheartsdamian

Lori- Really random, but what if Lori and Dennis had a fling? She used to be awkward and he's geeky. They might have hooked up their first year at a party or something. Got all the way to third base before Dennis freaked out and ran out on her. He was never able to look at her in the eye again and her getting a boyfriend the second half of high school just made it worse on his ego xD

@DuskerTem

Mikayla- He'd definitely be afraid of her. The whole she walks by he shudders and moved out of the way. Babbles when she's around and all that awkward stuff =)

@Queen MooMoo

Shane- Ideas?

@ItsStacysMom

Winnie- She used to be bullied in her young years and Dennis was bullied in high school. Could there be something there?
I'm down with everything you suggested. :)

I come back from work to all theses posts! Anywho...I'm super tired so I'll finish my yearbook quotes sometime tomorrow. I'm super tired right now and working all day tomorrow (yay 14 hour shifts! -_- ) so hopefully I can find some time at some point. to post it. Sorry for any delay this causes....

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Skygge's quote made me think about Blood on the Dance Floor; "Love me or hate me, you know you wanna fuck me." xD
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 3:31 AM --- Quinton's threat against Skygge though... I don't know whether to awe or just stare at them in awkwardness.
I AM SO GONNA CHANGE SKY'S QOUTE... that... that is so even more Sky

And both probably... It is gonna happen. Quin and Sky is not a good combination...

@clarinetti

James and Quinton. I think they would make good friends. Both of them interested in law. I could totally see them discussing cases from those Crime series James watched :P

James and Skygge. Well James likes rules, Skygge breaks them. Yet I think they could be friends, James always trying to get Skygge to become calmer and not break the rules, Skygge stubbornly not listening to him :P

clarinetti said:
Firstly, @Brown @Lost Valentine @shygirl3 @tinaheartsdamian @DuskerTem @Queen MooMoo
Also as a general note, sometime before we start things up can we maybe plot relationship stuff and things? I realize I showed up a bit last minute to the party so to speak, but I'd like to try to get at least a bit done before the RP starts, so feel free to contact me on OOC or PM if you're interested, thanks :)
I ended up at freaking Golden Corral

I know this is totally random, but @TheWeirdPhilosopher would you be up for doing a one on one... I have no idea on what or which characters (probably something Quinton and Mason... just to delve a bit more into their... relationship... but I am free to use other characters too) I just love the chemistry we have... and yeah I don't knowwwww

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I know this is totally random, but @TheWeirdPhilosopher would you be up for doing a one on one... I have no idea on what or which characters (probably something Quinton and Mason... just to delve a bit more into their... relationship... but I am free to use other characters too) I just love the chemistry we have... and yeah I don't knowwwww
Sure. I'd be up for that.

I went a bit deeper on Raylene's background for Ten Years Earlier, but now I have to do Mason.

@clarinetti Maybe Mason had a little grudge against James because of sport rivalries?

I have no ideas for Ray though...

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I ended up at freaking Golden Corral
Oh, well that sucks :P , or maybe not (I've never been, so I can't judge).

As for the Mason/ James dynamic, it's possible that Mason could have a grudge, but I feel like James would kind of just ignore/ let it roll off his back most of the time, which could tick Mason off all the more. From there, Mason would keep pushing his buttons until James gets ticked and gets snappish at him... I feel like they wouldn't have been arch-nemesis or anything, but they were 'friends' more by association or mutual friends than actually being friendly with each other. There would be a rare moment where they'd be on the same wavelength about something, but that's about it.

As for Ray, I get the sense that James, while initially baffled by her attitude and sense of fashion, would just get used to her and her ways. They probably wouldn't have talked much and maybe weren't that close, but like James' relationship with Winnie, had a few genuine conversations over the years.

What do you think?

Also, I haven't forgotten you @DarkiusHeavenstein , but I have a doc's appointment to head out to so I'll reply re: Quinton/ Sky once I'm back.

clarinetti said:
Oh, well that sucks :P , or maybe not (I've never been, so I can't judge).
As for the Mason/ James dynamic, it's possible that Mason could have a grudge, but I feel like James would kind of just ignore/ let it roll off his back most of the time, which could tick Mason off all the more. From there, Mason would keep pushing his buttons until James gets ticked and gets snappish at him... I feel like they wouldn't have been arch-nemesis or anything, but they were 'friends' more by association or mutual friends than actually being friendly with each other. There would be a rare moment where they'd be on the same wavelength about something, but that's about it.

As for Ray, I get the sense that James, while initially baffled by her attitude and sense of fashion, would just get used to her and her ways. They probably wouldn't have talked much and maybe weren't that close, but like James' relationship with Winnie, had a few genuine conversations over the years.

What do you think?

Also, I haven't forgotten you @DarkiusHeavenstein , but I have a doc's appointment to head out to so I'll reply re: Quinton/ Sky once I'm back.
I'm up for that.

Ohhhhhmeeeeeegaaawwrrrddd 42 pages!!! ;-; what I miss?

Btw! Tommy's definitely just the 'chill guy', since nobody knows how they could have been friends with a chill dude, they could all feel slightly distanced from him. He did cut all contacts after high school, and it's a miracle that anyone remembered him period!

Hahaha not much I think. Just random stuff about yearbooks.

And he was close to sky! They werr wingmans xD

I could see him have some deep conversations with Quinton (when Skygge was not around) but yeah..

IM AWAKE! IM AWAKE AND ALIVE AND WELL!!

oh and @clarinetti (do you play the clarinet btw?) I definitely didn't buy a yearbook... hell no! Wayyy to expensive, pluse they're thicker and heavier than all of our textbooks lol

I have a coffee and yogurt, and nothing to do... maybe plan for that Potential RP? Maybe watch TV.. idk

Yeah, he was definitely the guy everyone could talk to. See, he was friends with everyone; but he was closer with this group. I'm not really sure why though... Maybe for small minuscule things that could be explained through the RP?

Brown said:
Yeah, he was definitely the guy everyone could talk to. See, he was friends with everyone; but he was closer with this group. I'm not really sure why though... Maybe for small minuscule things that could be explained through the RP?
Well we do have the High School thread too, so yeah we could totally map that out really well

I am slowly gonna start on writing the introduction/starting post for this I guess. We have everything more or less set up I suppose. If anyone objects I would love to hear that :P

It's so hot in the upstairs of my house that keep getting neck sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back