• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
OK, well I don't want to rush people, and I get that things have been busy with some people starting school in a few weeks. I just noticed that it was dead quiet for a few days and was like 'Sh*t, don't tell me this is dying before we barely got started.'. ;p

@Brown @DuskerTem If I am correct, you have not written your starter post yet. Please do so quickly or let me know if you are no longer interested or able to continue this roleplay. We will not be mad, I promise.

@Lost Valentine I am doing fine thank you :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@Brown @DuskerTem If I am correct, you have not written your starter post yet. Please do so quickly or let me know if you are no longer interested or able to continue this roleplay. We will not be mad, I promise.
They may not be, but I will ( >:( )

clarinetti said:
@Lost Valentine I'm doing alright, thanks: slowly dissolving into a puddle with this heat, but otherwise good- got family coming to town tonight :) .
How about you?
I'm quite dandy today, thank you.

The heat is AWFUL. I've vowed to stay indoors today.

@Lost Valentine I know! I have my fan at full power and it's the only thing keeping me alive right now... thinking I may go to the pool/ take a cold shower and try to cool off... I'd love some rain right now.

@ItsStacysMom Ah, the joys of summer practice... it's been over a month since I've clarinet (I know, shame on me), and late at night I sometimes hear it moaning in the corner 'don't leave me here to crack and rot away'...

clarinetti said:
@ItsStacysMom Ah, the joys of summer practice... it's been over a month since I've clarinet (I know, shame on me), and late at night I sometimes hear it moaning in the corner 'don't leave me here to crack and rot away'...
Right though! First time I've played in a month and a few weeks like -- augh, my lips are already shot and I feel like I can't play a single note! Gotta get back into shape (and tune), guhh

not to mention it's almost 90 degrees here, like, not helping a BIT

ItsStacysMom said:
Right though! First time I've played in a month and a few weeks like -- augh, my lips are already shot and I feel like I can't play a single note! Gotta get back into shape (and tune), guhh
not to mention it's almost 90 degrees here, like, not helping a BIT
I know, this humidity is just going to kill my tuning when I do start practicing again... I don't look forward to submitting everyone within a 50ft radius of my room to loud squarks and shrieks.

clarinetti said:
I know, this humidity is just going to kill my tuning when I do start practicing again... I don't look forward to submitting everyone within a 50ft radius of my room to loud squarks and shrieks.
ugh, i gave up... a little bit every day, though... and a bunch of new reeds, oooof

Ah, you've got time left still before class starts, and it's better to have 30 minutes of focused practice a day vs. 2 hours every few days.

Out of curiosity, do you make your reeds?

I've been so distracted, and I haven't been able to touch a computer much. Yesterday I was downloading music for hours for my friend and I xD

clarinetti said:
Ah, you've got time left still before class starts, and it's better to have 30 minutes of focused practice a day vs. 2 hours every few days.
Out of curiosity, do you make your reeds?
I don't make my own reeds -- expense, plus experience and time, I've gotta learn it all! My teacher makes reeds for me to try out, but I hope to learn from her one day! (Sorry for the late response there)

Hello guys, I am really really sorry, but I am dealing with some major problems and personal shit at the moment, so I won't be able to keep this roleplay up. If anyone else wants to take the GM-right feel free to do so. I feel really shitty because everyone was so excited for this roleplay and now I won't be able to keep it up. Like I said, feel free to just continue :P Wish you guys all the best. And maybe I will lurk a bit

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hello guys, I am really really sorry, but I am dealing with some major problems and personal shit at the moment, so I won't be able to keep this roleplay up. If anyone else wants to take the GM-right feel free to do so. I feel really shitty because everyone was so excited for this roleplay and now I won't be able to keep it up. Like I said, feel free to just continue :P Wish you guys all the best. And maybe I will lurk a bit
I literally just said this, but I hope everything will be alright!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
No worries, we all understand- if you have other things in your personal life which you need to focus on, do it- wishing you all the best.

But just to check...

@Brown @NessieAlways @Queen MooMoo @tinaheartsdamian

Are people still interested/ wanting to keep this going?

clarinetti said:
No worries, we all understand- if you have other things in your personal life which you need to focus on, do it- wishing you all the best.

But just to check...

@Brown @NessieAlways @Queen MooMoo @tinaheartsdamian

Are people still interested/ wanting to keep this going?
I would love to keep this going!

Although I'm in the process of starting school right now so I'm going to be a tad busy until the 15th

Hey guys!

Just want to let you all know that I'm still alive. The new place I'm living at has no wifi so I haven't been able to get online and write something. I'm looking to get an Ethernet cable so I can reply soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back