• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I feel your problem... I could drown myself in my sweat..
It's so humid. Wait, so are we going to make the hotel thing happen when we start Ten Years Later?

ItsStacysMom said:
Ugh my house doesn't have AC... but we haven't had any heat waves yet, thank goood
What hotel thing can I ask?
An awkward hotel encounter between Raylene and Skygge. xD

It's just humid here. It's cooler in my sister's room and downstairs, but my cousin's with me and I don't want to go downstairs, my grandma is using the TV.

ItsStacysMom said:
Ugh my house doesn't have AC... but we haven't had any heat waves yet, thank goood
What hotel thing can I ask?
I don't have AC either :( and we are having heat waves...

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Wait, so are we going to make the hotel thing happen when we start Ten Years Later?
And I don't knowwwww...

@ItsStacysMom A secret one on one between me and Philosopher :P

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]It's been over 90 today and I had to go to a graduation party...The shade didn't even help..

[/QUOTE]
It was around 90 yesterday, but the humidity made it like 113. My mom only took us to Golden Corral to pass time until it was later so that it would cooler upstairs.

It didn't work.

It was around 90 yesterday, but the humidity made it like 113. My mom only took us to Golden Corral to pass time until it was later so that it would cooler upstairs.
It didn't work.
I'm eatin' ice cream so that's sort of helping.

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I'm eatin' ice cream so that's sort of helping.

[/QUOTE]
Our freezer is messed up =(

Our freezer has become a fridge and the fridge is a cooler.

ItsStacysMom said:
uuuggghhh i want ice cream now ;-;
but thats all the way downstairs and im tired af...
Please no ice cream talk. I had to throw mine away because of the freezer.

So, when all the characters meet up, it's fair to say that Mason is going to need a couple drinks.

maybe i could convince my mom to order pizza... that'd be great...

lol I already know what Win is gonna do while she's driving up to the Mansion haha

He tries not to drink, and yet it's his major stress reliever. Smooth, Mace.

He tries not to drink, and yet it's his major stress reliever. Smooth, Mace.
Oh Elliot will be drinking a whole lot whether or not he needs stress released. Nat on the other hand..I'm not sure.

I can see Winnie just totally catching him off guard and them just having a battle with wit... and then her lecturing him on alcohol... this is gonna be fun isnt it lmao

I'm gonna watch some Shameless... oh and I posted my rp idea in the interest check... gonna see what happens! I want pizza now...

ItsStacysMom said:
oh and I posted my rp idea in the interest check... gonna see what happens!
TAG USSSSSS!!!!

Anyway... you are lucky there is a lot of booze at the Mansion :P And @TheWeirdPhilosopher is it really that wise to let Mason drink?

Currently wondering on what to do with Skygges introduction... I don't think it is a great idea to have him arrive as the first person...

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
TAG USSSSSS!!!!
Anyway... you are lucky there is a lot of booze at the Mansion :P And @TheWeirdPhilosopher is it really that wise to let Mason drink?

Currently wondering on what to do with Skygges introduction... I don't think it is a great idea to have him arrive as the first person...
Worse case scenario he strips or kisses Quin or Skygge

And it really wouldn't be good for him to arrive first.

Worse case scenario he strips or kisses Quin or Skygge
And it really wouldn't be good for him to arrive first.
Hahahaha is that really a worse case? :P

AND YES I KNOW! ugh Sky is so gonna end up being drowned in that pool...

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hahahaha is that really a worse case? :P
AND YES I KNOW! ugh Sky is so gonna end up being drowned in that pool...
You need someone on Skygge's side to arrive before him to protect his arse from Quinton.

You need someone on Skygge's side to arrive before him to protect his arse from Quinton.
Hmmmhmm Tommy, Elliot or James probably xD I will just make a cute Sky post... that has nothing to do with the whole rp, but just because it is Sky... and he needs some cuteness..

People. I have great news. I have typed out the introduction post. And I am ready to post it.

The question is... are you?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hmmmhmm Tommy, Elliot or James probably xD I will just make a cute Sky post... that has nothing to do with the whole rp, but just because it is Sky... and he needs some cuteness..

People. I have great news. I have typed out the introduction post. And I am ready to post it.

The question is... are you?
I don't have a post ready. But I do have some ideas and I'm so ready for this to start!

I don't have a post ready. But I do have some ideas and I'm so ready for this to start!
Yeah so far it will probably just be every one arriving at the Mansion posts and being excited (or not) about seeing eachother xD

@Brown @Lost Valentine @NessieAlways @shygirl3 @clarinetti @tinaheartsdamian @DuskerTem @Queen MooMoo @ItsStacysMom

I have the feeling I am forgetting someone...

The Introduction post has been posted! Feel free to write your own replies. I know we are all terribly excited for this, but please give eachother a chance to reply. Especially those who aren't around until monday (Nessie and Clarinetti). It wouldn't be fair to have them come back to 12 pages of posts in IC.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great! Could I ask where the mansion is located around, though? lol just a general location/state or wherever, for an idea I have for my opening line.

It is on Mercer Island. I don't know where that is exactly, somewhere int the US. Just type Mercer Island in google maps

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
It is on Mercer Island. I don't know where that is exactly, somewhere int the US. Just type Mercer Island in google maps
alright thanks! lol will do...

ooooh shit... Winnie's gonna be PISSED at the gas prices for that trip xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back