• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]NOOOOOO...(.A.)

[/QUOTE]
I'm not ready. They're slowly trying to ease us into year round school by making the start date of school shorter and shorter

NessieAlways said:
For the past 16 years of my life, school has started in August...
Ah, I'm guessing you guys live in the States then? In Canada, school usually doesn't start until September 2nd/3rd, at least from what I've experienced.

clarinetti said:
Ah, I'm guessing you guys live in the States then? In Canada, school usually doesn't start until September 2nd/3rd, at least from what I've experienced.
Same here (netherlands)

ItsStacysMom said:
Oh no way, I'm learning two languages - French (irrelevant) and Dutch!
Hahaah good luck with learning Dutch, apparently it is a very difficult language :P If you ever need help, feel free to shoot me a PM

Sorry I had some issues of unexpected busyness. Bu I'm back and I should have my post up shortly :D

Posted!

Sorry for the delay, internet is being a pain right now.

It's fluctuating every 5 mins =S

I've updated some relationships and I've done the yearbook!

Sorry the comments are so distant. Dennis isn't much of a "Let's share out thoughts" guy.

I tried to implement the relationships as best I could without losing his character.

gugh, got caught today at a regatta and got the weirdest suburns (oddly shaped on my shoulders, cheeks... even p bad on my legs) but I've caught up on a load of stuff and I can sleeeeeeep !!!!!!!!! I can't wait

Hi... I haven't died yet, I swear. I'm finally going to get James' post out sometime tonight/ tomorrow morning before work- the past week was just a blur between trying to recoop from strep and work schedule, so my apologies for not having been around.

So, how goes things?

clarinetti said:
Hi... I haven't died yet, I swear. I'm finally going to get James' post out sometime tonight/ tomorrow morning before work- the past week was just a blur between trying to recoop from strep and work schedule, so my apologies for not having been around.
So, how goes things?
School's getting closer and closer. Our new principal just sent out a letter today NOOOO

clarinetti said:
As many good things do.
But there are still a few weeks left for you guys, hm?
Mmhmm, open house is next week then the week after yay school!

ughhh as soon as August starts schedules are gonna come rolling in... my new principal's been sending e-mails all summer too... we start at the end of August uguhhh... and I might be moving on the first of August! gahh

Ah, finally got the intro post out! I'm not sure if I've made it too long or it sounds a tad rambly, but it's something at least. ;p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

I have another post idea ready to write, but I'm waiting for a go-forward

Yes I am! I have been very busy the past few days. I will try to write a new post today or tomorrow to keep the rp going, despite still not having all introductions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back