• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
For all your questions, discussion and random talk.

Also the perfect place to figure out previous relationships

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm filling out the character sheet and I have a question.

Code:
[img=(checkpoint 1)]

^ Are we supposed to keep it like this or are we supposed to replace the (checkpoint 1) with something?

You are suppose to replace them with something. Please read through the post in overview thoroughly and I hope your question will be answered then :P

Making a comment here so I can come back to this later on today and not forget about it!

P.s. If you don't hear from me by the end of the day, tag me again I might have lost the thread =S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my character and everything, it's just the code is acting wack and won't let anything work >.<

Hella frustrating...

Hmm that's weird. I had no problem with the code. If you want you can send me your character in PM and I will see where it goes wrong?

I shall, Sir. I shall!

@shygirl3 I don't know. I just thought you might be interested and I just saw your post on Masked Hearts Ball and I was like nooooo how can I have forgotten her, so yeah :P sorry xD If you don't want to, that is fine too :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hahaha you can just copy and paste it. And then change everything in written in uppercase
I know, I had to use one of those before and still somehow messed it up! It was all pushed to the side and I couldn't fix it ^-^

Hi! This is really just a shout into the void, I guess, but I was looking at this pitch and it seems really interesting -- I haven't been on here in quite a while, though, so the layout and the way the site is updated is quite new to me... I was wondering how to get involved with things in general, I suppose. Thank you so much anyway!

Hey @ItsStacysMom welcome aboard and welcome back at the same time I guess. Well except for the layout of the site not much has changed. If you want to participate in this rp, you can copy the code I have provided as a charactersheet and just fill that out. You will have until 18 July to fully complete your character sheet. Uhm yeah, I think that is it. Don't forget to read thoroughly through the Overview tab (so you will see what the mansion looks like). If I can help you with anything else just ask here in OOC or PM me. Whatever you prefer, I will reply as soon as I can

Okay. No hurry at all. As long as it is done when the deadline ends. Feel free to upload works in progress to tease me (and others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back