• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Well the guy is an actual person named Louis Zeller. Ironically, he's a model.
Aah, gotcha... yeah, My Facecast is Felicia Day but she's a bit older, yanno in her 30's, so whatever pictures I find of her from a while back, she still looks the same! Gotta find another redhead then!

ItsStacysMom said:
Aah, gotcha... yeah, My Facecast is Felicia Day but she's a bit older, yanno in her 30's, so whatever pictures I find of her from a while back, she still looks the same! Gotta find another redhead then!
My picture of him slightly has this girl in it, but I've given up on caring. The picture is too adorable.

My picture of him slightly has this girl in it, but I've given up on caring. The picture is too adorable.
!!!!!!!!! You gotta recommend me some people to use for other OC's, when i make them! You've got it down!

ItsStacysMom said:
!!!!!!!!! You gotta recommend me some people to use for other OC's, when i make them! You've got it down!
I got lucky. I was looking up guys for my characters in this RP group I do with my friends. They all stole the picture afterwards too.

My yearbook comments as Mason are making me snort at the ridiculousness.

@ItsStacysMom Yes, I think that could be an interesting dynamic between them: I feel like it would be the sort of thing where in high school James was completely oblivious to it, but looking back all these years later wonders if there was something to it, but he wouldn't be totally sure and doesn't want to risk causing unnecessary tension between them by bringing up the past... I'm not sure. Thoughts?

clarinetti said:
@ItsStacysMom Yes, I think that could be an interesting dynamic between them: I feel like it would be the sort of thing where in high school James was completely oblivious to it, but looking back all these years later wonders if there was something to it, but he wouldn't be totally sure and doesn't want to risk causing unnecessary tension between them by bringing up the past... I'm not sure. Thoughts?
Yea thats a totally great idea, and in the present Winnie would just totally brush it off, y'know? But I feel like in her high school years it was also an odd thing for her, since she didn't normally crush on people like James, who had a much stricter stature, y'know? Do you think that James, in High School, would've just kind of brushed her off, or talked to her? I'd think it'd be interesting if in High School, he didn't really pay very much attention to her, but wondered about it in the present, which she'd totally deny. What do you think?

@ItsStacysMom Hm, yes, and then both of them might get the feeling that some things were being left unsaid. Yea, I don't feel like James did much dating at all in high school, and though he cared about his friends, he never considered any of his female friends as anything more than that- he can be straightforward like that. As for whether or not they talked much, I agree in that the two of them probably didn't chat much one-on-one, but I wasn't sure if it's a matter of being brushed off or being focussed on keeping an eye on everyone. Either way, they probably weren't the closest friends, and I think when going back to the reunion he's going to question his relationships with most of his 'friends', including Winnie. I do feel like they could have had a few one-off serious/ deep talks though during their high school years... Maybe?

Ah, I'm thinking I might do it, since I think it's cool to have a tie in to this RP where things which occur in that one have a ripple effect here. Just got to make the time to pop over and do the CS and stuff. Also, while the RP's I'm in right now are good, they're all kind of going at a slower pace than I'm used to, so it's nice to have multiple things going, you know?

What about you? Think you'll do the High School one also?

clarinetti said:
Ah, I'm thinking I might do it, since I think it's cool to have a tie in to this RP where things which occur in that one have a ripple effect here. Just got to make the time to pop over and do the CS and stuff. Also, while the RP's I'm in right now are good, they're all kind of going at a slower pace than I'm used to, so it's nice to have multiple things going, you know?
What about you? Think you'll do the High School one also?
Yea, I'm making my CS right now, actually! I love this kinds of RPs honestly, it feels at home in my writing style, yanno?

Agh, I haven't been on here in around a year and this is the first RP I've joined since! Nothing else seems to interest me -- I have an idea of my own, but it'd take some work... I get what you mean with pacing, though!

ItsStacysMom said:
Yea, I'm making my CS right now, actually! I love this kinds of RPs honestly, it feels at home in my writing style, yanno?
Agh, I haven't been on here in around a year and this is the first RP I've joined since! Nothing else seems to interest me -- I have an idea of my own, but it'd take some work... I get what you mean with pacing, though!
I'm working on my CS for This is Not my Body and then I'm doing that one.

Okay...brace yourself relationships are coming...

@Brown

Tommy- Umm I'm at a loss here any ideas?

@Lost Valentine

Elliot- Not really sure with him ideas?

Natalie- Probably the only person Dennis would consider a friend. He talked to her about Brooklyn not aware of her feelings.

@shygirl3

Brooklyn- The love of his life. Dennis fell in love with this girl the second he laid eyes on her. She never returned the feeling though

Ryan- He's okay with him. He'd occasionally ask for his help with Brooklyn feeling that getting close to Ryan was the way to get close to Brooklyn

@clarinetti

James- Any ideas?

@tinaheartsdamian

Lori- Really random, but what if Lori and Dennis had a fling? She used to be awkward and he's geeky. They might have hooked up their first year at a party or something. Got all the way to third base before Dennis freaked out and ran out on her. He was never able to look at her in the eye again and her getting a boyfriend the second half of high school just made it worse on his ego xD

@DuskerTem

Mikayla- He'd definitely be afraid of her. The whole she walks by he shudders and moved out of the way. Babbles when she's around and all that awkward stuff =)

@Queen MooMoo

Shane- Ideas?

@ItsStacysMom

Winnie- She used to be bullied in her young years and Dennis was bullied in high school. Could there be something there?

NessieAlways said:
Raylene- Shes a huge comic fan and Dennis is a nerd. They could have bonded a few times over comics. Dennis lend her some comics and Raylene lend him comics?

@ItsStacysMom

Winnie- She used to be bullied in her young years and Dennis was bullied in high school. Could there be something there?
Okay so idea??? Maybe???? So

There's a really good point that Win and Dennis have the bullying parts of their lives in common, and you also pointed out that Him and Raylene would get along, being both nerds. Of course Winnie is a huge comic fan sooo... I'd be up for having the three of them being a pretty tight trio, you know? Ray and Win are already best friends... Maybe Dennis too?? Or close friends?? Just an idea...

ItsStacysMom said:
Okay so idea??? Maybe???? So
There's a really good point that Win and Dennis have the bullying parts of their lives in common, and you also pointed out that Him and Raylene would get along, being both nerds. Of course Winnie is a huge comic fan sooo... I'd be up for having the three of them being a pretty tight trio, you know? Ray and Win are already best friends... Maybe Dennis too?? Or close friends?? Just an idea...
Dennis has his trio with Natalie and Quinton I believe.

And Dennis handing out with two pretty girls would drive him bonkers. He wouldn't even be able to talk to them if they were both together with him.

Umm he could have met Win when he was lending his comics to Raylene. He obviously freaked out at talking to two girls and just stayed quiet the entire time. She could have asked him for some comics also or even lend him some of her own. They started talking and eventually became somewhat friends, but he could never be in the same room with the two girls (This would be so funny to play out!)

Oh they also could have bonded over their bulling problems...but, don't put the three of them in a room xD

NessieAlways said:
And Dennis handing out with two pretty girls would drive him bonkers. He wouldn't even be able to talk to them if they were both together with him.

Umm he could have met Win when he was lending his comics to Raylene. He obviously freaked out at talking to two girls and just stayed quiet the entire time. She could have asked him for some comics also or even lend him some of her own. They started talking and eventually became somewhat friends, but he could never be in the same room with the two girls (This would be so funny to play out!)

Oh they also could have bonded over their bulling problems...but, don't put the three of them in a room xD
hahaha yes!! brilliant that'd be so funny to play out! I like it!

NessieAlways said:
Okay...brace yourself relationships are coming...
@Brown

Tommy- Umm I'm at a loss here any ideas?

@Lost Valentine

Elliot- Not really sure with him ideas?

Natalie- Probably the only person Dennis would consider a friend. He talked to her about Brooklyn not aware of her feelings.

@shygirl3

Brooklyn- The love of his life. Dennis fell in love with this girl the second he laid eyes on her. She never returned the feeling though

Ryan- He's okay with him. He'd occasionally ask for his help with Brooklyn feeling that getting close to Ryan was the way to get close to Brooklyn

@clarinetti

James- Any ideas?

@tinaheartsdamian

Lori- Really random, but what if Lori and Dennis had a fling? She used to be awkward and he's geeky. They might have hooked up their first year at a party or something. Got all the way to third base before Dennis freaked out and ran out on her. He was never able to look at her in the eye again and her getting a boyfriend the second half of high school just made it worse on his ego xD

@DuskerTem

Mikayla- He'd definitely be afraid of her. The whole she walks by he shudders and moved out of the way. Babbles when she's around and all that awkward stuff =)

@Queen MooMoo

Shane- Ideas?

@ItsStacysMom

Natilie- That's what I was thinking. That's what I put down.

Elliot- I was thinking Elliot was nice to him but maybe Dennis didn't really care, since Elliot was still close to Skygge and Dennis clearly hated Skygge?

@NessieAlways I don't know about you, but I kind of feel like James and Dennis would be unlikely good friends. From what I'm getting, Dennis would be that guy who isn't terribly off-put by James' seriousness or tendency to not speak that much, and I think his good-naturedness/ optimism would be a good contrast from James more realist point of view. While Dennis could probably get James to laugh now and then and open up a bit without seeming nosy, James would try to keep the bullies off his back... but did you have something else in mind?

NessieAlways said:
No... OMG BRAIN STOP IT... QUIN you like dicks... don't... ow god...

Uhm uhm I am gonna reply for what I remembered upon reading... I could swear I saw someone say something about This is not my body?! We only have ONE spot left (I thought it was @ItsStacysMom too not sure anymore)

@TheWeirdPhilosopher OMG I FOUND YOUNG QUIN TOO,,, anyway I am excited to read all year book entries... not gonna do that yet, first gonna finish mine..

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
No... OMG BRAIN STOP IT... QUIN you like dicks... don't... ow god...
Uhm uhm I am gonna reply for what I remembered upon reading... I could swear I saw someone say something about This is not my body?! We only have ONE spot left (I thought it was @ItsStacysMom too not sure anymore)

@TheWeirdPhilosopher OMG I FOUND YOUNG QUIN TOO,,, anyway I am excited to read all year book entries... not gonna do that yet, first gonna finish mine..
Wait, what if Mason did the heated make-out thing with Quin in high school too?

Wait, what if Mason did the heated make-out thing with Quin in high school too?
That would leave Quinnie so confused, definitely after being rejected so harshly.... But I am all ears (eyes)

08e273596fe06a373b93ffa8685de8ac.jpg

This! I needed to share this! Be aware, be warned it is too adorbssss

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
That would leave Quinnie so confused, definitely after being rejected so harshly.... But I am all ears (eyes)
Like maybe he unintentionally got really drunk at a party after rejecting Quin and was confessing about how he actually like Quin and thought he was really cute and kissed him, but Quin rejected his confession because he was drunk and laughing a whole bunch.

But then after high school when Mason spotted Quin at law school he started wondering about whether he really liked Quin or not and then when he saw him at the bar he was going to kiss Quin again to see if he really did and then it got heated, and Mason was embarassed about what he did and last minute chose not to tell Quin it was him.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:

08e273596fe06a373b93ffa8685de8ac.jpg

This! I needed to share this! Be aware, be warned it is too adorbssss

D'aw the adorableness. *pinches little Quinton's cheeks*

*sings softly* No Control... No Controool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back