• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I would very much like him to be THAT guy. It would make things... very interesting :P
Especially since they were both lawyers maybe Mason saw him around at law school, and that's why things ended up the way they did?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher Yes, that completely sounds like something that could happen. Mason probably being aware of what he has done, while Quinton is still trying to figure out who and what was going on :P
Haha Shame on Mason. He didn't even call after.

I can't wait till we start and delve into everyone's relationships with each other. On curious on who's had a fling with who.

Mason and Quin just HAS TO BE A THING NOW! JUST BECAUSE... Yes, indeed I am curious to see all the flings, I am thinking of putting in a second male character. Just to stir things up, a lot... hmmmhmm :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Mason and Quin just HAS TO BE A THING NOW! JUST BECAUSE... Yes, indeed I am curious to see all the flings, I am thinking of putting in a second male character. Just to stir things up, a lot... hmmmhmm :P
( :P ) Sounds like your planning something evil...

@DarkiusHeavenstein , are characters always have something in common, I've realized. Natilie's middle name is Quinn and your character Is named Quinton. And my next character is similar to Skygge. I swear I'm not trying to copy you!

Lost Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10971-darkiusheavenstein/ said:
@DarkiusHeavenstein[/URL] , are characters always have something in common, I've realized. Natilie's middle name is Quinn and your character Is named Quinton. And my next character is similar to Skygge. I swear I'm not trying to copy you!
Haha what are the odds? Yes I noticed it about quin and natilie. I didn't think much of it besides that it will be interesting if someone calls out 'Quin' and both you and my character will react on it or something.

Also don't worry about the copying. Unleas you literally wrote the same things or take over very charisteristic things (like tattoos or same background or something) I don't see it as copying

NessieAlways said:
Oh yesh!
My baby Skygge! ;D

I'm close to done for reals now!

Working on a CS via phone is harder than it looks xD
Hahah he is a bit different here. But I think you will still like him. Mister Troublemaker. Omg yessss CS on phone is near impossible. Respect to you! I am very curious to see who you will use

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hahah he is a bit different here. But I think you will still like him. Mister Troublemaker. Omg yessss CS on phone is near impossible. Respect to you! I am very curious to see who you will use
I hope you like him!

He's a fresh creation and the more I write the more I want to play him already!

He's also the oldest character I'm met (not counting side characters)

I've made**

Dumb autocorrecting phone

NessieAlways said:
I hope you like him!
He's a fresh creation and the more I write the more I want to play him already!

He's also the oldest character I'm met (not counting side characters)

I've made**

Dumb autocorrecting phone
I am sure I will like him. Hahaha just a bit patience and you shall be able too. Agh so curious

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Damn thing won't let me merge two characters onto the same post...ugh.

[/QUOTE]
Oh well it is okay. Just leave it like this then xD

Question...Quinton is the one who's inviting them to the reunion right?

I believe I is done!

Let me know if I have to change/edit anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back